Droping by for a little hi.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sgt. Hairy
As some of you know, I left KMC. This thread doesn't mean I came back. Just a little hello to some of you. I will be gone again before you know it.

Yes, I'm still alive. no expression

Barker
Originally posted by Sgt. Hairy
As some of you know, I left KMC. This thread doesn't mean I came back. Just a little hello to some of you. I will be gone again before you know it.

What the f**k?

Who are you?

Sgt. Hairy
Originally posted by Barker
What the f**k?

Who are you? Someone who you don't know. no expression

Faroth
I know you... My father!

Barker
Someone that you don't know. no expression
Ah, That clears it up. no expression

LiL nAstY GirL
Exactly, who are you?

Sgt. Hairy
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
Exactly, who are you? I'm the guy that you never met before. Now do you remember me?

Sgt. Hairy
Originally posted by Faroth
I know you... My father! Yes! big grin

Edit: PS. no expression

KENobi™
You left on the 7...wow you made it 9 days. It's not considered leaving KMC if you visit within the month.

Sgt. Hairy

KENobi™
Yes, I'm one of those people that can take out an hour of their life to visit their former past time place once in a while.

It's still not officially gone though. no expression

Leo.M
face it Sgt. Hairy, your addicted and can't leave.

Sgt. Hairy
Originally posted by Leo.M
face it Sgt. Hairy, your addicted and can't leave. Stop pointing out your problems to other people. Not everyone has the same problem as you do.

No addiction here, only boredom is present. It gets boring just sitting and programming all day long.

KENobi™
Then go somewhere else. no expression

Sgt. Hairy

KENobi™
I don't think you should say that. After all, you are a regular member, an idiot, that thinks he has a point. Don't like this thread, you go somewhere else. The date you've joined just shows how much of your life you have already wasted. Nothing good came out of it, just 41979 posts.

You're 22 years old, probably still living in your mothers house, recently moved in from a room into a basement. Now she keeps her cats in that room because they are worth more than you. At least they leave the house once in a while. All you do is sit in that dark basement, drink beer and thinking of ways to make your life better.

I have a suggestion.

Look for a flucking job asshoIe! mad

laughing

All because I was making comments out of boredom you go and insult me? That hurts. cry Actually, no it doesn't because I don't really care what some douche on a website has to say about me.

It's funny you're accusing me of wasting time yet you took the time to research my profile for my post count and my age. laughing out loud

Now, go play in some traffic and let the fun people come back to post. yes

PVS

http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~raza/nobody_cares.jpg

Sgt. Hairy

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by PVS
http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~raza/nobody_cares.jpg

laughing out loud

KENobi™
That's a beginning. Think positive, maybe someday you will leave that dark shlt hole of yours.

But think of it this way. Ten seconds of looking up your profile versus 5 years and almost 50 thousand post.

I don't think you can take the time back wasted. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Keep your hopes up. Maybe someday you will realise what I'm trying to say here.

What you're trying to say is that I have no life. But you know what, I don't care what you're trying to say because I know the truth. smile

5 years of being with people I call friends, less than 10000 posts a year. That's actually minor compared to other members here at KMC, buddy. Imagine people with 30000 posts in a matter of months.

Think before you type and maybe then you will understand that you're supposed insults are without merit and will have no affect on me.

Wind Sister
OMG!! Why aren't you gone!? Oh, well, maybe it was a false alarm, back to hiding then.

Sgt. Hairy

KENobi™
Like I said, keep your hopes up. It will hit your mind someday.

Wait for it...wait for it...wait for it...

*it hits his mind*

No sorry, false alarm. I just had gas. embarrasment

Seriously though, I don't care how long I've been at KMC or how many posts I have because I know that in the time I've spent here I've met some really awesome people and discussed some great upcoming movies.

It is you who needs to realize that you're addicted to KMC. I've admitted my addiction, but you're sitting here denying the fact that you couldn't honestly stay away from the forums.

You lated 9 whole days without a post, although you promised on the 7th that you were "No longer visiting KMC" and that this was your "last goodbye". Then you have the audacity to insult me while also wanting to be remembered as a "peace maker"?!

I'm sorry, audacity is probably too smart of a word for you...

Then you have the balls to insult me while also wanting to be remembered as a "peace maker"?!

My original posts in this thread were meant in jest, with no offence to you. I was merely pointing out that you just had to come back to KMC because you couldn't stay away. You took them the wrong way (perfectly understandable) but the way you insult me just proves you to be of ill temper and a short fuse. Do us all a favor and just stay true to your promise and leave KMC for good.

K.Diddy
This is great! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.