Savage Hulk at 100% rage vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
This fight take place in a unpopulated area. Superman knows Hulk can't fly so he decides that I will just battle him he proably no more powerful then the Hulk I beat a few years ago during that crazy time when My reality and his reality were combined. I beat him there I can beat him now thats what Superman thinks but what Superman doesn't know is that this is a Full Raging Hulk at his full strength, Who wins. One thing people seem to think that the Hulk holding that 150,000,000,000 moutain was full strength Hulk but it wasn't is was Banner Hulk. Banner Hulk is very strong but not as powerful as a fully Savage Hulk.A fully raged Hulk IMO as never been seen.

GODSCRIBE
Superman 10/10

BobbyD
Superman is just way too versatile to lose to ANY version of Hulk. If Clark is careless, then yes he CAN lose. But the chances are slim. The bottom line is Hulk is just not versatile enough a character to pose a threat consistently. Not a knock on the Hulk, it's just a fact.

golem370
I don't care how versatile were are talking a Wrecking Machine who was holding his own against Wonder Man,Immortal Hercules,Namor and Iron Man. Superman is going to beat badly at least 8/10 times The Hulk has Unlimited Strength and a healing Factor and Incredible Durability this would be like Superman when he died at the hands of Doomsday but Hulk is stronger and tougher

jgiant
HULK SMASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Ion
Superman 10/10

Didn't it take like 5 Avengers to beat Supes after he was exhausted from fighting Thor to finally KO him in JLA/Avengers? Seems comparable to me. big grin

golem370
Ion you need to go and look at what Hulk has done since is debut.

MattDay
Superman wins, because he can outsmart a drooling mass of power, also superman has never reached his limit either, he just keeps rising to the occasion with his strength. So I'd say eventually Superman, going all out from the start as their are no people in the way for supes to hold back for. Plus how fast can superman go!!! it's blistering!

jgiant
Originally posted by The Ion
Superman 10/10

Didn't it take like 5 Avengers to beat Supes after he was exhausted from fighting Thor to finally KO him in JLA/Avengers? Seems comparable to me. big grin They didn't need to have five they just wanted to kick his ass...hurcules could have koed him in one punch after that fight...

superman420sexy
yeah sounds to me like they were having fun

The Ion
Originally posted by golem370
Ion you need to go and look at what Hulk has done since is debut.
Don't need to. Superman and Hulk have always had comparable strength. Issue for issue, Supes is stronger than he is. That's just the way it is. sad

The Ion
Originally posted by jgiant
They didn't need to have five they just wanted to kick his ass...hurcules could have koed him in one punch after that fight...
He was too busy getting choked out by Wonder Woman.

jgiant
No he was one of the avengers kicking that jabronies ass...

golem370
There No way a full strength Hulk would lose to Superman he is to much for Superman

The Ion
No he was one of the avengers kicking that jabronies ass...
With the help of Iron Man, Wonder Man, She-Hulk and Vision after he was exhausted from busting up Thor. Great showing! thumb up

jgiant
Did you not read my last post? They wanted to give him a fuking beating one of them would have been enough...

The Ion
Did you not read my last post? They wanted to give him a fuking beating one of them would have been enough...
Only your speculation. Superman had already made Wonder Man and Warbird look foolish. If the only way they can touch Supes is when he's exhausted and not paying attention, that doesn't look too good for them.

MattDay
I'll say again, Supes wins, ding dong!

golem370
Savage Hulks has beat a pure energy being has Superman ever done that? I remember Superman saying in the DC vs Marvel my jaw still hurts after our incounter now add about 99% anger to that one punch he would have crushed Supermans head.

jgiant
Only your speculation. Superman had already made Wonder Man and Warbird look foolish. If the only way they can touch Supes is when he's exhausted and not paying attention, that doesn't look too good for them. Your speculation...

jgiant
Savage Hulks has beat a pure energy being has Superman ever done that? I remember Superman saying in the DC vs Marvel my jaw still hurts after our incounter now add about 99% anger to that one punch he would have crushed Supermans head. That crossover is pure bullshit...but your right hulk would smash that ***...

roughrider
Originally posted by BobbyD
Superman is just way too versatile to lose to ANY version of Hulk. If Clark is careless, then yes he CAN lose. But the chances are slim. The bottom line is Hulk is just not versatile enough a character to pose a threat consistently. Not a knock on the Hulk, it's just a fact.

