Marv Versus The Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
Marv has somehow escaped prison and is still charged with the murders of Cardinal roark , kevin and all of his victims , and goldie.

Punisher decides to intervine when marv hides out in New York .

Who wins ?

GODSCRIBE
Marv wins- stronger, better endurance, and faster. It would be a good fight though.

olympian
Marv strikes me as more vicious too....if thats even a possibility since we are talking about Punisher.

jgiant
What...this has been done so many times...punisher wins 11/10 times...this forum is becoming annoyingly repetative...

grey fox
Originally posted by jgiant
What...this has been done so many times...punisher wins 11/10 times...this forum is becoming annoyingly repetative...

Oh my , i'm so sorry for accidentally creating a thread that's been made ONCE before.....

jgiant
Well including the time he was placed in the gauntlet...i forgive you...for now...and whoever thinks marv can win is mentally challenged, not that there is anything wrong with that...

grey fox
I actually think marv could take this , and i have no mental problems what so-ever . The man survived getting shot in the chest several times as well as getting hit by a car four to five times , can punisher say the same..............................didn't think so.

jgiant
Wait are you familiar with the punisher? He was shot seven times in nam' and took out 24 guys out with a shovel head at the same time...hell punisher's tolerance is borderline superhuman...sure marv took some bullets...but did he do anything after getting shot other than almost die, if it wasn't for the medics he would have died, punisher is not gunna stop riddeling his body with bullets until marv is good and dead...again frank wins every time they fight...

Jose123
Well including the time he was placed in the gauntlet...i forgive you...for now...and whoever thinks marv can win is mentally challenged, not that there is anything wrong with that...

The same can be said about those who think the Punisher would win. Not there is anything wrong with that....

grey fox
Originally posted by Jose123
The same can be said about those who think the Punisher would win. Not there is anything wrong with that....

True ... wink

Jose123
Wait are you familiar with the punisher? He was shot seven times in nam' and took out 24 guys out with a shovel head at the same time...hell punisher's tolerance is borderline superhuman...sure marv took some bullets...but did he do anything after getting shot other than almost die, if it wasn't for the medics he would have died, punisher is not gunna stop riddeling his body with bullets until marv is good and dead...again frank wins every time they fight...

didn't it take two rounds in the electric Chair to finally put Marv down?

grey fox
didn't it take two rounds in the electric Chair to finally put Marv down?

Indeed it did , and in that small amount of time he ridiculed his captures one last time....

jgiant
didn't it take two rounds in the electric Chair to finally put Marv down? Just ignore the fact that he would have died a barage of bullets...that electric chair survival was not to impressive...no way in hell marv wins...no way...

jgiant
The same can be said about those who think the Punisher would win. Not there is anything wrong with that.... Those who think punisher can win have common sense...

Jose123
Just ignore the fact that he would have died a barage of bullets...that electric chair survival was not to impressive...no way in hell marv wins...no way...

Actually it was.

jgiant
Actually it was. Not enough to convince me that he would survive a visit with Frank...

grey fox
Yes we can see that from your apparent love of him......

jgiant
Originally posted by grey fox
Yes we can see that from your apparent love of him...... If you do not agree than you do not know punisher, or you do and you hate him...

grey fox
I know of him and certain feat's . But the guy isn't as tough as your making him out to be ...a single broken bottle to the throat and he goes down.....

jgiant
I know of him and certain feat's . But the guy isn't as tough as your making him out to be ...a single broken bottle to the throat and he goes down..... Ohh yes i forgot punisher is also unable to move and defend himself...please do ya think punisher is gunna let that happen...he fuking gets sent to jail and he kills so many people they have to put him in solitary...

grey fox
......and ?

Anyone can get thrown into jail (and with a decent amount of h2h combat knowledge/pain thresh hold ) kill people in their. Half of the people in prison aren't their for hurting people you realise .

jgiant
You make it sound like you can do it...all im saying is that punisher would not allow someone just to walk up and slice his jugular up, and that frank would fuking hand marv his head on a silver platter...

grey fox
You make it sound like you can do it...all im saying is that punisher would not allow someone just to walk up and slice his jugular up, and that frank would fuking hand marv his head on a silver platter...

