Blade Vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lighthammer
Take your picks of the two Dark Knights
My pick is Blade for two reasons he is part Vamp and that just by it self would make him stronger then Batman and he has been training as a fighter longer than Batman has.

braz
Batman

Dethbyhashi
How do you figure he's been training longer than Batman and training Longer doesn't always meen a better fighter, Batman is trained in over a 120 different martial arts forms (this is directly from the Batman guide) Not to mention where as Blade is stronger than Batman, Batman's intelligence incredibly outways that little bit of extra strength
I think this seems right

Blade: 6'2" 180lbs
Int:3
Str:3
Spd:2-3
Dur:3
Agil: 5
energy:1
fghtSkills: 5

Batman: 6'2" 210lbs
Int:5
Str:3
Spd:2-3
Dur:3\4
Agil: 5
Enrgy:1-3 (cuz he does carry alot of great gagets)
Fght Skills:7

chilled monkey
No offence, but the 120 different martial arts forms thing is over-rated. How could he find time to practise them all adequately? Quality is important too, not just quantity. He would constantly be hesitating while he tried to pick which style to use (since none of them would be second-nature as they aren't practised enough).

Anyway, this would probably be the same as Batman vs Azrael i.e. Batman loses badly.

Dethbyhashi
It's didn't just say he briefly studied over 120 martial arts he is a master of Most of them not to mention he didn't just learn his fighting from some dumbass in flashy sweat pants He learned Ancient Martial Arts and Azreal didn't beat Batman and I'm freakin tired of that loser. But anyway there's just no way that Blade is a better fighter absolutely no way. And just like I said it's not just the fighting that makes Batman it's his incredible intelligence too. Batman has much more weapons and gagets.

braz
Originally posted by chilled monkey
No offence, but the 120 different martial arts forms thing is over-rated. How could he find time to practise them all adequately? Quality is important too, not just quantity. He would constantly be hesitating while he tried to pick which style to use (since none of them would be second-nature as they aren't practised enough).

Anyway, this would probably be the same as Batman vs Azrael i.e. Batman loses badly.

dude, hes MASTERED 127 different forms of martial arts...thats quantity and quality because hes mastered them...and hes developed his own unique style of fighting which is a blend of only a few of these martial arts, but still he knows like a hundred other more forms and thus, would be a much harder opponent to defeat because of his versatility and unpredictable nature

GODSCRIBE
Blade wins 6/10

his vampiric durability wins this one for him.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by braz
dude, hes MASTERED 127 different forms of martial arts...

Sorry but I don't buy that. Mastering ONE martial art is hard enough. There is no way he could master that many, no matter how driven or disciplined he is, especially when you factor in all the other non-combat-oriented skills Batman had to learn. Like I said, how could he practice them all adequately? It's not realistic.

"Azreal didn't beat Batman and I'm freakin tired of that loser."

Yes he did. He shrugged off Batman's best moves like they were nothing, threw him in a river, then raced downstream and fished him out.

Lighthammer
What I ment by he has trained longer is this. In the first movie it shows a little flashback of Whistler finding Blade while Whistler is talking to that doctor and Blade looks to be about 6 or 7 and Whistler probably started training him at that age where as Batman didn't start training until after he had gone to college so that would have made him at least 23.That is what I ment by taht.

Lighthammer
Just also thoguht to mention that Blades gadgets are ten times more ffective then Batmans I men Batmans battarangs just act like a norma boomerang whle Blades boomerang actually follows a target and dips an curves ainstead of just headin a straight path incase the enemy moves, and its range is ten times more farther then a battarang and has a guidance chip in t. And lets also mention that Blade has a sowrd and Batman doesn't.And I also height to mention this but where in the world do you hge that Batman is more durable than Blade. I mean Blade is part immortal and unlike Batman the majority of the time he has gone through a wall he has gotten right back up unlike Batman who seems like hes gonna get up but the he collapes like th weakiling he is. Check and Mate.

GODSCRIBE
Batman is nowhere near as durable as Blade. Blade already has the natural vampric durability, not to mention regenerative abilties. ****outahea.

Lighthammer
There is a huge stregth advantage for Blade how can you say its little. I mean being a vampire increases his normal stremngth initselfs would make him wice as trong as batman and being part vamp increases that tenfold Okay. Oh and Blade doen's need like twenty sidekicks to do his dirty work.

