I laugh at people who belive in a god......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K.Diddy
It is soooooo stupid! laughing out loud People spend there life praying to somthing that in like 20 thousand years there has never even been any proof that it exist's laughing out loud

Second coming? laughing

You idiot's laughing out loud There was never a FIRST coming laughing

Tails x 20
You don't believe in god well your choice.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Tails x 20
You don't believe in god well your choice.

Where the **** is it? blink

Tails x 20
Were is what?

K.Diddy
The god no expression

Tails x 20
In heaven.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Tails x 20
In heaven.

What the f**k?

Council#13
I guess i wont see you in heaven K.Diddy

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Council#13
I guess i wont see you in heaven K.Diddy

laughing I will go the same place you do my son.............probably nowhere laughing

Eis
Originally posted by K.Diddy
It is soooooo stupid! laughing out loud People spend there life praying to somthing that in like 20 thousand years there has never even been any proof that it exist's laughing out loud

Second coming? laughing

Though I somewhat agree with you, the thread has no point, it's christian-hating and it's in the wrong forum.

Reported.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Eis
Though I somewhat agree with you, the thread has no point, it's christian-hating and it's in the wrong forum.

Reported. ]

confused Sorry, If I did something wrong, but I did not want to post it in the religion forum, I thought it would of started to much trouble.......So report that as well wink

Eis
]

confused Sorry, If I did something wrong, but I did not want to post it in the religion forum, I thought it would of started to much trouble.......So report that as well wink
You can't just open a thread and call everyone who believes in god an idiot. It's not the way KMC works.

K.Diddy
Ok, sorry beer

Uberking Robert

Second coming? laughing

I don't understand why not everyone is as smart as this guy.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Uberking Robert
I don't understand why not everyone is as smart as this guy.

beer Cheer's brother

Bardock42

Second coming? laughing

I wouldn't call them stupid actually....at least not any more stupid like you who for some very strange reason is absolutly convinced that there can't be a god.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.