Not that I care but honestly.........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K.Diddy
What's with all the hate against me? laughing out loud

I come on when I'm bored and post some crap and half of you want to shoot me big grin

It's amusing.............but please let me understand this laughing out loud

Mišt
Probably cause you sound a lot stupider than you are....

Bardock42

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Bardock42
Probably cause you are even more stupid than you sound at times.

Oh and you have some strange views aboot the Middle East.....you are a hater.

big grin The middle east is evil and I hate it, I have no problem saying that big grin

Bardock42
Originally posted by K.Diddy
big grin The middle east is evil and I hate it, I have no problem saying that big grin

I am just giving an answer to your question. I don't feel like discussing your ignorant standpoint in this Thread.

Tails x 20
I don't know, sometimes you're anoying sometimes you're cool.

K.Diddy
I am just giving an answer to your question. I don't feel like discussing your ignorant standpoint in this Thread.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Look at the place

Bardock42
roll eyes (sarcastic) Look at the place

Yes, what should I see? Did you actually ever look at that place? Or do you just asume that everything the News Media says is pure gold. Man, you are out of proportion.

K.Diddy
Yes, what should I see? Did you actually ever look at that place? Or do you just asume that everything the News Media says is pure gold. Man, you are out of proportion.

I have seen enough snuff video's of people getting there heads chopped off there big grin

I know for a FACT they train terrorist's there and make up false religion's to get people to blow themself up.........dont make me explain any further please wink

Bardock42
I have seen enough snuff video's of people getting there heads chopped off there big grin

I know for a FACT they train terrorist's there and make up false religion's to get people to blow themself up.........dont make me explain any further please wink

Ah i see...you have seen some videos of people getting executed (cause the US doesn't do that)

Yes, there are some that do that...but how can you damn a whole region cause there do come terrorists from? And what exactly is the big difference between an active army and Terrorists?

K.Diddy
Ah i see...you have seen some videos of people getting executed (cause the US doesn't do that)

Yes, there are some that do that...but how can you damn a whole region cause there do come terrorists from? And what exactly is the big difference between an active army and Terrorists?

The whole region is nothing but trouble no expression

End of discussion wink

Bardock42
The whole region is nothing but trouble no expression

End of discussion wink

Nonsense.

You, surely don't decide when I stop to talk aboot something, you may very well leave this thread or ignore my posts, if you feel like it (or, which is more probable, if you don't have any valid points to make, and jsut show your ignorance. Although this is all jsut fun for you, you still are an idiot, I think we settled why you are not liked by many, more sophisticated users)

Tails x 20
He's cool at time's, then he makes a retared thread and no one likes him.

K.Diddy
Nonsense.

You, surely don't decide when I stop to talk aboot something, you may very well leave this thread or ignore my posts,

Wanna bet laughing

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Tails x 20

laughing out loud Yeah, It's pretty sad really

Bardock42
Wanna bet laughing

Sure.

K.Diddy
Sure.

huh

Tails x 20
Yea it is stupid, it's just out of fun when you make a thread and everyone thinks it's retared. But this is the off-topic forum, i mean what do you suspect?

Nevermind
Reasons why people dislike you:

1.) Having no validity in your posts (such as your post on the Middle East).
2.) Constant string of bad threads.
3.) Being an attention whore.

K.Diddy
Yea it is stupid, it's just out of fun when you make a thread and everyone thinks it's retared. But this is the off-topic forum, i mean what do you suspect?

laughing out loud That's it

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Nevermind
Reasons why people dislike you:

1.) Having no validity in your posts (such as your post on the Middle East).

You mean having a different opinion on the middle east wink

Tails x 20
So i honestly, don't have a clue why people hate you?

Leo.M

laughing out loud Yeah, It's pretty sad really

it's funny seeing people making a big deal out of it laughing lukes a good guy beer and they'd see that if they'd just take the stick they have up their @$$ out

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Leo.M
it's funny seeing people making a big deal out of it laughing lukes a good guy beer

beer Hey Leo

Tails x 20
Hey leo!