No I couldn't do all that, I'm saying someone who has the same amount of combat skills and pain threshhold as castle can do it.

Marv gets shot a few times before snapping punishers neck. He can take the shots and still keep going .End of story.

jgiant
So what you are saying is frank is gunna stand there shooting like a tard waiting for marv to come over and get in his face...ok if punisher had a frontal labotamy then maybe that would be true, just admit frank would kill marv with ease...

Jose123
So what you are saying is frank is gunna stand there shooting like a tard waiting for marv to come over and get in his face...ok if punisher had a frontal labotamy then maybe that would be true, just admit frank would kill marv with ease...

And you think Marv would just stand there letting Castle shoot him like a "tard" while Castle got in his face?

jgiant
And you think Marv would just stand there letting Castle shoot him like a "tard" while Castle got in his face? Castle wouldn't get in his face, by the time marv knows frank is there he will be riddled with bullets, you guys seem to think marv is bulletproof his durability is not impressive, are you just ignoring the fact that marv got shot and went down, and would have died if not attended...what the hell is the difference...frank eats guys like marv for brunch...

Jose123
Castle wouldn't get in his face, by the time marv knows frank is there he will be riddled with bullets, you guys seem to think marv is bulletproof his durability is not impressive, are you just ignoring the fact that marv got shot and went down, and would have died if not attended...what the hell is the difference...frank eats guys like marv for brunch...

not really. He eats pimps,18 year old thugs,Mobsters with no aim,

and the occasional super that kicks his ass.

Piedmon
Punisher wins. Marv is basically the Russian, and we all know what became of the Russian....

jgiant
not really. He eats pimps,18 year old thugs,Mobsters with no aim,

and the occasional super that kicks his ass. Ohh that is right i forgot you know nothing about punisher...or have no respect for him...ever hear of S.H.E.I.L.D.

Jose123
Ohh that is right i forgot you know nothing about punisher...or have no respect for him...ever hear of S.H.E.I.L.D.

Yes i heard off SHIELD. what issue did he take them on? what did he do?

Was it a ENNIS issue?

jgiant
P.S. ever hear of Daredevil, Wolverine, Spiderman he took all of them on and came out on top at the same time...also captin america...he kicks the supers ass's more often then they do his...

Jose123
P.S. ever hear of Daredevil, Wolverine, Spiderman he took all of them on and came out on top at the same time...also captin america...he kicks the supers ass's more often then they do his...

Once again they kick his ass more often then he does them.

I swear you better not be using Garth Ennis issues as proof.

jgiant

Was it a ENNIS issue? Please you know nothing about frank...i don't know off the top of my head i will find out...frank has been handing super's their ass's way before ennis...

grey fox
My ass , spidey didn't even know frank was there , cap is a suped up punisher who doesn't use guns , daredevil and wolverine were pis.....

who?-kid
I don't understand how somebody can vote for Marv. Sure, he's real tough, strong and streetwise and all that, but that's it.

Come on people, Marv is one of the guys Punisher faces and crushes on a daily basis. Punisher has waaay more experience, is definitely smarter and is used to fight just about everybody : from DD to Spider-Man, from Wolverine to Captain America, all people who would eat Marv for breakfast.

Marv is very cool, my absolute Sin City favorite character. But Punisher owns him.

jgiant
Originally posted by who?-kid
I don't understand how somebody can vote for Marv. Sure, he's real tough, strong and streetwise and all that, but that's it.

Come on people, Marv is one of the guys Punisher faces and crushes on a daily basis. Punisher has waaay more experience, is definitely smarter and is used to fight just about everybody : from DD to Spider-Man, from Wolverine to Captain America, all people who would eat Marv for breakfast.

