Spidey vs. Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Magnus
Should simple hero/villain fights that have happened a gazillion times before be taboo? Spider-Man would always win cause he's the hero, but in a simple vs. environment, who would really win? People would laugh at me for putting this but really. Spider-Man has a speed edge and no other advantages. Unlimited webbing, tentacles and sheer strength give Venom the edge. Threads like this shouldn't be frowned upon.

streekz
Originally posted by Lord Magnus
Should simple hero/villain fights that have happened a gazillion times before be taboo? Spider-Man would always win cause he's the hero, but in a simple vs. environment, who would really win? People would laugh at me for putting this but really. Spider-Man has a speed edge and no other advantages. Unlimited webbing, tentacles and sheer strength give Venom the edge. Threads like this shouldn't be frowned upon.

Good point, Venom wud win this unless spidey was wearin any suit other than is normal one.

or
spidey wud win if the fight was near anythin that has loud noise to seperate venom.

although venom as edge with abilities spidey aint stupid he always finds away to defeat his opposition.

but i still go with venom.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by streekz
Good point, Venom wud win this unless spidey was wearin any suit other than is normal one.

or
spidey wud win if the fight was near anythin that has loud noise to seperate venom.

although venom as edge with abilities spidey aint stupid he always finds away to defeat his opposition.

but i still go with venom.

ur rite on paper venom should take this easily, but not only spidey is quicker than venom, hes also more clever.. strenght is not the only factor that counts on a fight. most of spiderman's villans are usally more stonger than him, but spidey usally finds a way to expose their weakness to get a win, thats wat makes spidey one of the better heros out there, despite his lack of strenght compared to heros like thor superman and the hulk. In comics spidey would give any villan trouble regardless how strong his opponent is. Once he has beaten the juggernaut, but not with brute strength, but he out smarted him and had him traped in cement. spidey kicks venoms butt 7/10 times.

willRules
On paper : venom easily

Considering the enviroment and spidey's intelligence and previous feats : probably Spidey.

outarddwarf
venom is awsome but spidey did trap my main man JUGGERNAUT! so i have to go with spidey

Next Venom_girl
EDIT

Next Venom_girl
whistling

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
whistling

juggernaut did almost kill venom shifty

twino143
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
whistling
where did u get those pcis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.