Very true. It's just that the Hulk has one kind of attack. And though he can jump high, he can't fly. That's why characters with comparable power but greater versatility - like Superman - win this. Or should win, if it's logical.

The Ion
Your speculation...
big grin

MattDay
Supes WINS! End of discussion

golem370
Superman is fighting Hulk no flying

superman420sexy
why not he is fighting him so he can fly if he wants to

MattDay
Originally posted by superman420sexy

Plus he's too fast! duh!

golem370
Not on this thread he ain't.

jgiant
Originally posted by MattDay
Supes WINS! End of discussion If doomsday beat him hulk can...

MattDay
If doomsday beat him hulk can...

DD was just as quick as Superman, Hulk isn't that's how he managed to him a lot.

golem370
^ true

superman420sexy
well if superman was a cheater he could win because superman prime could go back in time and give him the power of being dipped in the sun for a long ass time.

And don't say that sounds stupid because I read in the superman prime bio he can do that and a big green radioactive superstrong giant sounds pretty dam farfetched too

MattDay
DD was just as quick as Superman, Hulk isn't that's how he managed to him a lot.
*hit him alot. doh!

The Ion
Because Hulk isn't winning this so it's time to handicap to Supes.

golem370
Hulk has been able to hit Quicksilver and he hit Spider-Man even when he was fighting the Avengers Wonder Man said I can't believe someone that big is moving that fast.

BobbyD
Golem, I love the golly green giant as much as the next guy, but even if you took away Supes' flight, Hulk would not even see Supes' attack. Again, I'm not trying to downgrade the big fella, but Hulk's strength here is not an issue. How can you attack/block what you don't see?

I never even brought in the heat vision inot the equation which at the temperature of the sun, (last I heard) would easily penetrate the Hulk's skin. Knowing how nice Supes is, he wouldn't kill the Hulk anyway, but would go for the KO. That's a very achievable scenario for Clark in a fight against the Hulk.

The Ion
Hulk has been able to hit Quicksilver and he hit Spider-Man even when he was fighting the Avengers Wonder Man said I can't believe someone that big is moving that fast.
Quicksilver and Spidey are statues compared to Supes. Not even a comparison.

roughrider
Not on this thread he ain't.

Says who? Is that spelled out at the beginning of the thread?
Superman blitzkriegs from the air - why fight Hulk on his terms?

golem370
Supermans handicap is at full strength Superman is a ***** to the Hulk Hulk as beat people many times more powerful then Superman Superman is broke

MattDay

Did he? must of been a fluke, SS not paying attention, i dont know what happened until u show proof, supes wins still

golem370
Because to make it a fare fight. plus the fact how many time has Superman speedblitz people he did do it to Doomsday.

golem370
Well I would prove it but I can't find the Respect Hulk thread

MattDay
Did he? must of been a fluke, SS not paying attention, i dont know what happened until u show proof, supes wins still

oh shit got that wrong, quicksilver? he's slow as shit, DD wuld beat hulk, supes beat DD, obviously at his own life, but he beat him, so hulk goes down, supes is a beast in himself

superman420sexy
Its his battle and hell fly if he wants to, fly if he wants to, fllyyy if he wants toooo.... you would fly too if it happened to youuuuu lol.

Nah on a more for real note, I read supermans heat vision isnt as hot as the sun, its about 11,000 degrees which I doubt would to anythign to the hulk considering he survives nuclear explosions. Well actually... how hot is a nuclear explosion?? LOL

The Ion
Heat Vision is hotter than the sun.

golem370
The Hulk has been hit with heat vision by Gladiator who is also Superior to Superman.

jgiant
Hulk would survive, at 100% rage he definately would, all hulk needs to do is get his hands on sups and it would be over...

jgiant
Sups is not that impressive durability wise, in death of superman a gas station exploded and sups was koed for about a minute...

The Ion
I don't think Supes could win via heat vision either. Hulk would heal from it anyway. At best this is a stalemate for Hulk. He can't lay a hand on Supes.

