Spartan-117 and 5 ODST vs a alien nest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Knuckles X 20
The longsword flew into earths atmosphere as the chief and 6 helljumpers kitted up. One helljumpr kissed his bullets another prayed to live another day. The longsword lowered towards the ground leaping out first cheif scanned the area for movement his motion sensors read nothing but his ODST, six green lights pinged on his heads up display the helljumpers had activated there motion trackers so they wouldnt get separated. over the head set chief heard a marine breating heaverly. "you ok marine"
"sir yes sir its my first never done anything like this"
"calm down"
A helljumper ran out to the corner looking for signs of life.
"get the hell back here marine do u wanna get killed" chief yelled over his head set
"my familey died on reach sir iv got nothing left to live for" the marine ran of round the corner.
"shit" the chief told his men to leave him
"move out marines"
chief and the slowy moved to the corner searching for there prey

the chief and 5 odst vs a alien nest who will win only 1 queen

Jose123
What weapons do the helljumpers get?

Nice opening by the way.

Knuckles X 20
between the all smg pistol rocket launcher shotgun battle rifle sniper assault rifle grenades and a jackhammer launcher ande thanks for the comment i like to wite openings adds more depth to the fight even if they are crap like mine are

Jose123
half of them get picked off by the aliens and turned into host before there scanners can even detect them.

The rest are left with the chief while they mow down scores and scores.

eventually they would

a.either retreat

b.ran out of ammo and be left to take them all on with just their fist

c.Or be swarmed by so many that a few get through the weapons fire and take them out. Leaving the chief to take them on himself with the few weapons that still remain

d. die a horrible death

I'll go with c

Knuckles X 20
now what i say will happen is that chief and two odst manage to get to the queen and kil her then they wipe the rest up grenading eggs and destroying aliens left right and center i say in the end chief and a odst wins

Jose123
Originally posted by Knuckles X 20
now what i say will happen is that chief and two odst manage to get to the queen and kil her then they wipe the rest up grenading eggs and destroying aliens left right and center i say in the end chief and a odst wins

Thats if the queen sits still. She can move and fight you know. And shes can get from 20-70 feet. Not to mention all the guards tha would be guarding her.

then there's the fact that they would have to navigate the catacombs of the nest while being meet with waves and waves of angry alien drones who no longer see to use them as host so they won't hold back.

Then there's those Damn face huggers who would be hatching left and right jumping all over the chief and whatever Soldier is still left alive.

they may not be a problem for the chief but they will for the odst. They don't have shield right?

Knuckles X 20
no but theres no worry of infection they have helmets

Jose123
Originally posted by Knuckles X 20
no but theres no worry of infection they have helmets

They can eat through with acid. Or rap so tightly that the only way to see would be take off their helmets. Or they can cut them off with a knife which would then make the face hugger drip and bleed out acid all over the helmet and soldier eating away at what little protection the Helmet had.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.