Solomon Grundy at is most powerful vs Doomsday who killed Superman vs Mindless Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
This fight take place on a deserted planet who wins?

the Darkone
Solomon Grundy most powerful form whoop on Pre-Crisis Superman badly and he was stronger than PC Superman, Superman had to take him to a deserted planet.

Solomon Grundy wins 10/10

Mider
Doomsday would probably evolve beyond the point that grundy could hurt him thus making Doomsday the winner.

golem370
I would save it would be a draw

the Darkone
Solomon Grundy was twice as strong as PC Superman, Solomon Grundy will f**k up doomsday and Mindless hulk. Silver Age Solomon Grundy was a f**king animal really.

Mider
Doomsday would still evolve to the point were he would defeat Grundy unless he has recently been badly written to the point were he cant do so.

outarddwarf
what about hulk?

The Ion
Grundy and DD would stalemate. Hulk gets tossed IMO.

Uberking Robert
Hulk destroys his ripoffs.

superman420sexy
Why does solomon grundy have strength? He is jsut some zombie. And batman defeated him with bat lube no joke I saw the superfriends episode with gorilla grodd in it.

The worst part was the bat lube was sticking out of the belt, and was the most conveniently placed item O_O

NoFate007
This is a hell of a match...Grundy is insanely powerful...Doomsday has an advantage with his evolution (but technically speaking, he loses if he dies once), and Hulk has the ability more than any other character I'd say, to continue a fight when he's down.

Doomsday I think might be able to be taken down once by Grundy, and therefore would be disqualified. Then I think, Hulk could possibly hold out enough to start getting even angrier.

If Hulk is able to hold out long enough he can beat Grundy, but it would be a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG fight.

superman420sexy
Why is grundy so powerful he is jsut some guy who was killed and got reborn in a swamp... I doubt a resident evil zombie could take on the hulk or doomsday. What grant's grundy this insane power?

long pig
Originally posted by Uberking Robert
Hulk destroys his ripoffs.
Correction: Hulk is a ripoff of Solomon.

SG was saying "Grundy Smash!" years before Hulk was ever thought of.

SOLOMON GRUNDY BORN ON A MONDAY!!!

superman420sexy
I know but why does he have powers? And this is off topic but wouldn't hercules be considered Thor's great nephew? And zeus his nephew? Because gaea is Thor's mother. When you are talking gods you can have a nephew that is older than you by the way. I am not implying Thor is older than Zeus. Ewww odin had a kid with Zeus's grandmother lol

superman420sexy
l

the Darkone
Solomon Grundy 2-3x stronger than PC superman. SG would crumb stomp them both. PC Solomon Grundy>> PC Superman>> Mindless Hulk/ Doomsday.

superman420sexy
I know but why is he so strong he is just some dead guy from the swamp and pale as hell

Draco69
Originally posted by superman420sexy
I know but why does he have powers? And this is off topic but wouldn't hercules be considered Thor's great nephew? And zeus his nephew? Because gaea is Thor's mother. When you are talking gods you can have a nephew that is older than you by the way. I am not implying Thor is older than Zeus. Ewww odin had a kid with Zeus's grandmother lol

Incest is very common in god pantheons. Everyone was someway related everyone.

Zeus married his own damn sister.

Mider
does grundy get more powerful cause if he doesnt Doomsday will win this battle go to doomsday vs silver surfer and youd see his feats he can destroy energy beings, whistand the total power of the JLA with out being hurt, he cant be stopped by telepaths so its shown as of late, he took out the entire GL corp you say Grundy can take out Superman while Doomsday can take out the whole planet of Oa due to him becomming immune to the GL power or something like that and he is almost as smart as superman he would curb stomp grundy and hulk people seem to think that doomsday is a weak character perhaps they havent read enough about him but if you read enough about him and his feats involving cosmic power youd be amazingly suprised what a so called mindless monster can do even to the most powerful of beings he is a threat.

the Darkone
Dudes understand PC or silver age characters >>> then current characters, Solomon Grundy was stronger and more durable than PC superman he handed superman his ass on many occassions, PC Superman had to take him to a desserted planet and leave him their, PC Solomon Grundy was that damn powerful even for PC superman.

Solomon Grundy wins 10/10

golem370
How about all of them at the most powerful would that be a better fight or at least a more even fight

superman420sexy
Dude solomon grundy would get his ass handed to him in my opinion he was just some bullshit character from a long time ago

bigboygreen
Mindless Hulk is unstoppable so Mindless Hulk takes this one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.