The Ion
Sups is not that impressive durability wise, in death of superman a gas station exploded and sups was koed for about a minute...
Superman is much stronger than he was, what, 12 years ago? Come on now. roll eyes (sarcastic)

superman420sexy
I doubt he would get his hands on supes. If you guys dont like the fact that superman is so fast then don't go into his threads and downgrade him/ start to say he is to overpowered by having a great amount of both strength and speed. I mean he is superman he is not supposed to be fair. So yeah I doubt superman would get grabbed by hulk. By the way jgiant im not trying to offend you lol so if it seems like I am my bad. I guess you were jsut trying to say that if superman COULD get grabbed by hulk, then you think it would be over. Which seems acceptible with that green giant at 100% rage

BobbyD
IF my facts are correct, Hulk's skin can only handle 3000 degress Farenheit. He would definiely be singed to a marshmallow. sad

superman420sexy
Was batman in that death of superman comic by any chance?? smokin'

If so, theres your problem!

jgiant
No offence taken...still hulk has enough power to withstand sups and win...not saying he would win all the time but at least half of the time...

superman420sexy
If batman is in the comic of this fight, superman gets ****ed up.. if he's not then it could go either way. Batman seems to diminish supes powers by at least 1/8th of what they should be

Thorin
okay let me personally start at the top.
The Hulk, he can keep hulking till he exhausts himself, but that isnt for a while, against superman he would need to be very very strong, and not let up on his attack, but we all know hulk cant focus because of his rage issue, now is he barraged suprman with everything he has, he would knock him out, but not for long.

Superman, he has unlimited power and when he fights he soaks up the suns rays, against the hulk he would have to use all his strength and his super speed to avoid hulk hitting him, once hulk is slowing down all superman need do is fly far out of the solar system and fly back as fast as his sub-speed can go and knock the hulk flat on his back, but if he did this i am more than sure he would kill hulk, and most likely feel bad because hulk is actually human.

and please dont put doomsday in this, superman died fighting doomsday beacause doomsday has a load of endurance and superman kept takeing all his blows, in the end superman did this to himself, he should have went all out when regular hits werent cutting it.

The Ion
Agreed. Make it Hulk and Batman Vs Superman and Supes would suddenly lose his speed and half his durability.

jgiant
Was batman in that death of superman comic by any chance?? smokin'

If so, theres your problem! No...but he might have been there when he came back to life...

golem370
If I said Superman was just going to fight Hulk by running around like a chicken with is head cut I would understand your point Ion but this is a straight up fight no running no flying just who ever drops first Superman or The Most powerful verison of Hulk

golem370
How about I make Beyonder take Supermans speed away and lets the Savage Hulk and Superman fight.

superman420sexy
Well from that point of view it depends really! Is superman cheating? Cuz if he is himself from the future would come back and again imbue hm with the centuries of solar dippiness, but if not hulk would probably beat him!

The Ion
I never said he would be running around like a chicken. I said he'd running around tagging him at 2000 miles per second with thousands of Class 100 punches. Hulk wouldn't even see him much less touch him.

jgiant
It would be an easier win for hulk...he better start off with alot of anger though...

superman420sexy
well yeah I take back my last statement he wouldnt be running around but im sure he could still dodge the shit out of his punches and then wail on him at mach 12 or whatever(he cant go the speed of light in the atmosphere) If the fight was in space or a planet with a low atmosphere superman wold ****ing own him

golem370
In a fight Hulk with full strength would beat the Hell out of Superman plain in simple he would break his neck with the kinda punches he could throw in a matter of about 5 punches each punch with enough force to pulverize a planet. 1,000,000 ton class punches. and I know your laughing but it's possible they don't say he the strongest Marvel character on Earth for nothing.

