Worst movie of 2005?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punker69
What are your picks? Im still deciding.

DarkWizard
I haven't seen one that I think is the ABSOLUTE worst.

But I would guess something like 'Alone in the Dark'.

WrathfulDwarf
Uwe Boll deserves recognition. Alone in the Dark was by far the worst of 2005.

DarkWizard
Or of all time of that matter!

Punker69
I didn't even finish "Alone in the Dark" because it was so stupid and horrible.

River Wild
Bewitched for me!

Solo
Why even attempt to watch 'Alone in the Dark' when you know it'll be horrible? Save your money, folks.

Worst I've seen is 'Four Brothers'.

Punker69
I had no idea what it was when I watched it. Plus, I didn't pay for it.

thegooner
For Me It Was The Hitch Hikers Guide To The Galaxy

DarkWizard
Originally posted by thegooner
For Me It Was The Hitch Hikers Guide To The Galaxy

Most people who didn't read Douglas Adams Books disliked it.

chez
Brothers Grimm was the worst one I saw. Terrible, terrible movie. How Heath Ledger can go from this drivel to the accolades of Brokeback Mountain is beyond me.

MetallicaT
the skeleton key was pretty shitty..i'm sure there was worse but thats the only one i can think of right now

Wolfie
The worst I saw this year is probably The Cave.

Cinemaddiction
I thoroughly enjoyed "Four Brothers" and "The Skeleton Key" personally. Personally, the worst I had seen in 2005 was "Be Cool".

Punker69
"Be Cool" is not gonna be nabbing oscars come February but it's not the worst film of the year.

I think for me it would have to be a tie between "Hitchhikers", "Alone in the Dark", and "The Brothers Grimm"....what a nightmare that was.

But, I didn't even finish "Hitchhikers" or "Alone in the Dark", mostly because they were so stupid, but I cant say they're the worst movies of 2005 with 100 percent certainty.

I'm going to have to with "The Brothers Grimm."

liesjeliev
I think Bewitched probably was the worst movie I've seen this year

Impediment
Bewitched, Alone in the Dark, and The Cave. I own, and adore, Douglas Adams' "Hitchiker" series, and I thought that the movie wasn't all that bad. Not perfect, mind you, but not bad.

DarkWizard
Originally posted by Impediment
I own, and adore, Douglas Adams' "Hitchiker" series

A fellow Fan! eek!

DucLangur
Skeleton Key was pretty bad. Also House of Wax. That movie should have never made it to the big screen.

Myth
Bewitched was probably the worst I've seen.
Ice Harvest was pretty damn bad.
Hitchhikers guide may have been the most disappointing but not the worst.
And The Man looked the worst but didn't see it (didn't see Alone in the Dark either)

Impediment
Originally posted by DarkWizard
A fellow Fan! eek!
Yep. I first read Hitchhikers Guide when I was about 9 years old, after I watched the 1981 BBC adaptation series on TV. I fell in love with both.

Council#13
I think the worst movie of 2005 was by far, Robots

Bardock42
Originally posted by Impediment
I own, and adore, Douglas Adams' "Hitchiker" series

Really? I Hate it...it'S jsut not funny.

gregmss
Hitchhikers rules, anyway the worst either has to be The Family Stone, Bewitched or a Lot Like Love

Pabl0z
"Elektra", "The Ringer" or "Sahara"
There are a lot of worse movies than those but i guess last year was pretty good movie-wise...

Quiero Mota
the worst: probably Alone in the Dark

My favorites: Wedding Crashers and The 40 Year Old Virgin

tabby999
A fellow Fan! eek!

make me another one on the list, love the movie, i dont understand the flack it copped, even someone who hadn't read the book could understand the story. anyway, as for worst, i honestly never go to the movies anymore so the new movies are unknown to me, i only go if its something special

cruel jedi
hitch hikers guide to the galaxy

Bardock42
Originally posted by cruel jedi
hitch hikers guide to the galaxy
Screw you.

Pabl0z
Why do people hate that movie so much?
I don't think it's an awesome movie but i think it was pretty good...

hotwheels
i saw no bad movies. all good! especially hitchiker's guide!

joe

TheGoblinQueen
the cave was unbeliviably crap, an i had a bad case of stupid little chavs in the cinema who kept runin round, they wernt too happy when id finished with them tho, even a shit film suldnt b spoiled by selfish ppl like chavs.

daftlikejack247
i think charlie and the chocolate factory!! smile

jk....probably the house of wax!

gregmss
I just saw the longest yard, it made me feel mentally ill

Eis
I haven't seen one that I think is the ABSOLUTE worst.

But I would guess something like 'Alone in the Dark'.
Oh my god I had forgotten about that movie... my god did that suck.
I thought since it was starring Christian Slater it would be at least decent! But wow.. just wow. Worst movie ever.

papabeard
Be Cool

Pepito
People, people, I think we're forgetting about alittle movie called Stealth - it was so bad that half of the audience were sleeping and the other half (which was me and a friend) spent our time delivering a commentary on it and on what was going to be said next by the multi-talented Jessica Biel. Best line: "His mind is like a quantum sponge" , what's that i ask my friend - "A really big sponge".

DeVi| D0do
Just saw Dukes of Hazzard (I was forced to. Yes, actually tied up and forced to watch it). This movie takes the cake...

alic88
be cool
hitch hikers guide to galaxy
bloodrayne( uwe boll what else do you expect)
under world 2( hated it)

Thorin
Probably Be Cool or Bewitched. cant decide
and alice 88, topic is worst movie of 2005 not 2006

Inspectah Deck
Brothers Grimm was pretty bad

gregmss
brothers grimm was alright

Illyria
I think Fog is the worst movie of 2005. I think the actors get the "botox effect acting" very naturally and that's the only thing natural about their acting. Brothers Grimm wasn't that great but at least Matt Damon and Heath Ledger 'acted' in that movie and there was a bit of humour in that one but the Fog had nothing. It had a bad story line, Bad acting, Bad directing, and annoyingly the worst actor in the world: Tom Welling. How can someone that good looking be that boring? HE has just two expressions: his - I am confused look where he crunches up his eyebrows and his -I have to do something now look. In this movie they even failed to muster up people's sympathy and worry for Stevie's kid.

dannydyer
"Fun with Dick and Jane" - never thought I'd say that Jane Fonda was better!

"House of D" - I tried to get my money back!

"Bewitched" - Nicole Kidman, nuff said!

"Son of Mask" - What the ....!

"Dukes of Hazzard" - Jessica Simpson!!!

If it wasn't for gems like Crash, Narnia, Star Wars, Pride and Prejudice, Tristrm Shandy and a few other movies; this was a real bad film year.

Mia

ECHUD123456
Alright da*it instead of arguing over 'The Cave' or 'Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy' you should be bit*hing about the movies who deserve it. I Havent read one of you diss on 'The Fantastic Four' not once! For Shame For Shame. Lol wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.