Nevermind
You mean having a different opinion on the middle east wink

No, I mean not saying anything that has value. Like your opinion on the Middle East.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Nevermind
No, I mean not saying anything that has value. Like your opinion on the Middle East.

roll eyes (sarcastic) I give up

Tails x 20
Lol

Nevermind
roll eyes (sarcastic) I give up

At least you know how to pick your battles.

Bardock42
huh
What? You offered a bet, I accepted. What are the terms?

Leo.M
beer Hey Leo Originally posted by Tails x 20
Hey leo!

hay what's up big grin

Tails x 20
Nothing bored as usual, hey leo look at my profile, pretty good so far right still not done yet though.

K.Diddy
hay what's up big grin

I'm about to get some sleep, got work in the morning sad

Tails x 20
Work sucks!

Bardock42
You sure are in the OT Crew.

K.Diddy
You sure are in the OT Crew.

Hell yeah rock

Bardock42
Hell yeah rock
That is nothing to be proud of.

Leo.M
Nothing bored as usual, hey leo look at my profile, pretty good so far right still not done yet though.

whoa, you've been putting work into it, nice cool

I'm about to get some sleep, got work in the morning sad

working in the morning sucks sad

Tails x 20
Yup still not done, have a long way to go. *Cracks knuckles.*

BakaXero
*looks at thread* no expression

BackFire
You're annoying, obnoxious, and serve not relevant or positive purpose on these forums. Nothing you say is interesting or funny, not even as a novelty.

That's why people don't like you.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by BackFire
You're annoying, obnoxious, and serve not relevant or positive purpose on these forums. Nothing you say is interesting or funny, not even as a novelty.

weep

Bardock42

Oh yeah, right...how come I forgot that.

BackFire
weep

At least you do all that crap in teh right forum, though.

K.Diddy
At least you do all that crap in teh right forum, though.

big grin Thanks

weep

Tails x 20
Never thought of that, but he's pretty cool at time's. He just goes overboard with something.

BackFire
Thought you said you didn't care.

K.Diddy
Thought you said you didn't care.

laughing out loud

Nevermind

Wow, well said.

Tails x 20
Who?

K.Diddy
Who?

You stick out tongue

Tails x 20
Lol hey diddy isn't your name luke? My profile sucked 3 hour's ago, now it rocks and i'm still not done!

K.Diddy
Lol hey diddy isn't your name luke? My profile sucked 3 hour's ago, now it rocks and i'm still not done!

That's great man smile

but I dont really read profile's wink

Tails x 20
O well is your real name luke? Mine is leo.

DanieLs_4_Ever

Well I was going to give an opinion of my own but you pretty much summed it up. Well done.

~Da Moose~

I have to agree, from what little I've forced myself to read.

And you make WAYYY too many threads. Some of which I would have thought you'd be booted for.

In short, your threads and your posts are dumb, not to put too fine a point on it.

Have a GREAT day! big grin thumb up

KENobi™
Ignore is such a great feature. happy

Now if only Raz would reinstall "Ignore Threads". erm

Hit_and_Miss

While this is indead an exellent point... MY pet pevee with you is you seem incapable of posting without adding smilies.. Most of your post concist of nothing BUT a single smilie.. And I really, really, really Hate smilie whores...

As proof of this.. I offer this thread... Not 1 post without a smilie...

ladygrim

I come on when I'm bored and post some crap and half of you want to shoot me big grin

hmmm never felt that way towards you before but kno uve bought my attention to laughing out loud

Bloigen
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
While this is indead an exellent point... MY pet pevee with you is you seem incapable of posting without adding smilies.. Most of your post concist of nothing BUT a single smilie.. And I really, really, really Hate smilie whores...

erm

Hit_and_Miss
Originally posted by Bloigen
erm

wanker

joeykangaroo
weep
i actually feel sorry for him..but i dont know him

Leo.M

*coughs*............... okay no expression

DanieLs_4_Ever

My pet peeve is people who cant spell right. But then again you don't own this joint or anything. I didn't have a smilie in my post in this thread.

xyz jedi
K. Why are you so dumb? Seriously, to me the only thing that comes to mind to the middle east is desert. Also, shut up about those love threads. There's a reason people don't reply those anymore. Moron. I also agree with Nevermind.

