Lets Nuke Mars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mīsk
They're trying to steal our friggen Water!

mad

Fox4
alien

Koala MeatPie
I agree, Lets Nuke the United States.

Trying to Steal OUR Pure Canadian Water mad

Mīsk
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie

Trying to Steal OUR Pure Canadian Water mad

I know!

Bastards!

( btw where do you live in canada)

Koala MeatPie
Montreal.

Mīsk
Montreal.

You count As Mars, You Shall be nuked too you French Bastard

mad

Koala MeatPie
I take offence to that Seeing as I AM french, but not a separtist.

Yet I am Confused beacsue I don't know if that was sarcasm or not.

Mišt
Those damn martians owe me $4mad

Mīsk
I take offence to that Seeing as I AM french, but not a separtist.

Yet I am Confused beacsue I don't know if that was sarcasm or not.

French - Evil

Speartist French- Pussy Evil

Koala MeatPie
And WHY is french evil?
you failed french class?

f*cking idiot.

Mīsk
And WHY is french evil?
you failed french class?

f*cking idiot.

No French are just Pompus Pricks stick out tongue

And Just Cause I failed doesnt mean anything.

Im no Idiot!

Koala MeatPie
Thank you for prooving my point.

Fox4

Trying to Steal OUR Pure Canadian Water mad Wouldn't suggest that if I were you, cause these two things would most likely happen:
1.US would send up missiles to intercept the nukes and after the nukes were destroyed, the US would send there nukes to Canada and then you would most certainly be screwed.
2.Even if your nukes did make it would most likely poison your water and render it completely useless, neither of which is not any good. wink

Mīsk
Thank you for prooving my point.

Didn't proove you point, I think French is useless and they should be Eterminated .....

Koala MeatPie
WTF are you talking about?

First of all, that missile sheild youa re talking about, does not exist,

Secondly, sending missils to destory the nukes would detonate them,
if its air to air, the pilot is screw.

Ground to air, most likly won't hit.

3rdly, How the f*ck would it contaminate OUR water if the U.S. is getting (partially) water from US and they ahev tehre OWN water reserves?

Jesus Christ your idiotic.

BakaXero
french is one othe most spoken languages in the world.
alot of countries use french as a national language

Koala MeatPie

Mīsk
No. I know Spanish And German, and I only Fialed French this year. But its Useless and everyone should learn English.

BakaXero
You failed french.

Oh then I suppose that Becasue you are too lazy to learn any other language English should be the only language To be in presence on earth?

French si the 3rd most spoken language on earth.

F*cking idiot
whats second?

Koala MeatPie

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by BakaXero
whats second?

1st - Manadrin (not Far spread, but beacsue of the population of china, its the most spoken language in the World

2nd English

3rd French.

Mīsk
The Montreal Canadains Hockey Team Is Gay Too.

Koala MeatPie

BakaXero
1st - Manadrin (not Far spread, but beacsue of the population of china, its the most spoken language in the World

2nd English

3rd French.
spin out!!

Mīsk
You know what else sucks about French.

Everything. no expression

Fox4
WTF are you talking about?

First of all, that missile sheild youa re talking about, does not exist,

Secondly, sending missils to destory the nukes would detonate them,
if its air to air, the pilot is screw.

Ground to air, most likly won't hit.

3rdly, How the f*ck would it contaminate OUR water if the U.S. is getting (partially) water from US and they ahev tehre OWN water reserves?

Jesus Christ your idiotic. 1.I didn't say there was missle shield, dickhead.
2.We don't use pilots, we've got our own intercept command.
3.Yes, ground to air would hit, we had Intercept Command had during the Cold War(And we still do), they were tasked with sending up missles to intercept the nukes if the Russians sent over any.
4.And it would contaminate your water because the resulting explosion would most likely affect the atmosphere and the nulear debris would get into the water system thus rendering the water undrinkable.

Koala MeatPie
So? it would also effect your water aswell. So I would shut up.

Fox4
So? it would also effect your water aswell. So I would shut up. Yes it would, but we've got extra stores of it that would not be affected,and yes, you should shut up roll eyes (sarcastic) .

BakaXero

Mīsk
I agree with that, everybody SHOULD learn english. Why? because it's spoken everywhere in the world.

But getting rid of languages is just f*cking stupid.

maybe in some 2000 years there will only be ONE language, but it will be a Mixture of French, Spanish, English, Mandarin, German and Latin.