Marv is very cool, my absolute Sin City favorite character. But Punisher owns him. THANK YOU SO MUCH! Some common sense...Originally posted by grey fox
My ass , spidey didn't even know frank was there , cap is a suped up punisher who doesn't use guns , daredevil and wolverine were pis..... What are you talking about...hell punisher has shot spidey's webshooters off and then capped him with a mercy bullet and then gassed him...punisher has destroyed DD more than three times off the top of my head...wolvie and punisher are about even...You guys don't know jack sh!t about frank...no respect...

grey fox
THANK YOU SO MUCH! Some common sense... What are you talking about...hell punisher has shot spidey's webshooters off and then capped him with a mercy bullet and then gassed him...punisher has destroyed DD more than three times off the top of my head...wolvie and punisher are about even...You guys don't know jack sh!t about frank...no respect...
Ok .. i may be wrong on some aspect's . But the wolverine thing is Pis to the core... unless you have some kind of power/enhancement your dead...

jgiant
Ok .. i may be wrong on some aspect's . But the wolverine thing is Pis to the core... unless you have some kind of power/enhancement your dead... Thank you for that...If punisher hits wolvie with a heat seeker he is done...which he did in confederacy of duces...

Jose123
Thank you for that...If punisher hits wolvie with a heat seeker he is done...which he did in confederacy of duces...

Did you just use confederacy of dunces as proof?

wasn't that the story that had spider-man and DD teaming up with wolverine who has probably killed more people then Punisher to stop Punisher from killing. The story that had DD senses not working and Spider-mans spidey sense not working? the story written by ennis?

jgiant
IT isn't impossible to believe that wolvie can be hit by a heat seeker...

grey fox
Did you just use confederacy of dunces as proof?

wasn't that the story that had spider-man and DD teaming up with wolverine who has probably killed more people then Punisher to stop Punisher from killing. The story that had DD senses not working and Spider-mans spidey sense not working? the story written by ennis?

The story in which punisher threw a grenade at wolvie's face , and the same issue in which ennis got fired for......

jgiant
P.S. how many people do ya think wolvie has killed...

Jose123
P.S. how many people do ya think wolvie has killed...

Thousands and thousands and thousands.

even more is you count hand ninjas.

jgiant
The story in which punisher threw a grenade at wolvie's face , and the same issue in which ennis got fired for...... No...that was earlier...

jgiant
Thousands and thousands and thousands.

even more is you count hand ninjas. That is about how many Frank has killed...

Jose123
No...that was earlier...

yeah. Confederacy of dunces was the one that had the punisher make a fool and sneak traps on someone who can hear everything thats going on in the city from blocks and blocks and blocks away or someone who can detect danger before it happens or someone who should have smelled his greasy hair or his weapons from 500 yards away.

Jose123
That is about how many Frank has killed...

even hand ninjas?

jgiant
even hand ninjas? No...

jgiant
No... Well i bet some of them were...

jgiant
So we are in agreement punisher pwn's marv every time...

King KAM
how does punisher even hurt him.......Marv wins 12/10

jgiant
I hope this is a fight against logic kam...i pray it is...

King KAM
I hope this is a fight against logic kam...i pray it is... DAMN YOU!!!!! punisher wins 12/10....

jgiant
Originally posted by King KAM
DAMN YOU!!!!! punisher wins 12/10.... Praise the lord...

outarddwarf
Punisher wins simply out of the logic that he can do extreme fictional things do to his comic charactor status where the sin city story was supposed to have a 'more' realistic effect. I use 'more' loosly because it is a movie and they do survive some things but not as many as a comic charactor would. Punisher also has the right guns for the job. Marv has what he can find in his city. Punisher can have super powered heat guns like sheild and the like. 12/10 Punish the Wicked!

jgiant

Was it a ENNIS issue? No it was not an ennis issue, it was published in 1996...issue seven of this series...http://www.mycomicshop.com/megastore/search?pcat=Comics%2DAll&til=1895
Punisher has always been kicking ass, marv is nothin compared to frank...

roughrider
Just ignore the fact that he would have died a barage of bullets...that electric chair survival was not to impressive...no way in hell marv wins...no way...