In closing, go away.

getout1bann

Hit_and_Miss
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
My pet peeve is people who cant spell right. But then again you don't own this joint or anything. I didn't have a smilie in my post in this thread.

I don't know why but my spellchecker is broken.. I'm trying my best! sad but I miss some words!

darthvader_fan
o he is not that bad

Leo.M
Originally posted by xyz jedi
K. Why are you so dumb? Seriously, to me the only thing that comes to mind to the middle east is desert. Also, shut up about those love threads. There's a reason people don't reply those anymore. Moron. I also agree with Nevermind.

In closing, go away.

getout1bann

Xyz jedi why are you such a retard? And I'm asking a serious question here. You go on and bash the guys threads and try to make threads that bash about the guy. Just like your last attempt >> http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t386974.html Funny how you made a thread meant to bash the guy and instead backfired on YOU and you ended up getting in the end. owned you were online when those people were bashing you and i know you saw what they said, don't play dumb. But like a coward that you are you didn't even go in there and stand up for yourself. At least K.Diddy has the balls to stand up for himself from people that bash him and not hide from them like you do.

So do us a favor and http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b53/LeoMcGinnis/smileys/Sighns%20and%20dissing/gtfo2.gif or stfu

DarkC

Just because you saw a few videos of people getting decapitated doesn't meant that everyone there is that bloodthirsty. And why the hell are you watching them anyways?

DanieLs_4_Ever
I don't know why but my spellchecker is broken.. I'm trying my best! sad but I miss some words!
I forgive you. :hug:

K.Diddy
Xyz jedi why are you such a retard? And I'm asking a serious question here. You go on and bash the guys threads and try to make threads that bash about the guy. Just like your last attempt >> http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t386974.html Funny how you made a thread meant to bash the guy and instead backfired on YOU and you ended up getting in the end. owned you were online when those people were bashing you and i know you saw what they said, don't play dumb. But like a coward that you are you didn't even go in there and stand up for yourself. At least K.Diddy has the balls to stand up for himself from people that bash him and not hide from them like you do.

So do us a favor and http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b53/LeoMcGinnis/smileys/Sighns%20and%20dissing/gtfo2.gif or stfu

laughing Good one Leo wink

K.Diddy
Anyway, keep the ball rolling

big grin It's great

Cyber Ninja
They ate you because you ate themmmm(did that make sense)

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
They ate you because you ate themmmm(did that make sense)

laughing out loud No, but it was a bit amusing

K.Diddy
Do I REALLY annoy your pathetic little live's so much? laughing out loud

sad It's kinda sad really, and I dont even know themhysterical

Lightningrod

All I have to say is

I do not care

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Lightningrod
All I have to say is

I do not care

big grin That's the spirit

Lightningrod
big grin That's the spirit

I honestly do not have a problem with you

i have seen your comments yes, but you are free to do what you want to some point, but you should tone it down a little...you seek to much attention

GuitarBunny

Lightningrod
But here is the real problem

People bashing people for being stupid (trolls)

See I do not get that, we have a report button, do people know how to use it???

Didn't people read the rules, bashing isn't permitted here

Council#13
All who hate K.Diddy say aye. those who dont, say nay

K.Diddy
nay smile

Mīsk
K.Diddy Is more fowl then an execrating skunk carcass.

K.Diddy

Mīsk
It Wasn't Meant to Be funny.

You Really suck.

K.Diddy

Mīsk
good job quoting me.

K.Diddy

Mīsk
big grin Thanks!

no expression

K.Diddy
huh

LethalFemme
I dont hate you but the again i dont know so lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.