Karate Kid Vs Ultimate Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobless
Legion Karate Kid (not Daniel-san)

just for sh!ts and giggles

Scoobless
c'mon.... two completely different characters fight.... not everything has to be same Vs same

how many Cap Vs DD threads can you take?

Jose123
I say the karate kid kicks the shit out of that Big Brain skin freak!!

long pig
KK gets killed by any ironman. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jose123
Originally posted by long pig
KK gets killed by any ironman. roll eyes (sarcastic)

why must you turn killermovies into a HOUSE OF LIES!!!!

Scoobless
Originally posted by Jose123
why must you turn killermovies into a HOUSE OF LIES!!!!

It was like that before we got here...... shifty

Seriously though...... i made this to see who would side with KK and who with U-IM

Personaly i think U-IM would own KK

yes

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by Scoobless
IPersonaly i think U-IM would own KK

yes I'd agree with that... Though i don't know a huge amount about KK.

And kudos on an original topic. wink

Dizzle
Yes, where COULD the idea have come from...

King KAM
c'mon.... two completely different characters fight.... not everything has to be same Vs same

how many Cap Vs DD threads can you take? there shouldnt be any DD knows not to f'uck with the Cap

grey fox
Karate kid goes to attack iron-man but breaks his hand on the metal . Stark then procceds to blast the kid too hell......

Scoobless
Originally posted by Dizzle
Yes, where COULD the idea have come from...

shifty

at least i didn't use any of my own characters

evil face

The Ion
Has Ultimate Iron Man won a fight yet?

Scoobless
Originally posted by The Ion
Has Ultimate Iron Man won a fight yet?

well in his own title it's just showing why he is like he is, brief rundown of the first 20+ years of his life and how he goes about inventing the suit

In Ultimates he fought the Hulk.... and lost..... he's beaten up a bunch of aliens though

DigiMark007
He beat Ultimate Rhino easily....albeit off-panel (we only see him victorious).

Scoobless
Originally posted by DigiMark007
He beat Ultimate Rhino easily....albeit off-panel (we only see him victorious).

thumb up... that too..... i put that scan up in my Rhino Disrespect Thread (which has been added to recently, go have a look)

stick out tongue

ZephroCarnelian
Karate Kid....

From the LOSHs???

The walking Plot Device?

Hah.

laughing

complexbrother
Karate Kis's bio ...

Karate Kid was the master of every form of martial arts to have been developed by the 30th century; his skill in hand-to-hand combat was superhuman, allowing him to simulate super-strength blows. Through training, he could severely damage extremely hard and strong materials--metals, stone, et cetera--with a single blow; he was briefly able to hold his own against Superboy, and once managed to restrain a mind-controlled Kryptonian. He was also skilled with melee weapons, though he rarely needed to use them. He once carved a knife, hilt and all, out of a stone column using only a small rock as a tool, in a few hours. In addition to his physical skills, Val possessed the ability to sense the weakest spot in an object (which may have been why his blows were so effective), like the Marvel character Karnak.

he has Cracked through the hull of the Khund flagship (AD 347), stopped a runaway sport-speedster with one blow (AD 351), knocked out a Jovian Mastodon with one chop (AD 358), cracked through the powerful, six-inch Durlamite gates of the Metroplois Jail (AD 360), damaged tanks with a two-handed chop (AD 360, AD 367), kicked away an air car from the path of a falling boulder (AD 361), split a rock in two and took out an opponent with each piece (AD 361), fought two-dozen assailants at one time (AD 358, AD 361, AD 367) and stamped the ground with both feet, shaking a whole street and knocking a dozen soldiers off their feet (AD 367).
and many more feats.

this is who I pick.

Scoobless
what does AD stand for?

complexbrother
I don't remember exactly but I knoy it stands for some future timeline.

Scoobless
Originally posted by complexbrother
I don't remember exactly but I knoy it stands for some future timeline.

oh... i assumed it was an abbreviation of a comic title.... like ASM for Amazing Spider-Man

demigawd
KK wins this EASILY. Ultimate Iron Man isn't as powerful as his counterpart - he doesn't have battle saavy, has bad nerves and panics too easily. He also requires about a dozen or so SHIELD agents to maintain his suit, otherwise it shuts down.

KK has fought Superboy to a draw and beaten Daxamites (a race of people with the strength of Superman) - these are class 100+ opponents. Ultimate Iron Man is about Class 10 or so, as everybody in the Ultimate Universe functions at reduced power levels.

KK can win by just breaking through Tony's armor, or by taking out any of the SHIELD agents maintaining the suit.

KK 8/10.

Warmonger
I'm sorry I must have missed the issue where Ult. Ironman didi somehting besiides get his ass ahnded to him.

KK beats him like he stole something.

A good anaolgy of MArvel for KK is karnak. KK would probably shatter Ironman's armor with a single hit.