GODSCRIBE
True

StyleTime
I think Blade has the advantage in this fight just like Wolverine would. He can heal, is durable, and has the weapons to combat Batman. I'd also give Blade the advantage in agility since Blade was able to avoid Gambit when they tussled. Gambit is more agile than Batman. Batman is the better fighter but Blade will simply outlast him.

Dethbyhashi
Azreal did not beat him it kept being a stale mate and then he went after Batman, but instead of trying to fight Azreal with that body armor he used his intelligence to trick Azreal into a narrow cave and then he defeated him psychologically
Batman doesn't have just batarangs that do nothing he has exploding ones, heat seeking, tracking, and are razor sharp as anything Blade has. Batman also has gases, booby traps, grappling lines
Yeah Blade is stronger and more durable but Batman's intelligence is his greatest tool, second to his nearly unmatchable fighting style and they would have a great fight Batman would walk away with a broken arm and maybe some ribs but he'll use Blade's arragance and "imperfect intelligence" against him

Jose123
Originally posted by Dethbyhashi
Azreal did not beat him it kept being a stale mate and then he went after Batman, but instead of trying to fight Azreal with that body armor he used his intelligence to trick Azreal into a narrow cave and then he defeated him psychologically
Batman doesn't have just batarangs that do nothing he has exploding ones, heat seeking, tracking, and are razor sharp as anything Blade has. Batman also has gases, booby traps, grappling lines
Yeah Blade is stronger and more durable but Batman's intelligence is his greatest tool, second to his nearly unmatchable fighting style and they would have a great fight Batman would walk away with a broken arm and maybe some ribs but he'll use Blade's arragance and "imperfect intelligence" against him

But the question is would batman use those gadgets since there likely to kill his oponent?

Lighthammer
There is another good point you bring up. Blade can regrow body parts and has a healing factor neither of which Batman has and since he is immune to garlic silver and sunlight, it would be really tough for Batman to beat Blade which would never happen because Blade would beat him up. Oh and by what arrogance can you find with Blade All I see is optimisim, becausehe nevrs says they don't have a chance he actually gives mcuh thoguht to his battles before he goes into them. And if Batman is so smart then why on Earth does he need the Oracle or a supercomptuer to tell him what his opponets weaknesess are. And think about it who has Batman fought and beaten by hims elf that are f the same scale as Deacon Frost or Jared Nomak Except for Bane nobody even comes close.Oh and if even read the comics you woud know That Batman first lost to Azrael

Lighthammer
There is also another good point Batman has rarely used a guna and almsotnevr carries them around where as Blade has like four or five on him at once. So think abotu. Even if Batman is smarter then Blad, Which I doubt, How is that going to help him when he has got a bullet lodged in his brain.

chilled monkey

That was when Jean-Paul Valley was the 'Rogue Batman'. He wasn't at his peak during that fight as 'that body armor ' caused 'the System' to malfunction.

In a later fight (when Jean-Paul was wearing his own Azrael suit and was at his best) he easily beat Batman. He dumped him in a river then saved him.

Dethbyhashi
How can you doubt Batman is smarter than Blade. Blade has more of normal to above normal intelligence where as Batman is literally a genius Batman is used to people using guns and to him it makes them vulnerable when they rely on them and Batman has bullet proof\resistant costume Lets make this simple Batman can keep Superman busy for several minutes out tricking him (and dont even try to say Superman is an idiot cuz superman is also at genius level) and if Batman can keep Superman busy and if Supes could take out Blade like he was nothing it just says to me that Blade just wouldnt beat Batman. Another one is that Blade is probably an equal to Punisher and Batman would beat Frank like it was his job

braz
(just to let yall know im referring to Batman Begins batman)^that doesnt apply if u have a 300grand survival suit that can deflect bullets at certain distances, or a kevlar-reinforced graphite metal bulletproof cowl..and about the whole martial arts thing about mastering 127 different forms, thats comic batman which isnt believable just like a regular comic should be, i mean its all fiction and entertainment...but really, in the movie in BB, i read somewhere that Bruce mastered about a dozen diff martial arts forms...now that IS possible, even though that would be very hard,and u would have to be very smart with a good memory to remmeber all that, which Batman does, but i forgot about blades' healing factor, so yea, I guess id say he takes it..but, one other thing, just because blade has a sword doesnt make him better, remember, batman ripped ra's al ghuls sword to shreds in BB with his gauntlets, and just because he relies on guns, that doesnt make him better...actually, if u think about it, it makes him worse

