KOTOR 2 question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sacul
Can someone explain to me what this orange fire-looking thing in the attached picture is? I have only played parts of KOTOR 1, and I am curious as to whether this is a force power or just a weapon.

Thanks

Dark Aristokrat
That's the Force Drain technique. Steals the life of the enemy.

Lightsnake
a life drain?

Sacul
Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Lord Caltor
year its definatly a force drain

ArthasKnight
It's definitely a modified game file. They're on Taris and you don't see that Force power, much less HK-47, on Taris. But yes, that is Life Drain. Where'd you find that?

Julie
I think it's the life drain...mostly b/c I didn't use force drain and that's what it looked like....or was life drain pink??? Ahhhh, it's been so long

ArthasKnight
Originally posted by Julie
I think it's the life drain...mostly b/c I didn't use force drain and that's what it looked like....or was life drain pink??? Ahhhh, it's been so long

Death Field was pink.

Dark Aristokrat
That's level one force drain. I suppose I should call it life drain, but that just breaks tradition of having 'force' as the first word.

truejedi
Originally posted by ArthasKnight
It's definitely a modified game file. They're on Taris and you don't see that Force power, much less HK-47, on Taris. But yes, that is Life Drain. Where'd you find that?

I agree, Taris is pre-Jedi, and HK-47 doesn't come along for along time.

zephiel7
force drain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.