Future people!

South park stick out tongue

Koala MeatPie

Koala MeatPie
France invaded my motherland no expression
but then so did America.

U.S. lost the war of 1812 and Candians burnt down the white house.

bet they don't teach you that in the history books?

Mīsk
U.S. lost the war of 1812 and Candians burnt down the white house.

bet they don't teach you that in the history books?

We learned that. big grin

Koala MeatPie
Good.

Mīsk
Good.

Like 4 years ago.

BakaXero
America tends to hide alot of things

Mīsk
How did this go from Mars To America To Montreal....

Koala MeatPie
America tends to hide alot of things

Its like they didn't teach about the hollocust to German children untill 1992 (or around that year deending on the schoolboards.

Mišt
Originally posted by Fox4
1.I didn't say there was missle shield, dickhead.

laughing out loud I havent seen that written in a long time, it looks funny as hell laughing out loud

Mīsk

BakaXero
America is all about coverups and conspiracies.
they like to hide things from their own people

Fox4

Koala MeatPie
America is all about coverups and conspiracies.
they like to hide things from their own people

Thats nothing.

Here IN Montreal, We have a Show Called "infoMan" Infoman (a person) Is a Comedic Journalist.

Some of The people who crashed in the WTC practiced at the St-Hubert Airport

(where i would go every week, thats why I know of this)

And InfoMan saw some footage of them (terrorists) And a guy in a yellow raincoat that ressembled the head of the CIA.

So While InfoMan was on a Trip to Washington for some news Story, He saw the HEad of the CIA and he thought he'd be funny and show a few stills from the footage to the Head of the CIA and ask him if it really WAS him standing next to the terrorists.

infoman was rushed asside by the media and the likes.

A week latter, he got a phone call from CNN news Reporter Rober Blake, (not that exact name) asking him about more informationabout . Infoman said it was just something he thought of as a joke.

When he wanted to reach Robert back, He couldn't reach hiom, why? He didn't exist.

He also received other phone calls about pending arrestations for Boarder violations while he was down tehre and the likes.

Infoman Aired al of this on his show with "updates pending" There where never any more Updates, but on his website he wrote that he recieved threats from D.O.D. (Department of Defence) and the likes (from the Americans)

If it was really nothing, he would have never of aired, Scince it was sucha breif question, no other media would have eve cared of this.

People here who know of this beleive he hit something he wasn't supposed to know.

Now this goes into "conspiracies" and the likes, but who REALLY Profitted from the destruction of the WTC?
if it wasn't for that, the U.S. would not have started the War in Afghanistan And the War on Terrorism, becasue of the re-building after the war, U.S. industries are BOOMING, becasue all the contracts go to the U.S. directly.

Again, this goes into conspiracies, The Illuminati /The Steak Conspiracy (group of people who decied who the world is being run) Parrallel Governments and the likes.

I WOULDN'T be surprised if this was true.

Koala MeatPie
I mean't a missle shield, and there wasn't nor did I say there was.

he mean't dickhead... Dickhead.

Mīsk

BakaXero
Thats nothing.

Here IN Montreal, We have a Show Called "infoMan" Infoman (a person) Is a Comedic Journalist.

Some of The people who crashed in the WTC practiced at the St-Hubert Airport

(where i would go every week, thats why I know of this)

And InfoMan saw some footage of them (terrorists) And a guy in a yellow raincoat that ressembled the head of the CIA.

So While InfoMan was on a Trip to Washington for some news Story, He saw the HEad of the CIA and he thought he'd be funny and show a few stills from the footage to the Head of the CIA and ask him if it really WAS him standing next to the terrorists.

infoman was rushed asside by the media and the likes.

A week latter, he got a phone call from CNN news Reporter Rober Blake, (not that exact name) asking him about more informationabout . Infoman said it was just something he thought of as a joke.

When he wanted to reach Robert back, He couldn't reach hiom, why? He didn't exist.

He also received other phone calls about pending arrestations for Boarder violations while he was down tehre and the likes.

Infoman Aired al of this on his show with "updates pending" There where never any more Updates, but on his website he wrote that he recieved threats from D.O.D. (Department of Defence) and the likes (from the Americans)

If it was really nothing, he would have never of aired, Scince it was sucha breif question, no other media would have eve cared of this.

People here who know of this beleive he hit something he wasn't supposed to know.