Lighthammer
Okay Superman facing Bladed that's different because unless he was under a red sun Superman would win unless balde has krptonite and they fought ina n open area nd the reason Batman can outwit Superman is because of surperior technology and theyw ere ina maze of corridor ans rooms and the technology which he would not ahve if it weren't for his inheritance and Blade is way better then Punisher because except for being in the miltary he doesn't have much hand to hand fighting traing, and I mean all he uses are giuns almost nothing else wll okay explosives but thats about it. Hand to Hand combat Punisher would not stand a chance. And when ou say that Batman would be Blade schologically makes no sense because unlike Blade, Batmans parents were killed and he knew they were dead. But Blade thoguht his mom was dead, then turns out shes not only alive, but has become the thing he hates, and he ahs to kill her, that is tough on a guy. SYet it didn't give him that much of a problem he didn't dwell on it. So if a guy has to kill enemy who turns out to be his mom and alsmot does heistate, then it would be tough to psychologially take him down. And how do you know he 's a genisu you would'nt know by his gadgets as his employees make thoe,. the Batmobile wasn't designed by him he took a desgin his company was working on that he had not even done that much on. And unlike Blade, Batman dos not spend that much time training. He does some traing here an then but most of the time in between battles he socializing with elite, not kepping his awarness at full level. BUt Blade on the other hand, trains almost evryday, for long period sof time thereby honing his reflexes and his agility more. Oh, and Blade does'nt have to worry about an alyter ego and all the pschological problems that that brings as hown by The Batman himself on two different occasion sthis getting him with trouble with Hugo Strange.And yeah batman has a bullet proff costume but his mask doesnt cover his motuth and Blade is amzingly accuarte One shot there would cause him to bleed to death and Blades body is bulletproof well it will hurt him but it won't cause him any damage. And Bullet proof vests don't stop all the bullets and eventually the bullet proof vest will be weak enoguh to allow a bullet to pass through.Blade aslo last time I checked most of the villian he fought have superpowers. Batman's main villans don't. And how do you know he is a gensius and if he was why would he need a supercomputer to help him win fights. Again Check and Matwe.

Dethbyhashi
Wow you are so blind dude you treat Batman like he's a second class fighter sometimes it doesnt matter how strong the person is the bigger they are the harder they fall. And Batman trains everyday he doesn't socialize with the elite. And no Batman can keep Superman busy in a relatively open area. But then again Batman doesn't work that way he wouldnt ever put himself in an open area where he has nothing to work with. It may be hard to believe that Batman has mastered all martial arts but thats what it is everyone get over it and if you wana dull down Batman dull down Blade too.
It is so clear that you have no idea what you are talkin about when it comes to Batman and you are denying the pure facts of Batman as a far superior fighter and far superior in intelligence. And get me Wrong I'm not a Batman fanboy that think Batman is Invincible I hate People like that but he just over weighs Blades strength and endurance with superior fighting, intelligence, and a lil more experience.
And I'm done arguing with someone who abtusely denies all facts just becuz they're from different comic universes and you prefer Marvel

Lighthammer
Okay you have me down way wrong okay dude. First I actually prefer DC comics over Marvel overal but I like Blade the best and other then Blade and Colosus all of my favoirte superhos are from DC I meanbatmactually there at Number seven. And yeah Iknow he has master 127 fighting skills. But hey do you actually see him using sumo in a fight. No( and on't you tell me its a not a martial art because ti is) so he is not really oging to find a rpactical use for a lot of 127 and yes i'll admit Blade is less knowgedable of githing techniques. Okay but let sya this.. They are githing inan open area with no cover. No weapons. no protective gear, just ther street clothes. Thee i nothing there to be sued to their advangte just anormal brawl betwen to guys. Blade ould ome outon top because at least 30 o those 127 requiere weapons so he could'nt use those. And by the way my number two hero is Flash and I mostly prefer DC because I think Spiderman and Daredevil are jokes. TheX-men except for Colosus are lame and the Avenger would get beaten by the JLA anyday of the week. It jus that Blad would beat Btaman in afight. And how botu deneying fcats. yOUC ALIMED ORGINIALLY THAT Batman was evr beaten by Azrael and at least 5 othenrpopel came in and said that he had actually been beaten by Azrael whose IQ by the way is way lower then Batman so just Becaus Batman is msarter then Blade( yes Im am dmiting that) doesn' not mean that Blade loses.

Lighthammer
And Braz I see oyur'e point abotu how guns and swords don't do that good. But Btman would ahve to try eally hard to some remebr and use ll 127 figthing styles in a single fight.

