-=- Se7en Re-make -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Koala MeatPie
Well now that I have your Attention...

Here is the "Trailer"

-=- The New Se7en -=-

Nevermind
laughing that was a good one. Nice find.

DarkWizard
That one's great.

But The Shining one is 10X better.

Trailer

BackFire
haha, That Se7en one was pretty good, but I agree, The Shining one is just too funny.

Wolfie
Eh, this one seemed to do anything they could to make it funny like The Shining trailer. The Shining was much better and didn't have to resort to Avril Lavigne music to lighten it up.

DeVi| D0do
Originally posted by Wolfie
Eh, this one seemed to do anything they could to make it funny like The Shining trailer.
This one's even worse: Terminator 2 Recut. Not to mention incredibly disturbing...

Wolfie
I was gonna say I liked the T2 trailer better than the Se7en one, until the end. The end of it was really distasteful, using the same clip over and over again to give the illusion of John giving him head. And the "terminated his ass" line didn't fit the mood.

DarkWizard
The T2 Re-cut is hilarious. But Disturbing up the ying-yang.

Solo
'The Shining' parody was decent, as for the others, I don't think much of them.

KingAdRock
here is another one, "A Christmas Story" http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/cgory.html I think its pretty funny because it is a family movie and they make it look like it's a thriller lol.

DarkWizard
That one actually seemed.............real.

Koala MeatPie
Christmas Story Is / was great.

K.Diddy
When I first seen this thread I was like What the f**k?

Wolfie
The Christmas Story one is probably the worst made yet.

Spartan005
The Shining one was hilarious laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.