I wanna shave my balls......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K.Diddy
but dont know how to go about it smile

I tried my normal razor blade shaver but it hurt too much laughing out loud

Council#13
laughing out loud

K.Diddy
I'm seriousconfused

Fox4
blink , my friend tried it once and he said he had a ball with it stick out tongue

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Fox4
blink , my friend tried it once and he said he had a ball with it stick out tongue

laughing

Council#13
laughing

Leo.M
Try trimming it down 1st then go in with the razor. Or you could just wax, it's better but painful. If you wax you don't have to keep shaving your balls everyday and it doesn't itch if you wax.

Ronny
blink

hairy ballsack!

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Leo.M
Try trimming it down 1st then go in with the razor. Or you could just wax, it's better but painful. If you wax you don't have to keep shaving your balls everyday and it doesn't itch if you wax.

So just trim down with scissors? confused

Also, I dont want to wax, I dont know how, and it would hurt hardcore smile

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Ronny
blink

hairy ballsack!

My actual ballsack is not that hairy, it's more the hair above my penis smile

Ronny
happy Thats great.

K.Diddy
happy Thats great.

confused What's great about it?

Leo.M
Originally posted by K.Diddy
So just trim down with scissors? confused

Also, I dont want to wax, I dont know how, and it would hurt hardcore smile

yeah scissors..... they have special scissors for that, but if regular scissors is all you got then just use those

Ronny
Sarcasm. huh

K.Diddy
Sarcasm. huh

Just checking happy

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Leo.M
yeah scissors..... they have special scissors for that, but if regular scissors is all you got then just use those

I might just go the hack with my ''mix'' scissors smokin' I will let you know the results.......I am just scared of starting and then it hurting to much and ending up with a half shaven ballsack laughing

Leo.M
Originally posted by K.Diddy
I might just go the hack with my ''mix'' scissors smokin' I will let you know the results.......I am just scared of starting and then it hurting to much and ending up with a half shaven ballsack laughing

laughing

Paola
Nice thread, but closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.