SWAT team riddled Marv with bullets right after he killed Cardinal Roark; right there in a small room, and Marv stood and took it. He still lived.
Not sure who could win. Punisher is a better planner, Marv is reliant on his animal instinct. Punisher, though vicious, prefers to kill quick and clean; Marv likes his kills loud and messy, and doesn't mind torture.

jgiant
Originally posted by roughrider
SWAT team riddled Marv with bullets right after he killed Cardinal Roark; right there in a small room, and Marv stood and took it. He still lived.
Not sure who could win. Punisher is a better planner, Marv is reliant on his animal instinct. Punisher, though vicious, prefers to kill quick and clean; Marv likes his kills loud and messy, and doesn't mind torture. Still lived thanx to medical attention...

roughrider
Still lived thanx to medical attention...

Even Frank needs medical help to survive bullets - lots of them.

grey fox
Bang... Bang

Thud

Marv would have a few holes in his shoulder , but frank would have a nice ventilation system for his skull....

godking
Punisher and easily to .

Marv is not bulletproof and a bullet to the end would end him.

Jose123
Originally posted by godking
Punisher and easily to .

Marv is not bulletproof and a bullet to the end would end him.

neither is the punisher and bullet to the head will also end him.

grey fox
*Hi-Fives Jose123*

hoorayforpeepee
Marv isn't slow, and he's pretty handy with a pistol. When has Frank ever survived a wall of bullets from a SWAT team, much less "without medical attention"? Marv is stronger, tougher, more endurance...i can envision Marv and Frank starting out with a duck and cover shooting match. By the end of the clip, Marv and Frank will each be hit around four or five times...guess who'll be in better shape? Marv rips his head off.

Marv 7/10

who?-kid
Again, this is a joke. What kind of feats does Marv have ? Well ehrm, he beat up a few third rate tough guys, he can take some pain, got beaten up by Elijah Wood (twice) and that's about it.

Wow, Punisher doesn't stand a chance. Marv - who isn't half as intelligent AND experienced as Punisher - doesn't have 1 % of Punisher's feats.

grey fox
Again, this is a joke. What kind of feats does Marv have ? Well ehrm, he beat up a few third rate tough guys, he can take some pain, got beaten up by Elijah Wood (twice) and that's about it.

Wow, Punisher doesn't stand a chance. Marv - who isn't half as intelligent AND experienced as Punisher - doesn't have 1 % of Punisher's feats.

So punisher can take being run over by a car four times ... sure he has a 'high pain threshold' which is comics Bs for saying why he doesn't go down after a single bullet......

roughrider
neither is the punisher and bullet to the head will also end him.

Apparently, this fact is not readily apparent to hard-core Punisher fans. roll eyes (sarcastic)
He must have joined the company of Bat-God and Wolver-God.

jgiant
THis is crazy...you people are making marv into something he is not...marv is not even a third rate punisher...if frank loses to marv it would only be because he lost the will to live and punish evil...what is marv gunna do...marv is cool but doesn't really impress me...he got hit by a car what four times...so what how is that gunna help him when frank is filling his body with bullets...he doesn't even have a good healing factor...if he did he wouldn't have passed out and when to the hospital...marv is not a long range fighter, he likes it up close...frank is the opposite...marv will get picked off very easily by frank...what the hell is marv gunna do...run around and try and get close to frank while getting a skull full of lead...or will he return fire with frank...if he does it will just be another day at the office for frank...just a little harder...nothing frank isn't use to...please people (those who think marv can win) back up what you say...what has marv done to make you think he could take a guy like punisher out, he took out three lame hitmen, got hit by a car a couple times, escaped a swat attack, survived with the help of medics a barage of bullets...sure some cool feats but nothing compared to punisher...hell he is a human for one, he has killed way more people than marv, beat on people that would piss on marv, has been at war for thirty plus years...so in conclusion punisher wins 13/10 times...

