What's your own version of "The Force", in a nutshell?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
What's your very own, brief definition of "The Force".

Dark Aristokrat
If I had to sum it up? The Force is an analogy for power.

calvin44
I'd say the force is some kind of people's spirits that turns into harnesable power.

overlord
Force is a great excuse for everything nonsensical. That's it..

Tangible God
A tool to use at one's disposal that is continuously restricted by the Jedi dogma, and over-inflated by the Sith.

Twilight Janick
Any and all kinds of psychic powers are part of it.

ESB - 1138
You are controlled by the will of the Force and yet at the same time it is controlled by you

exanda kane
Magic For Scientologists

Ushgarak
It's the power that binds all things in the Unvierse together.

If that sounds trite, that's because it's a bit tricky to do it briefly. Nonetheless, this is a good idea for a thread.

Boris
The Force - Do some cool ass shit.

Lightsnake
The Force: Great, otherwordly power that can be used for good or evil, that guides destinies and fates

ArthasKnight
Used to symbolize faith and devotion to a cause.

chilled monkey
The Force is Spirit, or ether. It is everything and everywhere. It is the fifth element, the divine soul.

LandShark
midichlorians microscopic little dudes that communicate with other beings on a different say astral plane to manipulate the physical world around us say levitation of objects... and say mind trick they the astral beings whisper sweet nothings into the ears of dumbasses....umm sith lightning and njo lukes green spark is the astral beings manipulating elemets ions something like that around us...ummm...smoke another one cheech!

overlord
The force.. The ability to manipulate life like a magician through the number of midichloreans swimming in your blood.
The Plagueis made Anakin have more than 20.000 in his blood, OMG!

Tangible God
The Tao.

ladyjedi05
Force is everything~ Ourselves~our feelings and emotions~ our lives~ we chose our power~ its the goodness in all men and the darkness in all men...........Sorry~ its that to heavy...... smile

spekdah
A relationship between matter and midicloreans

Jack Daniels
The force..... hmmm have to have a drink and think on it!

bogen
ya mum

FistOfThe North
Is the Force Almighty? Is it the highest source over all things in the Star Wars Universe?

FistOfThe North
hah, my mistake disregard that post, that was actually supose to be a thread.

Jack Daniels
I got it! The ultimate force is Jabba lighting his own fart!!!! See any jedi top that! LMAO

FistOfThe North
The Force is an invisible and limitless energy source that thoroughly and meaningfully interconnects everything organic and inorganic in the galaxy.

overlord
No, the force is just life and the universe wich can be apperantly manipulated by the crazy midicholorean parasites in your blood. But how the hell do they use those midichloreans?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.