The Question Vs.The Answer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jose123
So what would happened if they ever meet.

I say the universe goes ASPLODE!!!!!!

NoFate007
Someone walking by them goes

"...What?"

The Ion
Stalemate. laughing

Jose123
I can't believe no ones ever done this match before.

hows this for a different match that doesn't consist of Wolverine and Superman or Spider-man and Daredevil.?

braz
personally, i say the question takes it, cuz the answer would be nothing w/o the questionlaughing and, oh yea, i hate allen iverson toobig grin

King KAM
Originally posted by braz
personally, i say the question takes it, cuz the answer would be nothing w/o the questionlaughing and, oh yea, i hate allen iverson toobig grin cuz your a hater

braz
Originally posted by King KAM
cuz your a hater

say what nicca! i aint no hata, ionno whatch u talkin bout...

lol im soo white laughing

Jose123
say what nicca! i aint no hata, ionno whatch u talkin bout...

lol im soo white laughing

Yes braz.

Yes you are.

spetznaz
personally, i say the question takes it, cuz the answer would be nothing w/o the questionlaughing and, oh yea, i hate allen iverson toobig grin

However, an answer basically gets rid of whatever question it was that it was answering.
Thus an answer is more powerful than a question.

So, the answer has to trump over a question.

MattDay
a question needs to be made for an answer to exist for the question, see what i did there

spetznaz
Originally posted by MattDay
a question needs to be made for an answer to exist for the question, see what i did there

Hmmmm ...good one, but once the answer comes by the question simply ceases to exist.
It has been answered, ergo (to quote my fave word from the 2nd Matrix ...i.e 'ergo') it has effectively been negated.
Dissolved.
gotten rid of.
Taken care of.

The answer trumps the question.

Scoobless
Originally posted by spetznaz
Hmmmm ...good one, but once the answer comes by the question simply ceases to exist.
It has been answered, ergo (to quote my fave word from the 2nd Matrix ...i.e 'ergo') it has effectively been negated.
Dissolved.
gotten rid of.
Taken care of.

The answer trumps the question.

but according to the song - There are more questions than answers

so it's a dogpile victory for the Question

yes

klintypooh
More questions than answers? What if the question is something along the lines of picking a number where the answers are essentially limitless?

I realise "Pick a number" isn't a question but you get the idea.

Jose123
The answer

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/answersp.htm

braz
yo klinty, dope sig bro

klintypooh
In that picture where he is saying "...And I am The Answer!" was there an actual question before it?

Like had he said to himself "Spiderman questions whether there is somebody out there that can beat him...." or anything along those lines?

Jose123
Originally posted by klintypooh
In that picture where he is saying "...And I am The Answer!" was there an actual question before it?

Like had he said to himself "Spiderman questions whether there is somebody out there that can beat him...." or anything along those lines?

someone probably just asked him who he was.

klintypooh
Somebody compliments me on my sig as I open the User CP to change it. Oh life, you do make me chuckle.

Scoobless
More questions than answers? What if the question is something along the lines of picking a number where the answers are essentially limitless?

I realise "Pick a number" isn't a question but you get the idea.

ah... but mathematically speaking.... use the number 4 as the answer ... there actually are an infinite number of questions you can use to reach this answer

then 5.... same thing.....6, 7, etc, etc.....

smile

klintypooh
Yeah if you ask the question for each number the questions would also be infinite, but what if you asked a whole group of people at once, assuming they didn't all pick the same number you would get more answers than questions.

But anyway enough of that, what we all want to know is, how would this answer chap fare against Wolverine?

Jose123
Yeah if you ask the question for each number the questions would also be infinite, but what if you asked a whole group of people at once, assuming they didn't all pick the same number you would get more answers than questions.

But anyway enough of that, what we all want to know is, how would this answer chap fare against Wolverine?

He'd kick that little hairy shorty's ass thats what.

klintypooh
I have a hairy ass.

Jose123
I have a hairy ass.

So do I. And the Answer would kick your's and mine if he ever meet us.

Scoobless

more than infinite? ..... blink

klintypooh
No, I meant if you asked a group of people at once to each pick a number assuming they didn't all pick the same number then obviously the answers would outnumber the questions. I know what I'm trying to explain but as I'm not being clear I'll change everything I've just said to....

Yes, more than infinity.

Laminator_X
"What have I got in my pockets?"

Phoenix_Avatar9
yay, philosophy!

Tron
Bump

UniOmni
Iverson beats the snot out of him. Why??

Cuz he's black.

And plays Basketball.

And is likely angry, since he's black.

And for everybody who saw the Ron Artest/O'neal fight with inquisitive fans, we know how they get down with nosy people.

Sliding tiger punch ftw!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.