BobbyD
Golem, again....you don't seem to understand, he'd have to catch him for that to be possible.

golem370
Hulks feats of strength

Bends Adamantium

Breaks A Very Powerful Forcefield

Breaks The Pit That Holds The Flame Of Life

Causes Incredible Shockwaves

Defeats Very Powerful Enemies

Deflects the Nightcrawler's Sonics

Destroys A Huge Asteroid

Destroys Onslaught's Armor

Destroys The High Evolutionary's Armor

Grasps An Energy Bubble

Hulk Is Power Incarnate

Hulk's Strength Is Limitless? (I)

Hulk's Strength Is Limitless? (II)

Hulk's Strength Is Limitless? (III)

Hulk's Strength Is Limitless? (IV)

Hulk's Strength Is Limitless? (V)

Hulk's Strength Is Limitless? (VI)

Hulk's Strength Is Limitless? (VII)

Hulk's Strength Is Limitless? (VIII)

Leaps His Way Accross The Pacific

Moves Extremelly Fast

Overcomes The Matter Antimatter Attraction

Reaches the Leader's Kenitictronic Gloves

Supports A Mountain On His Back

Throws A Gem To The Center Of A Planet

Throws The Sub-Mariner From Key West To Miami

jgiant
Sonic Clap his ass...

golem370
And you seem to not be reading this is a fight no speed tricks two of Comics most powerful being in a brawl. a fight. a knock down drag out. a fist fight.

jgiant
Hulk shall always win in a striaght up brawl...

The Ion
And you seem to not be reading this is a fight no speed tricks two of Comics most powerful being in a brawl. a fight. a knock down drag out. a fist fight.
Have you ever seen a boxing match? Tell me, do the two fighters simply go the middle of the ring, stand there and punch each other bloody or do they move around the ring, block hits and dodge each other?

golem370
Did I say Boxing match I said a brawl a fight

jgiant
I don't know if hulk is gunna be down for all that...he is just gunna go buck wild on that nerds ass...

BobbyD
This is why it is so frustrating to talk about the Hulk. I'm a fan, but few people seem to forget how limited he really is when it comes to fighting a character with so much verstality, especially one of Supes caliber. Frustrating, I tell ya'.

Hulk's speed vs a guy who can run faster than Hulk would even notice. We've taken away his flight, and this is still not a good mathcup for the Hulk, but Supes still has his speed, which Golem you did not say was taken away from him in your original thread. I mean, what gives? If you hate Superman, say so. I'd have more respect for you then, than trying to strip Clark of his attributes to even out a fight against Banner.

The Ion
Did I say Boxing match I said a brawl a fight
It's the same basic thing. Who goes into a fight and just stands there taking punches? People who do that get their ass kicked and are usually stupid. Superman is not stupid.

BobbyD
Ion, this is exactly why in my first response, I said if Supes get careless, he COULD lose. But, it's not likely to happen. This thread will continue to go in circles until until all Hulk points for a win have been "checkmated".

(sigh)

The Ion
Ion, this is exactly why in my first response, I said if Supes get careless, he COULD lose. But, it's not likely to happen. This thread will continue to go in circles until until all Hulk points for a win have been "checkmated".

(sigh)
It's ridiculous. This thread is basically trying to say Hulk at full power Vs Retarded Superman with no flight. roll eyes (sarcastic)

jgiant

(sigh) Speed is the only thing stoping hulk from killing sups...even if with speed hulk can still win if sups fights like he did with dooms...

golem370
This fight take place in a unpopulated area. Superman knows Hulk can't fly so he decides that I will just battle him he proably no more powerful then the Hulk I beat a few years ago during that crazy time when My reality and his reality were combined. I beat him there I can beat him now thats what Superman thinks but what Superman doesn't know is that this is a Full Raging Hulk at his full strength, Who wins. One thing people seem to think that the Hulk holding that 150,000,000,000 moutain was full strength Hulk but it wasn't is was Banner Hulk. Banner Hulk is very strong but not as powerful as a fully Savage Hulk.A fully raged Hulk IMO as never been seen.

golem370
Because Superman know that the can't fly he goes toe to toe with Hulk and thats his down fall

ZephroCarnelian
Bloody...

Hell....

Are people THAT desperate to discredit Supes, that you put him against Hulk at his full potential.... then take AWAY two of Supes' main powers - his speed and his strength???!?!??

laughing

All you're doing Golem, is making Hulk look stupid...

BobbyD
Well Golem, then next time before you create a thread, don't hope for your outcome, w/o explaining it to its fullest, without expecting great replies in return.