Dethbyhashi
he doesnt have to use all 127 different styles he created his own style from all of them and made it the perfect fighting style and whats the point of a face to face brawl thats not the way Batman fights. But if they were to have this improbable match Batman know preasure points that Blade cant even dream of and even his regenerative abilities wont save him from nerve damage (Batman used nerve pinching and pressure points on Superman and made his arm go numb) and believe me Blade is lost right there

Dethbyhashi
One more thing Favoritism has nothing to do with who is actually better cuz I like Nightwing better but he couldnt be Batman, I like The Hulk better than Silver Surfer but unfortunately the silver lame-wad would beat him (I hate Silver Surfer almost as much as I hate Capt America, but dont me started on the living piece of Propaganda loser) Sometimes you have to swallow your pride

braz
Originally posted by Lighthammer
And Braz I see oyur'e point abotu how guns and swords don't do that good. But Btman would ahve to try eally hard to some remebr and use ll 127 figthing styles in a single fight.

yea, but like i said, i personally go by movie batman(Batman Begins) and i know thats not right in a comic versus forum, but i just do because its more believable and realistic...cuz i read in a magazine somewhere that bruce mastered about 12 martial arts forms in BB..and that, IMO is possible...i mean, hell i could do it if i put my mind to it

chilled monkey
It may be hard to believe that Batman has mastered all martial arts but thats what it is everyone get over it and if you wana dull down Batman dull down Blade too.

With all respect, do you honestly believe that a regular human can master all martial arts?

"yea, but like i said, i personally go by movie batman(Batman Begins) and i know thats not right in a comic versus forum, but i just do because its more believable and realistic...cuz i read in a magazine somewhere that bruce mastered about 12 martial arts forms in BB..and that, IMO is possible...i mean, hell i could do it if i put my mind to it"

Now that's more like it.

Dethbyhashi
We're not talkin about the movie, the movie is the movie just get over it Blade won't beat Batman and if I'm not supposed to believe that some one could master all martial arts then why should i believe that Blade is half vampire and it makes him so invincible, oh by the way if you wanna be jerks about this whole thing I don't know if anyone of you remember Blade was not created with enhanced strength and stuff they added that much much later when the movie came out so if we're gonna go with a lame version of Batman lets go with the lame version of Blade too and Batman still kicks his ass PERIOD

Lighthammer
Okay first off I'll admit that it is possible to master alot of martial arts forms just not all of them oh and there is differnece with the beliveiabilty. Show me where not nesccerailiy in one fight but sho wme incidents where Batman has used tall of the ifferent styles to show that he knows all of them but in the very firt issue of Blad eit mentions that Blade is aprt vampire anit shows that by his body protection from bullets. The differnce bewteen your claim and my claim is that the comics actually show the proof in action. And about the pride swallowing I'll admit there are plenty of guys who can beat Blade. Colossus and maybe Lantern just to name a few. And Indo agree with you that Captain America, while a good fighter, is a piece of propagana bullcrap.

Dethbyhashi
My claims are there in the comics you just havent seen them I'm not just making this stuff up this is right from DC Batman's abilities no he didn't master all of them but he is very proficient in all of them and was able to create his own style (like Bruce Lee only better) I've seen him use pessure points that will effect anyone even Superman and it has been shown in comics

chilled monkey
We're not talkin about the movie, the movie is the movie just get over it Blade won't beat Batman and if I'm not supposed to believe that some one could master all martial arts then why should i believe that Blade is half vampire and it makes him so invincible, oh by the way if you wanna be jerks about this whole thing I don't know if anyone of you remember Blade was not created with enhanced strength and stuff they added that much much later when the movie came out so if we're gonna go with a lame version of Batman lets go with the lame version of Blade too and Batman still kicks his ass PERIOD

Yeah, originally Blade did not possess enhanced strength, agility, etc. He was basically a highly skilled human. However when the film came out they changed the comic version to be the same as the films. So now Blade in the comics is the same as the movie version (i.e. a Daywalker). And the rules state that the current version is the one in use unless specified otherwise.

"if I'm not supposed to believe that some one could master all martial arts then why should i believe that Blade is half vampire and it makes him so invincible"

Blade has superhuman abilities because he is half vampire. Batman is not a superhuman so he does not have superhuman abilities.

For example, would you believe it if Batman could fly? No, because humans can't fly. Superman can fly because he's an extra-terrestrial with super powers.