jgiant
Apparently, this fact is not readily apparent to hard-core Punisher fans. roll eyes (sarcastic)
He must have joined the company of Bat-God and Wolver-God. What does this prove...punisher faces guys like marv every single day, punisher will not allow himself to get hit by marv, that is way he survied for thrity years every day having being shot at...please give it up...

roughrider
What does this prove...punisher faces guys like marv every single day, punisher will not allow himself to get hit by marv, that is way he survied for thrity years every day having being shot at...please give it up...

I'm not trying to make serious case for Marv - I already said I don't know how it would shape up. Enemies of Marv always underestimate his cunning though. He's a bit crazy in the head, but at the end just a regular man. I just think many Punisher fans forget Frank is just a normal man too, and not superhuman in any way. They think he can kill ANYONE.

jgiant
I'm not trying to make serious case for Marv - I already said I don't know how it would shape up. Enemies of Marv always underestimate his cunning though. He's a bit crazy in the head, but at the end just a regular man. I just think many Punisher fans forget Frank is just a normal man too, and not superhuman in any way. They think he can kill ANYONE. He can kill marv that is for sure...

roughrider
He can kill marv that is for sure...

Yes, possibly...

jgiant
Yes, possibly... No possibly...frank will not allow marv to kill him, frank has much more punishment to hand out...

hoorayforpeepee
er...Marv isn't slow, and he's pretty handy with a pistol. When has Frank ever survived a wall of bullets from a SWAT team, much less "without medical attention"? Marv is stronger, tougher, more endurance...i can envision Marv and Frank starting out with a duck and cover shooting match. By the end of the clip, Marv and Frank will each be hit around four or five times...guess who'll be in better shape? Marv rips his head off.

King KAM
Praise the lord... your an evil sumumabich

King KAM
Originally posted by godking
Punisher and easily to .

Marv is not bulletproof and a bullet to the end would end him. marv is bullet proof.....all about 50 bullets left him...were scrapes

grey fox
Punisher has fanboy's , their just to secretive because they know they'll be squashed as soon as we find out about them.....

godking
Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee
er...Marv isn't slow, and he's pretty handy with a pistol. When has Frank ever survived a wall of bullets from a SWAT team, much less "without medical attention"? Marv is stronger, tougher, more endurance...i can envision Marv and Frank starting out with a duck and cover shooting match. By the end of the clip, Marv and Frank will each be hit around four or five times...guess who'll be in better shape? Marv rips his head off. Marv loses a shootout with punisher .

jgiant
Punisher has fanboy's , their just to secretive because they know they'll be squashed as soon as we find out about them..... What do you mean, you didn't squash jack sh!t...ya didn't make one valid argument in favor of marv...he is not bulletproof damit...what is gunna stop frank from putting a clip into marvs body...marv likes fighting close up, he isn't a good shooter he loses...stop fuking trolling...

jgiant
Marv isn't slow, and he's pretty handy with a pistol. When has Frank ever survived a wall of bullets from a SWAT team, much less "without medical attention"? Marv is stronger, tougher, more endurance...i can envision Marv and Frank starting out with a duck and cover shooting match. By the end of the clip, Marv and Frank will each be hit around four or five times...guess who'll be in better shape? Marv rips his head off.

Marv 7/10 Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee
er...Marv isn't slow, and he's pretty handy with a pistol. When has Frank ever survived a wall of bullets from a SWAT team, much less "without medical attention"? Marv is stronger, tougher, more endurance...i can envision Marv and Frank starting out with a duck and cover shooting match. By the end of the clip, Marv and Frank will each be hit around four or five times...guess who'll be in better shape? Marv rips his head off. What makes you think it would make any sense the second time...marv is no where near as good a shooter as punisher...marv's skills are that of a low level hitman...punisher gets them thrown at him every other day...

hoorayforpeepee
i meant handy as in, if a gun fight breaks out, Marv isn't stupid. he doesn't stand there wasting ammo into the wall the other guy is hiding behind. he'll instead take cover himself, and wait.