JGiant yes, if Supes fights Hulk like he did Doomsday, then yes he could lose. But, understand also that when an issue is created so that Superman must die in an effort to generate millions of dollars, he'd have to fight like a jackass to lose, which is exactly what happened when he fought Dooms, to which people the world over probably said: geez, why did he fight like a puss? How else, could he lose in that fight? The answer: only if he fought like a moron, which is the way he was written.

The bottom line here is the thread.....no, I repeat, no, Hulk would not win under most of these circumstances. If you wanted to write a thread where Supes just stands there and tries to throw blow for blow with the Hulk, why create it in the first place? As it stands, with speed still a factor Hulk would maybe win 5 of these encounters, if he were lucky.

jgiant
I guess this should be the end...

HULK SMASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BobbyD
Hulk would smash nothing but this.......

( A - I - R) yes

MattDay
Hulk would smash nothing but this.......

( A - I - R) yes

Yes this ends the discussion supes wins 7/10. fair enough for me to accept.

ZephroCarnelian
To be honest... If Supes is allowed his speed, I don't see Hulk even winning 3/10. smile

Hulk is a frozen statue to Superman.

A thousand Planet-busting Super-punches each second and Hulk is dead.... regardless of how enraged he is....

Hulk Get Smashed....

Big Time.

MattDay
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
To be honest... If Supes is allowed his speed, I don't see Hulk even winning 3/10. smile

A thousand Planet-busting Super-punches each second and Hulk is dead.... regardless of how enraged he is....

Hulk Get Smashed....

Big Time.

i gave i little to hulk to appease (however slightly) the hulk fans, but logically he will lose more often than not, which is true in that when they have met in the comics, more often than not who wins... SUPERMAN dah dah dah daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! lol sorry for the cheesy bit but..yea!

The Ion

Hulk Get Smashed....

Big Time.
Agreed. It'd be like the Jokerized Doomsday fight except it'd take more to put Hulk down.

Dethbyhashi
Superman would take him down but it would be an amazing and devastating fight

ZephroCarnelian
It would indeed.

If Superman had both speed and flight taken away from him, he'd lose.

But if he had one or the other... smile

roughrider
It would indeed.

If Superman had both speed and flight taken away from him, he'd lose.

But if he had one or the other... smile

Would he?
Where's that picture from DC/Marvel All Access; you know, the one with Superman's final right hook... wink

ZephroCarnelian
Which is the one, whewre Supes takes Hulk into the air... smashes him down towards the ground... then heat visions the crap out of him whilst he's falling...?

I can't remember - is that the one you're thinking of?

roughrider
Which is the one, whewre Supes takes Hulk into the air... smashes him down towards the ground... then heat visions the crap out of him whilst he's falling...?

I can't remember - is that the one you're thinking of?

You remeber the line: "I HAVE TO PUT YOU DOWN!"
And the punch sends Hulk flying...

golem370
That was professor Hulk not Savage Hulk

roughrider
Savage Hulk gets distracted by pretty flowers in the desert... big grin

golem370
He would stomp Superman A$$ in a fist fight...

jgiant
He would stomp Superman A$$ in a fist fight... I agree...

roughrider
He would stomp Superman A$$ in a fist fight...

Before the fight starts, could Superman get a 5 minute conversation with Titanus?
Hulk remembers him as Mr. Three-punches-and-you're-out guy. stick out tongue

jgiant
That is bull and you know it...

roughrider
Bull?

roughrider
Huh...

roughrider
If you say so... roll eyes (sarcastic)

jgiant
Originally posted by roughrider
Bull? What does that prove, never said it didn't happen just said it was bull that it actually happened...

roughrider
Don't tell me - that was only 99% rage?

jgiant
Naw, it was just plain stupidity...

CRAZYJOEDAVOLA
dont give up golem, i believe in you! hulk all the way!

supremthor
lol lmao this is way to funny.

MattDay
Superman wins, hulk loses, we all know it, stop refusing the inevitable

Chaholdrudan
I laughed my ass off while reading through this thread..
just tell me this Hulk supporters.. If your uber-angry Hulk can beat Supes with strength , can then the Juggernaut beat Superman with his invulnerability by outlasting him..