The whole point of Batman's character is that he doesn't have super powers. If you have him doing things that are impossible for a human (like mastering all martial arts), that defeats the point of Batman completely.

lifeisaglich
Well is that is your take on batman. What is your take on lady shiva who is human has mastered all forms of martial arts and a variety of ancient martial arts as well. Or Richard Dragon human as well and a master martial artist of all unarm combat.

Beyonder
Blade 6/10.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by lifeisaglich
Well is that is your take on batman. What is your take on lady shiva who is human has mastered all forms of martial arts and a variety of ancient martial arts as well. Or Richard Dragon human as well and a master martial artist of all unarm combat.

I rather like Richard Dragon, but I still think the 'mastered all forms of martial arts' is unrealistic. If it were up to me I'd say that he, Shiva and the like have mastered MANY forms of martial arts, not all. I'd say that's impressive enough.

With Richard Dragon, I'm a little more accepting since he's a hermit. He doesn't have to maintain a secret identity or anything so he has more time to practise. Plus, although he's good at other things besides martial arts, he isn't described as a master of every skill and talent on earth, the way Batman seemingly is.

Obviously both Batman and Blade train hard, but only Batman has a secret identity he has to maintain.

"he doesn't socialize with the elite." Yes he does on occasion. He has to, to keep people from getting suspicius. So Blade may have a slight edge, skill-wise.

Dethbyhashi
If mastering all Martial Arts is IMPOSSIBLE what makes it possible that Blade has Super Strength and no it isnt impossible to learn all martial arts so if you want Blade to have Super strength then I'm sorry but Batman is a Master of Nearly all Martial Arts PERIOD

Lighthammer
There is a differnce Blade havig strength is mentioned in his powers and he shows in the movies and in the comics, while Batman has amybe showed master of maybe 30 arts forms not 120.And the reason it is impossible is because there is no way that a man unless he is ike the thinker or like Brainiac and has unlimited Braic apacit and in this cas e Btaman is probably alittle bit below a genisus he is not going to be able to remebr how to do each different sytle and apply duringa battle in whcih you have to make split sceond decions so while I'll admit it is notimpossible to master them all it is impossible for a guy to rember how to use them all in a split second decison battle.

brainchild81
Blade wins this. He outclasses Batman in enough of the important areas.

Dethbyhashi
Actually Batman is at least at Genius level and even if he's only a master of 12 Martial Art forms but he has studied 120 different types (not mastered) it's a whole level and a half above Blade Fighting Experience
And even IF both of them have been studying fighting for an equal amount of time Blade has been learning forms that Batman has. For example if someone who has been trained in the average martial arts form of karate for 20 years in the USA and he faces someone is has been training in Jeet kun do in china by a true master for the same amount of time believe me the guy from USA is way out of his league and believe me Batman has faught stronger oppenents with the same fighting experience and have won

chilled monkey
If mastering all Martial Arts is IMPOSSIBLE what makes it possible that Blade has Super Strength and no it isnt impossible to learn all martial arts so if you want Blade to have Super strength then I'm sorry but Batman is a Master of Nearly all Martial Arts PERIOD

As I posted before:

"Blade has superhuman abilities because he is half vampire. Batman is not a superhuman so he does not have superhuman abilities.

For example, would you believe it if Batman could fly? No, because humans can't fly. Superman can fly because he's an extra-terrestrial with super powers.

The whole point of Batman's character is that he doesn't have super powers. If you have him doing things that are impossible for a human (like mastering all martial arts), that defeats the point of Batman completely."

Put simply, Batman is only human. Blade is not.

"no it isnt impossible to learn all martial arts"

It is impossible to MASTER them all.

Nataku8188
What is Batman going to do to stop Blade? Blade has been crucified and pulled himself off. He wears kevlar and all that jazz, giving him just as much durability as Bats, nevermind his base durability and healing far surpasses Batman to begin with.

Dethbyhashi
Blade can be stunned and detained by steel lines, he's not invincible he's still street level and he still has pressure points and Batman is a MASTER of pressure points and Yes he is and dont argue with me with that one I've seen him use pressure points to immobilize Superman very briefly and Blade isn't quite as durable or fast as supes so I think he'll be able to throw on a few pressure points to briefly paralyze Blade, yes paralyze there is a pressure point in the arm that has been shown to me by a incredible martial artist that can make you paralyzed momentarily and thats all Batman needs is a single moment
Oh and no Blade isnt faster than Batman they are at least equal there

chilled monkey
Just to clarify:

"no it isnt impossible to learn all martial arts"

There's a big difference between LEARNING a skill and MASTERING it. Mastering it means you know it inside out, it means you can instinctively do any move from any angle without hesitation.

