hello

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

havoline
hello

I read about the ep 2 and 3 message about the soundtracks, since they didnt release one, I had to do my best to cope with that so I made my own, this is just a song that I made or manipulated.

Your Download-Link: http://rapidshare.de/files/11138207/40_good_bye_and_hello_utapua.mp3.html

McCusto
Excellent!!! msn-oh notworthy

darthvader_fan
sweet

overlord
Are you Stinger78? smile1

darthvader_fan
doubt it

he makes pointless threads

McCusto
Originally posted by overlord
Are you Stinger78? smile1

Look at the date he joined, retard.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

JKozzy
Got any more? lol

sithsaber408
Originally posted by JKozzy
Got any more? lol

Agreed. smile

Cool beans Havoline, that was a great mix. cool

Dan Skywalker
Thanks alot, One my favourite pieces from the movie

overlord
Originally posted by McCusto
Look at the date he joined, retard.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Yeah, I just checked the profile and it says that he or she has been here from 2004! Great way of telling me though! You must have been waiting to do that for a long time although my first post wasn't even serious.

Captain REX
Wow, great work Hav!

I take it this is when Obi-Wan goes to Utapau...

Sith Master X
Great work dude.

Faroth
You rock at life, Havoline.

havoline
thank you for your comments. I have more stuff, I could do almost all what was done in the movie if someone were to give me an audio version of the movie, that way I can extract more music from the source and integrade it into music. here is what I have:

the entire space battle scene in the first part of the movie, actually most of the music that was sold is acurate u just have to put it in the right order and rearrange sections of the songs to fit; I also have most of what was heard in the movie from when anakin talks to mace windu about sidious til when u see organo fly away from the troops at the academy.

ladyjedi05
Thanks~ very cool.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.