Next Venom_girl
Marv- he's more resiliant. (I recall that he can take A LOT of damage and still be standing.)

King KAM
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
Marv- he's more resiliant. (I recall that he can take A LOT of damage and still be standing.) i recall this not being the star wars forum get lost darth idiot

Next Venom_girl
Wow, I've been flamed by the mighty King Kam, to what do I owe the honors.smartass

Marv still wins.

grey fox
Jgiant = Punisher fanboy

Marv is more resilient and much much stronger , he wades through the gunfire , grabs frank and kill's him nice and slow.......

King KAM
Wow, I've been flamed by the mighty King Kam, to what do I owe the honors.smartass

Marv still wins. that shitty sig you have and youre avatar

jgiant
Jgiant = Punisher fanboy

Marv is more resilient and much much stronger , he wades through the gunfire , grabs frank and kill's him nice and slow....... Got the first part right...but the second part is wrong...what part of not bulletproof don't you understand? So what you are saying is marv will wade through dozen of bullets to the head cuz that is what he is gunna get....marv wasn't even shown to be that good of a shot, just a brawler...punisher wins 13/10...grey fox and co. you either don't know frank, you hate him, or you seriously underestimate him...

Juntai
"They should have shot me in the head, and enough times to make sure."

jgiant
Originally posted by Juntai
"They should have shot me in the head, and enough times to make sure." Exactly...

Juntai
Exactly... big grin

jgiant
Originally posted by Juntai
big grin rifle

thumbup1

brainchild81
Marv is about as cool as it gets. He'll be even cooler as a corpse after Frank empties a clip into his face

jgiant
Originally posted by brainchild81
Marv is about as cool as it gets. He'll be even cooler as a corpse after Frank empties a clip into his face Hell yeah...

Next Venom_girl
Originally posted by King KAM
that shitty sig you have and youre avatar
(This coming from a Krypto wannabe. roll eyes (sarcastic) Now back to topic... )
Nothing kills Marv short of an electric chair. Then again, Frank probably has better aim than Sin City cops. o_0

jgiant
(This coming from a Krypto wannabe. roll eyes (sarcastic) Now back to topic... )
Nothing kills Marv short of an electric chair. Then again, Frank probably has better aim than Sin City cops. o_0 So yeah punisher wins...

who?-kid
Punisher is a maniac, I bet he does 200 push ups every day and runs 10 miles before he actually puts on his costume. He has faced and survived half of Marvel heroes/villains, and is used fighting people who outclass him in every single way.

Punisher has lots of experience, is a gun freak with great aim and knows what he wants.

Marv on the other hand... Marv drools every night over Nancy, with a bottle in his hand, occasionally beating up a would-be third rate tough guy. And when he actually fights a guy who is more than a brawler, he has a very tough time (if he doesn't bite the dust that is).

grey fox
Punisher is a normal HUMAN , sure he has skills and is a gun freak and has a 'high pain threshhold' (which is a basic waiver for him going down after a single bullet wound)

Can punisher take being ran over four times . NO

Can punisher take being electrocuted . NO

Does Jgiant overestimate frank . YES

who?-kid
Can punisher take being ran over four times . NO
Let's put it this way, if Marv can survive it, so can Punisher, there's no reason to assume Marv is tougher than Punisher - in some comics he wears some kind of bulletproof armour underneath his costume.

Ehrm, Marv died in the chair... you know that, don't you ?

No. You overestimate Marv, a tough brawler with some streetsmarts who was humiliated by Kevin (almost twice, he had to use prep to beat this guy).

Punisher would kill Kevin in 2 seconds.