KK 8/10

Warmonger
Originally posted by demigawd
KK wins this EASILY. Ultimate Iron Man isn't as powerful as his counterpart - he doesn't have battle saavy, has bad nerves and panics too easily. He also requires about a dozen or so SHIELD agents to maintain his suit, otherwise it shuts down.

KK has fought Superboy to a draw and beaten Daxamites (a race of people with the strength of Superman) - these are class 100+ opponents. Ultimate Iron Man is about Class 10 or so, as everybody in the Ultimate Universe functions at reduced power levels.

KK can win by just breaking through Tony's armor, or by taking out any of the SHIELD agents maintaining the suit.

KK 8/10.

I think you misundertand. U. Ironman doesn't need a dozen people to run the suit he needs that many people to support it if he runs out of juice. I think the only thing they do while Tony is flying is maybe give him logistics.

Either way he doesn't really have much of a chance agianst KK.

roughrider
How about Ultimate Iron Man flies through the air, much faster than KK's 90 mph, and just blasts him with all his firepower until he's dead? Huh - how about that? Or can he deflect a repulsor ray too?

This will be interesting practice for the current tournament... shifty

demigawd
Originally posted by roughrider
How about Ultimate Iron Man flies through the air, much faster than KK's 90 mph, and just blasts him with all his firepower until he's dead? Huh - how about that? Or can he deflect a repulsor ray too?

Iron Man is fast, but not particularly agile. I doubt he could catch someone capable of keeping up with pre-crisis Superboy.

DarkCrawler
Iron Man is fast, but not particularly agile. I doubt he could catch someone capable of keeping up with pre-crisis Superboy.

Did they have a race, or was he just fighting him in ground?

And Pre-Crisis doesn't really count...erm

Warmonger
Originally posted by roughrider

Look at the Ultimates. Iron man can unload all of his firepower for only a very short amount of time before he runs out of energy. Problem is that KK is going to be all over the place and he won't many if any hits off of KK.

Also KK has a legion ring wich allows him to fly pretty fast as well. So so much for that tactic.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Warmonger

Also KK has a legion ring wich allows him to fly pretty fast as well. So so much for that tactic.

Only around 200 MPH, because if he goes much above that, he can't sustain it (he is normal human durability after all). I think Ultimate Iron Man is able to fly with Mach speeds.

demigawd
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Did they have a race, or was he just fighting him in ground?

And Pre-Crisis doesn't really count...erm

Why wouldn't it count? I don't even think there is a post-crisis Karate Kid, is there?

And fighting H2H is a better indication of combat speed (which counts here) than a race.

Warmonger
gonna have to look back to see how fast Ult. Ironman can fly but I know he doesn't operate at thsoe speed so he is going to have to slow down to tangle with KK.

Also the Legion Belt allows him to move and endure the wear and tear of not only high speed travle but intergalatcic space travle as well. So I am sure he can go faster than 200mph.

DarkCrawler
Why wouldn't it count? I don't even think there is a post-crisis Karate Kid, is there?

Yes, there is.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Warmonger

Also the Legion Belt allows him to move and endure the wear and tear of not only high speed travle but intergalatcic space travle as well. So I am sure he can go faster than 200mph.

Legion Belt?

Never seen anything like that on Post-Crisis KK. What does it do?

Warmonger
Damn my bad its not abelt its some sort of uniform they wear which allows them to travel through space in conjunciton with the flight ring. IT actually doesn't let him fly that fast it jsut lets him keep up with the Legionaires who do fly superfast.

Also I really haven't seen much from the newest version of KK so I'm going off the one tha acutally has done stuff.

demigawd
yeah, I got nothing on current KK. What he doing now? Anybody know?

Scoobless
I was thinking Ultimate Iron Man would use his brain scrambler and f**k up KK for the rest of his life

Warmonger
It stopped the Hulk for all of five seconds and as Wasp pointed out Hulk's brain is no more resileint than anyone elses. So it follows that at best it stuns KK for a few seconds (proably not even that as Kk's mind is much better trained than Hulks but I am willing to give him that much). Consdering the attacks rather pititful range he is probably already dead.

Jesse7
I think PC KK could defeat Ironman in his strongest incarnation, why? Because PC KK has countered PC Superboys speed blitz, has fought with PC mon-el and PC Valdius and other PC super heroes. PC KK is able to see any oppenents weak point/s, doesn't matter if they are flesh or not. PC KK as some have said, is like a dragon ball Z character in DC. If you want to go by feats, check out the KK respect thread.

Validus
oh... i assumed it was an abbreviation of a comic title.... like ASM for Amazing Spider-Man
AD - Adventure Comics

Post Zero Hour KK isn't as uber as the original but he was a Daxamite slayer and still reversing speedblitzes.

The Fake Macoy
Karate Kid nearly beat the entire Fatal Five by himself (except for Validus...). He is power incarnate!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.