HigH ScholaR
If you say so... roll eyes (sarcastic)

don't understand what does those scans prove roughrider

roughrider
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
don't understand what does those scans prove roughrider

One side says - "NO ONE can stand toe-to-toe with an enraged Hulk!"

The scans show that's not really true. Is it?

Tron
I would say something on this, but everyone else has already said it for me. Superman's far too versatile for Hulk, enraged or not.

HigH ScholaR
but are thoses scans an fully enraged Hulk or really a rage hulk to me that was just the initial of what hulk strats out with espiically as soon as he transforms examples of this are when he foghts other heroes espiically those in the same class like Thor. Now an enraged hulk is totally different he's the one that breaks abomination face, snaps grey hulk's neck, withstands the matter anti mater equation, breaks astroids etc

roughrider
but are thoses scans an fully enraged Hulk or really a rage hulk to me that was just the initial of what hulk strats out with espiically as soon as he transforms examples of this are when he foghts other heroes espiically those in the same class like Thor. Now an enraged hulk is totally different he's the one that breaks abomination face, snaps grey hulk's neck, withstands the matter anti mater equation, breaks astroids etc

(yawn) Uh Huh... roll eyes (sarcastic)

.....He still loses.

HigH ScholaR
(yawn) Uh Huh... roll eyes (sarcastic)

.....He still loses.

yer if he loses he loses, i'm not debating if he is winnin or losing, but are those scans an enraged hulk or for that matter as the thread suggest a 'fully enraged hulk'

brainchild81
Superman 10/10

Didn't it take like 5 Avengers to beat Supes after he was exhausted from fighting Thor to finally KO him in JLA/Avengers? Seems comparable to me. big grin He didn't hold his own against them though. They just kicked his ass very quickly. That crossover was little more than fanboy service though.

roughrider
Supes had his tank emptied fighting Thor - he went down like a stone at the next hit that came.

roughrider
yer if he loses he loses, i'm not debating if he is winnin or losing, but are those scans an enraged hulk or for that matter as the thread suggest a 'fully enraged hulk'

So, now we will split hairs on rage? 100%? 99%? 80%?
We are reaching now...
Hulk can beat characters like Thing, Colossus, Abomination - put him against characters with strength and versatility of other powers, his attack is just one-dimensional.
Superman>>>>>>any Hulk

superbatman86
Supes wins WITH NO EFFORT.The fights over before the hulk can blink.

DwsPrime
Guys remember that Hulk has already toppled a Superman like character: Gladiator! Now, it was the Multi-verse Hulk but given the similarities of Guardian to Superman, I think the outcome would be the same. Superman would find himself right back fighting "Doomsday" but one that kept getting stronger with every punch. Also, note that Hulk hit Onslaught so hard that he shattered his armor with a single punch, where as Rouge and Vision combined just staggered Onslaught. Again this shows that Hulk has NO upper limits of strength. At that level of power, he would begin to cause Superman's bio sheild to break down much more quickly than even Doomsday did. Hulk's power at that level plus the fact that his healing factor is the greatest in the Marvel univerise means he wins with a KO in the 5th round. The DC Marvel crossover was a popularity contest after all.

Juntai
Originally posted by DwsPrime
Guys remember that Hulk has already toppled a Superman like character: Gladiator! Now, it was the Multi-verse Hulk but given the similarities of Guardian to Superman, I think the outcome would be the same. Superman would find himself right back fighting "Doomsday" but one that kept getting stronger with every punch. Also, note that Hulk hit Onslaught so hard that he shattered his armor with a single punch, where as Rouge and Vision combined just staggered Onslaught. Again this shows that Hulk has NO upper limits of strength. At that level of power, he would begin to cause Superman's bio sheild to break down much more quickly than even Doomsday did. Hulk's power at that level plus the fact that his healing factor is the greatest in the Marvel univerise means he wins with a KO in the 5th round. The DC Marvel crossover was a popularity contest after all. Rogue and Vision don't equal Superman. Probably don't equal Superman if you ADD Hulk. We haven't seen Hulk's upper limit, but we haven't seen Superman's either. He gets stronger faster and more durable as he stresses out. I don't think there is a version of Hulk ****ing with Superman, he simply doesn't have the powerset to pull off a win. Superman is too dynamic with much more in his arsenal.