There is no way any human could MASTER (not just learn) every single martial art on earth, as well as become the world's greatest detective, an expert scientist and all the other things Batman is meant to have 'mastered' in just a decade (approximately) of wandering the globe.

Murda Mase
It doesn't matter if its possible or not thats how the charaters writen.

Its impossible for a human to have a friend that can say a sentence backwords and that prefoms a spell too, but he does.

So a real life chracter by real life standerds would never fight a half vampire anyways because they don't exist.

So Batman automaticly wins if you're basing him on real life standerds.

You can't pick and chose whats real and whats not in Batmans world.

Crease
Originally posted by chilled monkey
Sorry but I don't buy that. Mastering ONE martial art is hard enough. There is no way he could master that many, no matter how driven or disciplined he is, especially when you factor in all the other non-combat-oriented skills Batman had to learn. Like I said, how could he practice them all adequately? It's not realistic.

"Azreal didn't beat Batman and I'm freakin tired of that loser."

Yes he did. He shrugged off Batman's best moves like they were nothing, threw him in a river, then raced downstream and fished him out.

So true...I've trained in Brazillian Jiu Jitsu for over a year now, 6 days a week. I personally know Black Belts who trained at the same pace that I did and it took them a minimum of 6 years to obtain their balck belt, which still isn't mastering the art. So unless Batman's 400 years old, he couldn't have mastered that many disciplines.

Which makes his fighting ability 100% complete CIS...Even so, his comic feats are damn near skyfather level so he'll win at least half of the time even though Blade should beat him 10/10

MERCILOUS
Everyone trying to apply real life common sense here has completely missed the point. IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK. Your opinions and applied limitations on a fictional character mean nothing. Stop trying to bring a character down just to further your arguement. Go read a comic for crap's sake.

brainchild81
Batman still gets wasted. He's been shot before. This time he gets capped in the face. Have a nice day smile

snoopdogg
If Batman goes h2h He will go down after a while. But this is Batman and not Bruce Wayne so he can use some of his gadgets. Like Batarangs or the nifty little lazer thingy he carries in his belt.

I say 50/50.

grey fox
Blade is above human , bats is human . Guess who i'm voting for.....

snoopdogg
Originally posted by grey fox
Blade is above human , bats is human . Guess who i'm voting for..... Nobody is arguing that. That is why Batman will utilize his intelligence and his uncanny nack to survive. That's what Batman does.

Blade is a f*cking stud anyways. Underrated hero in Marvel I think.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade2.jpg

grey fox
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Nobody is arguing that. That is why Batman will utilize his intelligence and his uncanny nack to survive. That's what Batman does.

Blade is a f*cking stud anyways. Underrated hero in Marvel I think.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade2.jpg

Well if i can get some clips I'll set up a blade respect thread , anyone want to help ? cool

snoopdogg
Well if i can get some clips I'll set up a blade respect thread , anyone want to help ? cool I can get some scans but Blade has very limited comic appearances compared to alot of other heores.

grey fox
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I can get some scans but Blade has very limited comic appearances compared to alot of other heores.

Thanks I'll have the thread up in a minute , your right though i just did a google search and all i could find were covers from the eighties.....

snoopdogg
Thanks I'll have the thread up in a minute , your right though i just did a google search and all i could find were covers from the eighties..... I don't know if it's actually possible to make a descent thread though for Blade. He don't have enough appearances.

If I was you I would gather scans first.

grey fox
Damn ...to late...........

snoopdogg
Damn ...to late........... OH I got some. I have alot of Blade comics.

Actually I think I may have most of them.

grey fox
Nice...........

Francisco
Gene Colan's Blade would stalemate Batman but the current version would outright beat him to a pulp.

Up In Flames
How can you doubt Batman is smarter than Blade. Blade has more of normal to above normal intelligence where as Batman is literally a genius Batman is used to people using guns and to him it makes them vulnerable when they rely on them and Batman has bullet proof\resistant costume Lets make this simple Batman can keep Superman busy for several minutes out tricking him (and dont even try to say Superman is an idiot cuz superman is also at genius level) and if Batman can keep Superman busy and if Supes could take out Blade like he was nothing it just says to me that Blade just wouldnt beat Batman. Another one is that Blade is probably an equal to Punisher and Batman would beat Frank like it was his job

like the supe fanboys say, wouldnt superman just speed blitz batman?

oh, and as for this fight, blade wins. smile

Up In Flames
Blade can be stunned and detained by steel lines, he's not invincible he's still street level and he still has pressure points and Batman is a MASTER of pressure points and Yes he is and dont argue with me with that one I've seen him use pressure points to immobilize Superman very briefly and Blade isn't quite as durable or fast as supes

What the f**k? so batman is faster than superman?

