X-men roleplay

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Akira Blaine
rules:

1. PLEASE don't interrupt in the middle of a roleplay to ask a stupid question/post something that has nothing to do with the roleplay.

2. Anyone can enter the roleplay and at any time, however please don't just appear out of nowhere and sneek into the rp. BE CREATIVE PEOPLE!!

3. Just because you get mad at another roleplayer, don't try to be stupid and write something like *stabs him/her to death.*

4. Have fun!!!! big grin big grin

Akira Blaine
Originally posted by Akira Blaine
rules:

1. PLEASE don't interrupt in the middle of a roleplay to ask a stupid question/post something that has nothing to do with the roleplay.

2. Anyone can enter the roleplay and at any time, however please don't just appear out of nowhere and sneek into the rp. BE CREATIVE PEOPLE!!

3. Just because you get mad at another roleplayer, don't try to be stupid and write something like *stabs him/her to death.*

4. Have fun!!!! big grin big grin

B.T.W.-- please give good discriptions of your characters. #1, cuz I like 2 read em and #2 so that everyone knows what they look like.

Craft
I don't think this has permission, put your idea in the thread called 'Hosted Area Game Ideas Submission- READ THIS THREAD FIRST!'

DarkDethbringer
indeed I ahvent busted N00Bs in forever I think I passe dthat on to you Craft good work lol yes you need permssioin please forgive us if you have it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.