Role play ? WTF

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K.Diddy
confused So, Last night I was bored and looking at the role playing forum,

There was a thread called (cant remember) but it was about vampires and that,

So I went and posted **K.diddy fly's around the room ** and I got asked if I had permission? What the f**k?

Also people were refering to themself as other names there What the f**k?

Council#13
What the f**k?

Mišt
Its a role playing specific forum, you dont just go in and randomly post like the OTF What the f**k?

K.Diddy

Lana
No, you don't. That pisses people off.

And referring to each other is known as playing in character. It's what you do when you RP. I don't bat an eye in game threads when people refer to me as Rianna or Rylis or Ellothiel (depending on the game).

Originally posted by K.Diddy
confused It said un hosted role play

So? You still can't do that, it disrupts the games.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Lana
No, you don't. That pisses people off.

And referring to each other is known as playing in character. It's what you do when you RP. I don't bat an eye in game threads when people refer to me as Rianna or Rylis or Ellothiel (depending on the game).

So? You still can't do that, it disrupts the games.

confused It said the thread was called ''A vampire in narnia'' so I posted ** Vampire K.diddy fly's around** It wasn't random confused

Lana
It WAS random, it had nothing to do with anything. You don't do crap like that in RP threads. You have to ask permission of the person running it to join first, for one thing.

Council#13
I have never been in that area. The Misc. forums are like the ghetto of KMC

Lana
The RP sections were among the first forums on KMC.

K.Diddy
It WAS random, it had nothing to do with anything. You don't do crap like that in RP threads. You have to ask permission of the person running it to join first, for one thing.

confused I dont get it.

smile I think I will just stay out of that place

They are kinda creepy anywayfear

Council#13
The RP sections were among the first forums on KMC.

Yes, but it isnt visited so often anymore, i would imagine

GCG
I had a role play in an interview and the boss pretended he was an angry customer and I had to deal the complaint out.

HA ! I passed with flying colors.

BakaXero
that area is Ush's Domain. Dont mess around there.

Lana
Originally posted by Council#13
Yes, but it isnt visited so often anymore, i would imagine

You've never actually taken a look there, have you.

They're still very active. In fact, being as it started out as just the SW RP, and then Hosted split from that, and then later Unhosted, I'd say they're a lot more active than they used to be. As someone who's posted in the RPs since I joined KMC over 2 years ago, I can say very definitively that they are quite active and that they've become much more so in the time I've been here.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by BakaXero
that area is Ush's Domain. Dont mess around there.

I honestly never meant to do anything wrong sad

Tails x 20
Hope ush don't read your post.

BakaXero
i started my early KMC day in the RP section. it didnt work out for me so i left.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Tails x 20
Hope ush don't read your post.

laughing out loud He will proberly know it was a mistake

Tails x 20
Yea they pretty strict on that forum.

K.Diddy
i started my early KMC day in the RP section. it didnt work out for me so i left.

yes Good choice

K.Diddy
Yea they pretty strict on that forum.

fear

Tails x 20
It's fun there, lol.

Tails x 20
Nice avi luke.

Lana
It's fun there, lol.

Hosted is MUCH better than Unhosted, though. I joined an Unhosted RP and quit after 2 days because I couldn't stand the lack of structure, rules, story, etc.

BakaXero
Hosted is MUCH better than Unhosted, though. I joined an Unhosted RP and quit after 2 days because I couldn't stand the lack of structure, rules, story, etc.
To each their own.

K.Diddy
Nice avi luke.

beer Cheer's man, I will be getting a sig to match it soon as well( anyone up for a challenge? pm me)

Lana
To each their own.

I've grown used to a certain type of RP stick out tongue

Tails x 20
I like unhosted, best i never really got into hosted or star wars.

BackFire
Probably the only forum where I've never posted anything. That and maybe the artwork forum.

Tails x 20
I posted in every forum, well bye everyone getting sleepy.

K.Diddy
See ya Tails smile

Lana
Originally posted by BackFire
Probably the only forum where I've never posted anything. That and maybe the artwork forum.

I remember you making a random post in the RP forum at one point stick out tongue

Tails x 20
C'ya.

Wind Sister
I stick to Star Wars Roleplay, fun when you make your own thread, and you can branch off the plot stick out tongue It does get annoying when someone randomly posts first messed

BackFire
I remember you making a random post in the RP forum at one point stick out tongue

Oh, yeah.

I can do that cuz I'm cool.

Lana
I think the only forum I've never posted in on KMC is the James Bond one.

Originally posted by Wind Sister
I stick to Star Wars Roleplay, fun when you make your own thread, and you can branch off the plot stick out tongue It does get annoying when someone randomly posts first messed

Yeah, SW is my RP home right now big grin

bogen
YEAH I WAS THE ONE WHO ASKED YOU TO GET PERMISSION, AND I STILL SAY YOUR A FLYING MOUSE!

he came in and goes, " vampire comes and flys aorund"
SUCH A N00B!1!!1111!1ONEONEONE

Captain REX
*sigh*

*slaps bogen and K.Diddy*

The RPG section has been there since I registered. Try calling that a ghetto, and you've pretty much labeled this place 'trailerpark.'

It annoys the hell out of me when random people go into the games and post stuff just to be disruptive.

JacopeX
yes

cruel jedi
laughing

K.Diddy
Originally posted by bogen
YEAH I WAS THE ONE WHO ASKED YOU TO GET PERMISSION, AND I STILL SAY YOUR A FLYING MOUSE!

he came in and goes, " vampire comes and flys aorund"
SUCH A N00B!1!!1111!1ONEONEONE

confused You just posted everything I have already said

Tails x 20
Nice sig luke!!

K.Diddy
Nice sig luke!!

smile Thanks, Glad you like it

§cooter
Originally posted by K.Diddy
confused It said the thread was called ''A vampire in narnia'' so I posted ** Vampire K.diddy fly's around** It wasn't random confused You're a ****ing moron.

K.Diddy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.