X-Men 3 Movie game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

buffymitch
There is no official site for this game ( i don't think so) but this game should come out sometime near X3 release. You can find some news on it on IGN.com but not really much. On the Ign Forums they said that there will only be 3 palyable characters: NIghtcrawler, wolverine, and iceman. And it also said that this game would explain why Nightcrawler left. What do you guys think? Should there be more characters. I would like so and i like that this game will explain why night crawler left. let me know what you guys think.

Jessisi83
I would want more character if the games comes out, I mean we all have our favourite(s), just these three would kind of be dissapointing. But an explaination about why Nightcrawler left would be nice smile
I just hope the game will come out in Holland as well, wouldn't want to miss out

buffymitch
jessisi83 je bent van nederland? das is wel off topic.
I would like ot see 7 characters. Storm, Iceman, Colossus, Wolverine, Rogue, Beast cyclops. They can pretty much use the same powers from the legends series but i would like to see rogue really be able to steal other peoples powers, even from the enemy. and they should not put in too much characters so they can use the rest of the bytes (or whatever they're called) to make beter graphics, better powers and more dialogue

Dr.Genesis
GRR!!! PHOENIX SHOULD BE IN THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.