roughrider
Originally posted by Juntai
Rogue and Vision don't equal Superman. Probably don't equal Superman if you ADD Hulk. We haven't seen Hulk's upper limit, but we haven't seen Superman's either. He gets stronger faster and more durable as he stresses out. I don't think there is a version of Hulk ****ing with Superman, he simply doesn't have the powerset to pull off a win. Superman is too dynamic with much more in his arsenal.

yes
We can say this over and over, but they don't want to listen.
Gladiator getting beaten, unfortunately carries no weight - it's become his job to job, and make more popular characters look good.

brainchild81
How would Supes put Hulk down though?

roughrider
Repeated dive bomb attacks from the air. If he knocks him hard enough, then throws him onto space, fight over. Hulk can't survive in space without air. And he sure can't paddle his way back in. That's one way, off the top of my head.

HigH ScholaR
actually hulk can survive in space and water, though it doesn't happen to prof hulk only Savage so far.

Ex11B
What number thread is this for Hulk vs Superman?.... laughing

MattDay
Hulk loses, he cant keep up with the man of tomorrow, he is a great character tho, but supes just is an awesome hero, since he was brought out before the war

MattDay
Hulk loses, he cant keep up with the man of tomorrow, he is a great character tho, but supes just is an awesome hero, since he was brought out before the war

the world wars btw

roughrider
actually hulk can survive in space and water, though it doesn't happen to prof hulk only Savage so far.

I've seen evidence in the past year of how Hulk survives under water, how his breathing adapts. Haven't seen evidence of how he survives in space without air.
Even if he does, it takes one punch from Superman to knock him directly toward the sun; Hulk won't be able to stop his steady fall into it. He burns up, fight over.

soleran30
The fact tha hulk kept the matter antimatter equation which is "infinite" however unless you SUPER DUPER MEGA handicap Superman, Hulk shouldn't win. Strength and Durability isn't jack unfortunetly........The Hulk is a one dimensional character and should be the strongest but that doesn't make him the ONE above ALL when it comes to fightssmile

superbatman86
Originally posted by soleran30
The fact tha hulk kept the matter antimatter equation which is "infinite" however unless you SUPER DUPER MEGA handicap Superman, Hulk shouldn't win. Strength and Durability isn't jack unfortunetly........The Hulk is a one dimensional character and should be the strongest but that doesn't make him the ONE above ALL when it comes to fightssmile
Exactly big grin

grey fox
Hulk get's beaten like a red headed step child . Superman owns hulk . ACCEPT IT FANBOYS !!!!

golem370
The Hulk has beat people like Galaxy Master,Gladiator,Gardener He has Held his own in a physical fight with Hercules,Iron Man,Wonder Man Namor,Doc Samson he was giving as good as he got. He took mutiple Nuculer Explosions he also took a disentergrater Beam from a being powerful enough to destroy Silver Surfer he has beat Dr Doom,High Evo and many others. He even went toe to toe with Super Adaptoid who was said had the combined powers of 100 super heros

Sixth_Winged
Almost any hulk that we've seen even a highly pissed off hulk would succumb to a hundred lightning fast class 100+++ punches thrown Superman.

That being said, i dunno how this match is supposed to be decided, considering.

100% Pissed-off Hulk has ***never*** appeared in any comic yet. I don't how you can even gauge the percentage of Hulk's anger. We might not know the limits of his anger. It might even be possible for his muscles to grow so strong, his legs could propel him FTL given that unlimited strength crap.

badabing
IMO, if Supes goes h2h with Hulk, then Hulk takes 6 or 7/10. If Supes fights smart, then Supes wins 8/10. I give the edge to Supes. Honestly, Supes would figure out quickly that the longer the fight lasts, the stronger Hulk gets. In an unpopulated area (per the thread) Supes could keep an eye on him out of sight and let Hulk calm down.