Francisco
Blade has been alive for over 70 years. He is much experienced than Batman and now with his new vampire powers Batman doens't stand a chance unless he's got prep time.

bigbran
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZF1GKtWG0c

K3VIL
Blade:
Movie and comic version are equal, the same, stated from Marvel, so, get over it Batboys.

Strength:
Superhuman strength Class 1ton, perhaps 2 tons when powered by blood, sayed from the movie director of both 1st and 3rd movie.
The second movie director, Guillermo Del Toro, sayed Nomak was 2 tons twice Blade's strength.
Nomak could broke his titanium sword, Blade got half of his strength, surely he can do it.Blade with a single stomp kick throwed up into the air a guard in the showdown of the 2nd movie, lifting him for like 15 feet and then the guard got smacked in the wall and knocked unconscious.Blade in the 3rd movie kicked into a steel pole another security guard, a pole half a feet thick and large, and it got bended.
He could throw down with Nomak who could heal faster then him, like he showed when he recovered from a point blank headshot, and make him feel pain.In the ending battle of the first movie, he get assaulted from like 30 vampires, no chance for them to beat him.

Durability:
Got drained of almost all of his blood, he's still able to drag himself over the blood pool.Got stabbed in a shoulder from Quinn, he was laughing.To be sure of taking him down, Damaskino's soldiers electrocuted him with like 4/5 taser rifles.That amount of electricity would kill Batman.A shotgun bullet in his leg got him on the floor, but he and Whistler were surrounded from vampires, so we dunno if he could get up and fight if he haven't to think about Whistler safety, plus, too much bullets.When Frost punched him twice at superspeed in the first movie final, he was back on his feet quickly, and he could also jump from the top of the temple right in the basement, falling from a height of about 70/100 feet, unarmed.He did the same in the first sequence of Blade II.Nomak also smashed Blade's head with a piece of concrete wall attached to a steel bar using it like a mace, Blade wasn't even stunned, he reported only a small slice injury.

batdude123
Batman ftw.

K3VIL
Leaping Abilities:
Blade jumpes from the hospital window in the first movie on a building rooftop which was on the other side of the street, covering a distance of at least 12 feet and landing from a superior height.
He can also use walls or objects like the closet in the second movie when he fought Nissa to propel himself very fast from one point to another.
Agility and Accuracy:
Blade can perform backflips, correct his direction while in mid air and meanwhile use his sword to hit his enemies or shoot' em with his fireweapons.He also threw the EDTA darts at Frost at blinding speed in specific points.

Reflexes and Speed:
Blade dodges bullets in the bloodbath scene, when Mercury and vampire guards, so all with above human level reflexes, and counter their fire instantly.He's able to dodge a vampire hitting him with a flurry of punches, block his hits or parry them with a small shovel and then with a single blow knock him off his feet and stab his heart.Blade from the standing point he was in when he shot Frost in the park, run, leap and catch a child threwed from the bloodsucker before she got killed from a speeding bus.
More strength feats:
Handling his boomerang blade he hits the wheel of a motorcycle and knock it up in the air.A bike moving at at least 50 mph which weights no less than 420 lbs would have broke Batman's arm.He also punch so hard in the chest a vampire he pass through his ribs and take out the heart.

Healing Feats:
Nomak smashed many of his ribs on the left side, broking them during their fight.Blade was on his feet, healed, and ready for another rumble, in a couple of seconds after Nomak died.So he was able to heal back during the whole fight.Bullets hitting him while escaping from the erebus book room, got stabbed on the chest, Whistler sayed tomorrow he'll be

K3VIL
already healed, but it sure take him less than 24 hours to recover from such injuries, as he saw in other occasions.
More durability feats:
Drake escapes from a building jumping from a window on the top of a car, lik 8th floor up from the street, and lands unarmed, so does Blade.They smack each other into bulletproof glassess and steel bars in the vampire's headquarters, they aren't even noticing it.

batdude123
Batman ftw.

