Next Gasper Noe project announced!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BackFire
Well, I'm sure I'm not alone when I say that since watching Irreversible I've been really curious and excited about his next film. Well, it's finally been announced on IMDB.com. There is no information about the film, other then he won't be the only director.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0493101/

Still, rumors persist about his next full movie being called "Enter the Void" and it will supposedly be even more brutal then Irreversible. He claims he censored himself for Irreversible.

DarkWizard
blink Irreversable? Censored?

Neo_Version 7
Oh, man.

I can't imagine him topping both the rape scene and the fire-putting-out thing scene. stick out tongue

Seriously though, I hope it won't have any more time gimmicks.

MildPossession
And does away with the camera shots that were going all over the place, only thing I couldn't stand in the film.

Jane Campion is fabulous, made The Piano, and An Angel At My Table, two good films. So will be interesting to see them working on a film, see what they come up with. I noticed a few other directors working on that, from the website that's up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.