A Horror Storry Role play.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WickedXOne
My friends and I never thought much of that old story about the group of kids that wandered into old house in the moutains and never came out. Untill our friend Eric Went in, On a dare, Its been 5 days now I wonder if he's still alive. Tonight i'm going into find him alone, despite my friends warnings I feel bad Because of my dare He's did what he did.

(Tell me If you wanna join 'GHOSTS' and Eric Are needed.)

Tails x 20
WickedXone you can't keep doing this we put a link already and you doing it again you have to have permission we told you over and over on unhosted!

slow _kisses
if you dont listen your going to get ban by ush and he bine nice and told you what to do and we bine nice and told you what you hafe to do if you want to start a rollplay !!!

Atom_the_hedgeh
I followed you into the house, because you know I'm the only one who made it out of that house alive!

DougCraven
next all of my bones suddenly went stiff i turned around and saw my worst nightmare..........My mate paul with nothing but a sausage covering his genetle area

Blaxican_Hydra
Originally posted by rare_fox
if you dont listen your going to get ban by ush and he bine nice and told you what to do and we bine nice and told you what you hafe to do if you want to start a rollplay !!!

whats up with your grammar and spelling?

Knightfall93
Oh no.. did I esee that atom_the_hedgeh is back!?

DarkDethbringer
this was a long while ago thankyou for bumping it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.