That's the thing, Punisher has not just got "skills", he's got lots of them. What are Marv's skills again ? Drinking ?

grey fox
Let's put it this way, if Marv can survive it, so can Punisher, there's no reason to assume Marv is tougher than Punisher - in some comics he wears some kind of bulletproof armour underneath his costume.

No. You overestimate Marv, a tough brawler with some streetsmarts who was humiliated by Kevin (almost twice, he had to use prep to beat this guy).

That's the thing, Punisher has not just got "skills", he's got lots of them. What are Marv's skills again ? Drinking ?

Marv is portrayed as more then human , just not blatantly so , it's in a more subtle way. Can you survive being hit by a car going over 60-70 miles ?

Marv survived the first shot of the electric chair , thats what I'm saying . Punisher would be crispy fried.

Punisher wouldn't kill kevin in two seconds , the guy would own punisher , he's to fast , to agile and too damn quiet.....

jgiant
Marv is portrayed as more then human , just not blatantly so , it's in a more subtle way. Can you survive being hit by a car going over 60-70 miles ?

Marv survived the first shot of the electric chair , thats what I'm saying . Punisher would be crispy fried.

Punisher wouldn't kill kevin in two seconds , the guy would own punisher , he's to fast , to agile and too damn quiet..... Wow...you sure got all the answers don't you...kevin would be killed in about two seconds by frank like who? kid said...punisher has taken out daredevil on more than several accounts...daredevil would destroy kevin...frank has hit spiderman with mercy bullets (many would consider pis) but still he would easily shot kevin dead...you really should give up and stop trying to prove you are right when you yourself know you are wrong...yes i know you had your doubts during this argument...i haven't...just admit frank would kill marv and we can end this thing...

jgiant

That's the thing, Punisher has not just got "skills", he's got lots of them. What are Marv's skills again ? Drinking ? I second that post with a vengence..

grey fox
No , possibly equal but not an all out domination . But back to the point ,YOU dragged this thread up, so i guess your the one trying to prove who's right.

jgiant
No , possibly equal but not an all out domination . But back to the point ,YOU dragged this thread up, so i guess your the one trying to prove who's right. Are you really serious...telling ME i dragged this thread up...when YOU...YOU GREY FOX started this thread...that is the funniest thing i heard all day...Thanx for making my day...

Jose123
Are you really serious...telling ME i dragged this thread up...when YOU...YOU GREY FOX started this thread...that is the funniest thing i heard all day...Thanx for making my day...

You bumped it.

jgiant
You bumped it. Well when i see people making talking out of their ass and making punisher look like dumbass with a bunch of guns i have to do something...and its not like i had to search for it it was on the first page...and i reply to all threads containing punisher...soo this brings us back to square one YOU really believe that marv can take punisher?

grey fox
punisher look's like dumbass with a bunch of guns

Thanks for clarifying what we already know.

jgiant
Thanks for clarifying what we already know. well than you don't know frank, hate him, or underestimate him...instead of stating feats of marvs third rate durability explain how he would go about out shooting punisher...and how he would survive about ten to twenty head shots when he was laid up in the hospital for a few months when he got shot up about twenty to thrity times every where else...

grey fox
well than you don't know frank, hate him, or underestimate him...instead of stating feats of marvs third rate durability explain how he would go about out shooting punisher...and how he would survive about ten to twenty head shots when he was laid up in the hospital for a few months when he got shot up about twenty to thrity times every where else...

Let's take punisher and run him over five times. He is DEAD

Let's take Marv and run him over five times . He stands back up , dusts off his coat and trudges off.

Durability makes a man , now how many gun's he owns.

brainchild81
Thanks for clarifying what we already know. That makes it seem like your dislike of the Punisher is clouding your judgment. These are two quality characters here. Downrating Frank isn't gonna stop the bullets from making Marv's head explode.Originally posted by grey fox
Now let's take Marv and shoot him in the head multiple times. He is DEAD.

jgiant

Let's take Marv and run him over five times . He stands back up , dusts off his coat and trudges off.