Darth Martin
Strength= Blade

Speed= Blade

Durability= Blade, bats has a suit and what?????? Blade has kevlar armour plus an accelerated healing factor.

Intelligence= Batman hands down.

Weaponry= I'm gonna say bats has the edge in weaponry, while Blade might have guns and his sword, Bats has an assortments of batarangs and grenades along with grappling hooks. Although regular batarangs Blade should dodge with ease.

Skill= Blades good in skillm but is not on the level of Batman.

Fighting Ability= Batman hands down.

This is a really good fight. Oh, and Gambit isn't more agile than Batman.

Jesse7
Batman bat-kicks Blade in the FACE, and after the insane pwnage that ensues batman does his victory dance
http://bebubebududeh.ytmnd.com/

MrHeavySilence
Originally posted by Francisco
Blade has been alive for over 70 years. He is much experienced than Batman and now with his new vampire powers Batman doens't stand a chance unless he's got prep time.

Believe alive longer doesn't mean you're "experienced," its what you do with the time.

Wolverine has lived longer than anyone but he gets beat around A LOT

MrHeavySilence
Originally posted by K3VIL
Leaping Abilities:
Blade jumpes from the hospital window in the first movie on a building rooftop which was on the other side of the street, covering a distance of at least 12 feet and landing from a superior height.
He can also use walls or objects like the closet in the second movie when he fought Nissa to propel himself very fast from one point to another.
Agility and Accuracy:
Blade can perform backflips, correct his direction while in mid air and meanwhile use his sword to hit his enemies or shoot' em with his fireweapons.He also threw the EDTA darts at Frost at blinding speed in specific points.

Reflexes and Speed:
Blade dodges bullets in the bloodbath scene, when Mercury and vampire guards, so all with above human level reflexes, and counter their fire instantly.He's able to dodge a vampire hitting him with a flurry of punches, block his hits or parry them with a small shovel and then with a single blow knock him off his feet and stab his heart.Blade from the standing point he was in when he shot Frost in the park, run, leap and catch a child threwed from the bloodsucker before she got killed from a speeding bus.
More strength feats:
Handling his boomerang blade he hits the wheel of a motorcycle and knock it up in the air.A bike moving at at least 50 mph which weights no less than 420 lbs would have broke Batman's arm.He also punch so hard in the chest a vampire he pass through his ribs and take out the heart.

Healing Feats:
Nomak smashed many of his ribs on the left side, broking them during their fight.Blade was on his feet, healed, and ready for another rumble, in a couple of seconds after Nomak died.So he was able to heal back during the whole fight.Bullets hitting him while escaping from the erebus book room, got stabbed on the chest, Whistler sayed tomorrow he'll be

Movie Blade is not comic blade

K3VIL
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
Movie Blade is not comic blade
Marvel has stated Movie Blade and Comic Blade are =.
Morbius bite him once and boosted his powers to his current levels.

RUNMAN
Blade ftw cool

Scoobless
Blade wins

no expression

soxfn89
In this fight I say Brains go to Batman and Brawns to Blade. If they were just to meet randomly and sart goin at it Blade would most likely win because of his superior vampiric stregnth and healing factor, but with prep time no one can prepare more adequately then bruce Wayne

Jyppe
Let's see what kind of BS Bat boys pull from their asses this time big grin

Francisco
Blade can't beat Deathstroke so he is not beating Blade who's stronger and more skilled.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Francisco
Blade can't beat Deathstroke so he is not beating Blade who's stronger and more skilled.

DS >>>>>>>> Blade no expression

batdude123
Originally posted by Grimm22
DS >>>>>>>> Blade no expression

'Tis true.

Francisco
DS better showings are all being thanks to one-sided prep. The only person he has beaten directly and without prep was Batman and that's because he is augmented and Batman is just an Olympic level athlete. Blade has made a live by killing creatures that dwarf him in strength and speed. DS is not beating that neither is Batman nor Cap.
Deal with it fanboys!!

Jyppe
Umm, how much do you know about DS? Is it you who's going on and on with the fanboy comments.. Yet your DS knowledge seems to be *bit* "limited".. :Rolseyes:

Like Batdude said previously (If it was him..?) Marvel Vampires aren't that smart fighters. Sure they might be strong and fast, but their fighting ability is bit weak. (Note, I'm not commenting on Blade, but the other vampires)

IMO Blade should win as he kills. Batman doesn't *Rolls eyes* But not in anyway should it be curbstomp.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.