Now this goes into "conspiracies" and the likes, but who REALLY Profitted from the destruction of the WTC?
if it wasn't for that, the U.S. would not have started the War in Afghanistan And the War on Terrorism, becasue of the re-building after the war, U.S. industries are BOOMING, becasue all the contracts go to the U.S. directly.

Again, this goes into conspiracies, The Illuminati /The Steak Conspiracy (group of people who decied who the world is being run) Parrallel Governments and the likes.

I WOULDN'T be surprised if this was true.
your starting to spin me out.

Koala MeatPie
What?

BakaXero
information overload?

Koala MeatPie
Ah.

Fox4
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/4412/bushthinksyouranidiot6hr.png

Koala MeatPie
1st of, "bush Thinks, there already is a mistake right there.

"Dick makes bush think that" is correct.

2nd Bush Is already pretty clueless, I am not offended.

Koala MeatPie
Lets guess Who long it will take for this thread to close!

Fox4
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/2157/surveydumbstu2mw.png

Second of all, If your going to flame me for being an American then atleast research about our history before you flame me about it. roll eyes (sarcastic), koala meathead.

Koala MeatPie
I'm not flamming you for being American, I did not flame your history.

I'm flamming yuo for s*cking Bush's Dick.

Cheney. Dick Cheney.

Fox4
I'm not flamming you for being American, I did not flame your history.

I'm flamming yuo for s*cking Bush's Dick.

Cheney. Dick Cheney. Did I say I was a Bush supporter?No!I'm neutral, and second of all yes you are flamming me because I'm an American, your critisizing the living shit out us and what we do, and now I'm leaving before I get anymore mad mad, see ya later, jerkoff .

Koala MeatPie
laughing

OMG lol....

I can't say "the Germans invaded the Rienland" beacsue that would be insulting the Germans.

Same thing here.

no other way to say it.

Fox4
laughing

OMG lol....

I can't say "the Germans invaded the Rienland" beacsue that would be insulting the Germans.

Same thing here.

no other way to say it. First of all, that wasn't the case, you critisized that we run our government differently than yours, and secondly you said that I sucked Bush's c**k when I don't even vote and I'm neutral, and you never did critisize about how we invaded Iraq, therefore you previous post is illrelevent, so stop flamming me while you still have the chance. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Paola
be nice guys

Fox4
As long as he stops flamming me, I'm game.

Koala MeatPie
First of all, that wasn't the case, you critisized that we run our government differently than yours, and secondly you said that I sucked Bush's c**k when I don't even vote and I'm neutral, and you never did critisize about how we invaded Iraq, therefore you previous post is illrelevent, so stop flamming me while you still have the chance. roll eyes (sarcastic)

WHAT!?

Jesus Christ...

you really are pushing it.

AND putting words in my mouth.

I am talking about what "Americans" in general have done.

I respect you're cultur, I just don't like YOU. You piss me off. Royally.

You always find a way to tick me off.

and that previous post, what i mean't to say was, I can't say "americans" without anybody thinking every single last one of them.

Fox4
Yeah, and what exactly did i do to you besides pointing out the facts of what would happen if Canada launched nukes against the USA?Then you started flamming me and calling me names, and I didn't even provoke you!

Now will you stop?

BakaXero
mate i dont see what your complaining about.
not one flamed americans.
we were talking about history and coverups
if you found id insulting then dont join the convo
political discussions happen everyday. we arent bagging the people rather the idiot who run the country that the people are in.

Koala MeatPie
mate i dont see what your complaining about.
not one flamed americans.
we were talking about history and coverups
if you found id insulting then dont join the convo
political discussions happen everyday. we arent bagging the people rather the idiot who run the country that the people are in.

That was EXACTLY what aws going threw my head.

Fox4
Well than what about the Canada should launch nukes at America?That was not aimed at one of our leaders.

BakaXero
honestly i even bag the idocy of the leaders of my country for doing things

Koala MeatPie
Well than what about the Canada should launch nukes at America?That was not aimed at one of our leaders.

The topic of the thread was "We should nuke Mars, theya re stealing our water"

Then I said "we should nuke the U.S. theya re stealing our pure water"

First off, we are getting good money for that. Theya re not stealing.

Second of all.

That was sarcasm

Thridly, I call everybody idiot.

I say it at least ounce per thread.

and lastly, Didn't you say you where LEAVING this thread?

Fox4
Fine then. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.