The_Olympian
But this is assuming Hulk is at his FULL anger... which has never happened.. he could probably just rip off supermans head...

jasofisc
didn't a extreamly pissed off hulk bit the head of the silver surfer in marvel zombies number three? I know that it was probley PIS and doesn't count but yeah that's prettty freken intence and would put him above supes. Supes being faster then light is also PIS I know it has happened a lot even for Post crisis supes but it makes no since when we look at the history of post crisis supes all of a sudden supes gets 1000 times faster out of noware what the crap. Look at DOS supes compaired to the current one it's just crazy and not enjoyable to read his comics anymore. well any way if supes doesn't dick around with Hulk like he normally does he takes this but if he underestmates him (like supes always does) he get taken out before he understands somethings wrong.

AJ4LIFE
there is no 100 percent his strength is unlimited

grey fox
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
there is no 100 percent his strength is unlimited

Aj's right their , it's like saying count every single number. It's impossible because they go on forever . You see Superman is the current highest (with an end level set for him) Whereas Hulk has the POTENTIAL to be the strongest.

The_Olympian
that's what I'M saying... if there WAS a capoff... it would be so strong he could thunderclap the multiverse..... he could molest god or something!

AJ4LIFE
Originally posted by grey fox
Aj's right their , it's like saying count every single number. It's impossible because they go on forever . You see Superman is the current highest (with an end level set for him) Whereas Hulk has the POTENTIAL to be the strongest. rock

AJ4LIFE
http://img155.exs.cx/img155/1342/unlimited16hl.jpg

have a look at this
thanks u and goodnight end of arguement........

i hope

The_Olympian
wait... I hope you're not dissagreeing with me... because I'm saying your right big grin

nimrod009
Tough call. Who knows what Hulk at his maximum potential is capable of. He may be able to heal instantly from anything Superman can throw at him.

I really don't know. With Supes versality, flight and speed, I'll give him the edge 6/10.

sexyking
Originally posted by Validus
Quicksilver and Spidey are statues compared to Supes. Not even a comparison.

laughing pmsl true very very true

golem370
Lets look at a few things about the Hulk He has took a Nova Blast and survived he has took multiple nuclear bombardments he has went toe to toe with Cosmic beings equal to or more powerful then Silver Surfer aka Stranger,Celestial Messiahs from HOTU he has fought Galaxy Master. He took one Super Adaptoid who like I said had the combined power of 100 Heros Super and other wise. He closed a fizer on a planet he was able to resist Strangers mind powers Xemun Mind powers Genis-Vell Cosmic blast he has battle Hyperion,Gladiator,Onslaught,High Evolutionary,Dr Doom and many other even Drax with the Power Gem they same one who drop Champion with one punch

MattDay
well you say there's an end level for superman, but as i've looked into he seems to be able to tap into something which creates a dramatic increase in his strength levels to accomplish feats so amazing that other heroes wonder how he manages them and often bring up these feats during conversation from time to time.

I cant truly believe these guys could out muscle eachother in PURE strength. As superman has been quoted to being for PURE strength one of the strongest, if not strongest in the DC universe, something to chew on there guys!

sexyking
All of you guys are all saying how hulk has unlimited strength but have any of you ever seen an instant where superman couldnt do a task he planned to do, i think we can fairly say supes isnt on his full pontential either so the hulk is stronger argument isnt 100%.

MattDay
Originally posted by sexyking
All of you guys are all saying how hulk has unlimited strength but have any of you ever seen an instant where superman couldnt do a task he planned to do, i think we can fairly say supes isnt on his full pontential either so the hulk is stronger argument isnt 100%.

are you agreeing with me slightly then?

Darth Kal-El
This fight take place in a unpopulated area. Superman knows Hulk can't fly so he decides that I will just battle him he proably no more powerful then the Hulk I beat a few years ago during that crazy time when My reality and his reality were combined. I beat him there I can beat him now thats what Superman thinks but what Superman doesn't know is that this is a Full Raging Hulk at his full strength, Who wins. One thing people seem to think that the Hulk holding that 150,000,000,000 moutain was full strength Hulk but it wasn't is was Banner Hulk. Banner Hulk is very strong but not as powerful as a fully Savage Hulk.A fully raged Hulk IMO as never been seen. goddamn there is no full strength for the hulk. *sighs* oh well. Hulk probably will knock superman out in one punch if it is his "100% full rage"

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>