Broken Flowers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solo
http://imdb.com/title/tt0412019/

Amazing movie. Anyone understand the ending?

DarkWizard
I saw this at Hollywood video yesterday.

I picked up Crash instead.

MildPossession
I have made a blind buy on it, should get it through the post this week, can't wait.

Nevermind
Indeed it was a good movie. I think maybe that kid wasn't his son. Because Don bachelor and all never had an sort of serious relationship. Don is aging, and possibly after a recent run in with past girlfriends having moving on tries to quickly grasp something out of desperation. He realises that his whole life has mounted up to nothing. Only when the kid runs away, he truly knows what his missed. A family and someone to grow old with. I think when he got punched in the face was a wake up call for him because it showed how old and vulnerable he is, especially when he saw the blood.

This is just one of the many speculation I have.

cramunit
The key to understading the ending is in the credits. The kid in the Volkswagon is Homer Murray. The name and the facial resemblance means it has got to be Bill Murray's son, in real life and probably in the movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.