Durability makes a man , now how many gun's he owns. That doesn't prove jack sh!t...i bet punisher would survive...he would be baddly hurt but he has survived some hardcore stuff...shot seven times...getting beat up by daredevil...getting beat up by a dozen guys...durability does not make a man...that is just stupid...plus marv isn't that durable...again HOW IS MARV GUNNA SURVIVE DOZENS OF SHOTS TO THE HEAD???????

hoorayforpeepee
he has survived a shot in the head. and why are people stillpretending that marv is just a brute? he's pretty crafty.

can somebody explain to me realistically how punisher is getting any lethal shots on marv? marv is somewhat similar to frank in his philosophy. it's a war, he won't jsut stand there letting the punisher smoke him.

marv=punisher-training+a whole lot of strenght/durability.

that's not to say marv is completely untrained, either. he's being fighting scum/police in sin city for a damn long time.

i still say they each get a few shots in on each other, run out of ammo, and then marv beats the holy hell out of the punisher (though that would be acloser fight than most people think)

AGAIN, MARV 6-7/10

brainchild81
Taking a shot to the head and taking multiple shots to the head are 2 different things. What did Marv do after being shot in the head?

jgiant
Taking a shot to the head and taking multiple shots to the head are 2 different things. What did Marv do after being shot in the head? For some strange reasons supporters of marv seem to avoid the fact that marv can be killed by being shot in the head enough times...

grey fox
For some strange reasons supporters of marv seem to avoid the fact that marv can be killed by being shot in the head enough times...

For some strange reason punisher fans seem to avoid the fact that Frank is still human and as such can be killed if even shot once....

brainchild81
Can somebody tell me what Marv did after being shot in the head?

jgiant
For some strange reason punisher fans seem to avoid the fact that Frank is still human and as such can be killed if even shot once.... RIght but your forgetting one very important fact...like always...frank is a better marksman than marv...only way marv is gunna get a shot in on frank is if it is luck or frank is havin a bad day...

hoorayforpeepee
MARV CAN USE COVER

...jesus

jgiant
MARV CAN USE COVER

...jesus DOES THAT EVER STOP FRANK? MARV IS NO WHERE NEAR PUNISHER's SKILL IN A SHOOT OUT!

brainchild81
MARV CAN USE COVER

...jesus PP. What did Marv do after the headshot?

hoorayforpeepee
er...not...die? embarrasment

i don't actually remember. didn't he pass out for like 7 days?

brainchild81
OK so if Pun shoots him in the head and he passes out, isn't the fight over for him?

hoorayforpeepee
yes. but i would argue that punisher isn't getting a headshot.

jgiant
yes. but i would argue that punisher isn't getting a headshot. Why might i ask? Marv usually is too stupid to get out of the way of gun fire...

brainchild81
I'm wondering what was the use of stating that Marv has survived a bullet to the head if he's not 100% combat effective. Punisher is a damn good shot & it's not like Marv is the most evasive target around. Punisher would shoot him in the head & although he's already won by KO, that's not enough for Frank. That bullet is going to have some company. Punisher will flat out waste Marv, period.

jgiant
I'm wondering what was the use of stating that Marv has survived a bullet to the head if he's not 100% combat effective. Punisher is a damn good shot & it's not like Marv is the most evasive target around. Punisher would shoot him in the head & although he's already won by KO, that's not enough for Frank. That bullet is going to have some company. Punisher will flat out waste Marv, period. Yup..

MERCILOUS
There's obviously some realism issues here. Marv has showed himself more than capable of avoiding gun fire, just not at point blank range from several assailants like other comic character do all the time. Sin City is a little more realistic than most comics. It's kinda not fair.

jgiant
Bottom line is punisher kills marv...

MERCILOUS
I'm not so sure.

jgiant
How so? Punisher takes people like marv out every day...punisher is much more skilled and experienced than marv...only thing marv's got on pun is that he has durability and strength...that wont do sh!t against punisher...marv won't get within twenty feet of punisher without having thrity bullets in his head...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.