Dont Wash In Winter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GCG
How many of you dont get washed regularly in Winter ?

I went down to hire a DVD and on my way back stopped at the confectioner to buy a pizza and a cheese cake. As I am standing in the Q, this guy in front of me has a really bad smell on him. sick

The dude smelt like a pile of rotting onions and garlic !

His Excuse: "I dont sweat in winter"

rickyduck
thats smelly.

*lizziekk*
Originally posted by GCG

I went down to hire a DVD and on my way back stopped at the confectioner to buy a pizza and a cheese cake. As I am standing in the Q, this guy in front of me has a really bad smell on him. sick

ewwww i wash everyday laughing out loud

GCG
Its not like this guy is homeless ; he just doesnt wash cause he believes that showers are like beach-going ; Only in Summer.

WTF of a mentality is that ?

Itzak
Originally posted by GCG

Tell him to start workin' then! Maybe he'll start sweatin'!

mysterio69
funny. you asked how many of us GET washed. hmm...aside from sharing the shower with my g/f, i can pretty much wash myself. laughing out loud
which i do regularly no matter what season.

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by GCG

why do people no clean...
always thought us Yanks are the most cleanliest...but they stick just as much as europeans

DanieLs_4_Ever
I know how that feels. My ex-friend's Dad ALWAYS smells like rotten ass crack and then when you walk past where he walked like 5 minutes later his smell is still there. I know he takes showers but he just never uses deoderant and always works and then just goes out into town and spreads his awful stench. :X

redcaped
All the threads are on snow!!! Bbrrrrrr COLD. I am cold.

Mišt
Dammit, I was eating, then I scrolled down and read the rotting onions and garlic...sick

jaden101
Originally posted by GCG

laughing laughing out loud laughing ...that is truly magnificent...

redcaped
I don't need to wash my heart/mind i do for all the rest including my mouth big grin after eating onions and garlics and and my breath is freash clean. I am talking to my 3rd person huh if not 20th person.

bogen
that sucks and is disgusting!

LethalFemme
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
I know how that feels. My ex-friend's Dad ALWAYS smells like rotten ass crack and then when you walk past where he walked like 5 minutes later his smell is still there. I know he takes showers but he just never uses deoderant and always works and then just goes out into town and spreads his awful stench. :X

i read that too fast at first and thought you were talkin about ur dad lol

K.Diddy
Originally posted by LethalFemme
i read that too fast at first and thought you were talkin about ur dad lol

laughing

LethalFemme
what i did lmao

a1hsauce
i always shower yes the thing i dont always do is shave...its so annoying sad

Jedi Priestess
I actually thought this thread was about car washes when I saw it. laughing out loud

K.Diddy
Originally posted by a1hsauce
i always shower yes the thing i dont always do is shave...its so annoying sad

Same, shaving is annoying sad

GCG
Seated on a translatlantic flight in 18G is the smelly person.

You are sitting in 18F, next to the window.

THAT is annoying. His clothes can truly walk on their own.

GCG
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
I actually thought this thread was about car washes when I saw it. laughing out loud

Sorry to disappoint I'm not wearing spandex and throwing gallons of guzzling soapy water on the cars with pink sponges as I shake it to Christina Aguilera's "Car Wash"

tabby999
i shower twice a day if i need to, i get BO and i know it, some people are just stupid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.