Black Bolt vs. Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Black Bolt

vs.

Thor

GODSCRIBE
BB wins

the Darkone
I think it will be a stalemate, Thor and Black Bolt fought before and Thor cracked him on his attena which hurt BB badly, so if they fought again Thor knows where to hit him and take full advantage of him, but it will be close fight though. Thor 7/10

leonheartmm
blackbolt 10/10

paolo2143
they have fought before and thor took him out ,thor definitely wins the vast majority.

the Darkone
^^^ Exactly.

roughrider
Both have a concern for the enviroment around them; endangering others. If it's an isolated area, how devastating could a full scream from BB be?

GODSCRIBE
Black Bolt just needs to utter a single word to obliterate Thor. Plot devices aside, BB wins most if not all his battles. There are cosmic beings that fear his scream.

tiakocom
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
Black Bolt just needs to utter a single word to obliterate Thor. Plot devices aside, BB wins most if not all his battles. There are cosmic beings that fear his scream.

i jus dont see that happening thor is still a god right unless thats jus for show nowdays how is he gonna lose to BB.....still silier things has happened

GODSCRIBE
you mean a full scream from BB wouldn't kill or atleast render Thor unconcious?

Even a cosmic being who devours galaxies fears it. Be serious

http://img260.imageshack.us/my.php?image=power44mi2sh.jpg

Scoobless
Originally posted by roughrider
Both have a concern for the enviroment around them; endangering others. If it's an isolated area, how devastating could a full scream from BB be?

pretty devastating.... but not close to a Godforce attack

of course these two guys rarely pull out the big guns unless they thing it's their only option

i'd vote for Thor

Scoobless
you mean a full scream from BB wouldn't kill or atleast render Thor unconcious?

Even a cosmic being who devours galaxies fears it. Be serious

http://img260.imageshack.us/my.php?image=power44mi2sh.jpg

a blink doesn't equal fear

GODSCRIBE
well it took notice of him....that says a lot. lol@the description "impossible speck of nothing". if such an entity even takes pause to consider you, you have to be pretty ****ing powerful.

Scoobless
well it took notice of him....that says a lot. lol@the description "impossible speck of nothing". if such an entity even takes pause to consider you, you have to be pretty ****ing powerful.

yeah well....Thor made Galactus crap his pants and run away like a little girl:

1. http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/3776/thorgodblast15eh.jpg
2. http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/6623/thorgodblast25xv.jpg

GODSCRIBE
galaxy eater>planet eater

Scoobless
galaxy eater>planet eater

making someone run away like a little girl >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> making somone blink

yes

jacobo0o
thor wins for now but i guarantee if they meet again
bb will win

the Darkone
Thor knows how to hurt BB, if you really look at it Thor will kick BB ass in a long battle, but t will be a great battle. Tor over all is more powerful than BB and more skilled.

King KAM
Too badd galactus was EXTREMELY hungry when thor did these things.....

Psycho Ninja
BB's whisper silenced even Gladiator himself.....
He's strength defeated old Egyptian god dude (forgot his name) who was skyfather level.... !!!

Just open wide and...... AAHHHH !!!!

KillAll
thor also gave pause to a celestial with his godforce... those guys make galactus look like a spec himself...

the infamous "galactus was weak" story... cant anybody ever come up with anything else???

the Darkone
Originally posted by KillAll
Thor also gave pause to a celestial with his godforce... those guys make galactus look like a spec himself...

the infamous "galactus was weak" story... cant anybody ever come up with anything else???

It's not weak because you don't like it, it's fact Thor defeated him with the godforce blast that weekend already hungry galactus even galactus stated that the first time he eve felt pain in years. Back to the thread, Thor 7/10 or 8/10

leonheartmm
blackbolt easily takes it

the Darkone
Originally posted by leonheartmm
What the f**k?blackbolt easily takes it

Thor has beaten him before and had Black Bolt in pain, not saying Black Bolt will go down easily but Thor is a f**king beast. It will a long battle but in the end Thor wins 7/10

leonheartmm
when was that, bet it was an old showin, blackbolt took out freakin gladiater with a whisper, n this is the same gladiater that regularly beats thor, he also took out sphinx with a simple scream, the same sphinx that galactus himself could not defeat{after a serious no PIS, full powered galactus fight} n had to send him back in time to get rid of him. how can u say that thor wins?

the Darkone
If I remeber correctly it was right before Onslaught, a year before. It was Thor, Namor and some others against Black Bolt and the inhumans there was misunderstanding, BB and Thor was trading blows and later on the fight Thor was over powering him then BB jump on hi asd wrestling with him and Thor hit him on his attena with the hammer, BB was rolling on the ground in pain, I mean in serious pain.

leonheartmm
well that is kinda old isnt it, blackbolt has gotten more powerful since then{just look at the way he literally MANHANDLES apocalypse with a smile on his face just with a whisper}

the Darkone
Originally posted by the Darkone
If I remeber correctly it was right before Onslaught, a year before. It was Thor, Namor and some others against Black Bolt and the inhumans there was misunderstanding, BB and Thor was trading blows and later on the fight Thor was over powering him then BB jump on hi asd wrestling with him and Thor hit him on his attena with the hammer, BB was rolling on the ground in pain, I mean in serious pain.

Thor defeated Destroyer, Thanos, Mangog, Hungrey Galactus, Sutur dude come on Thor has more feats of victory but no takin away what BB has done in the past either his record is good only person who has defeated in combat is Thor. Read my post again I said it wouldn't be easy for Thor but in the end Thor will come out on top.

golem370
Well of course he going to bring down Gladiator down with the whisper he would do the same thing to Superman imagine two people with their hearing ability hear that right in there hear it be like a bull Horn in a persons hear might have killed the longer he did it.

the Darkone
Originally posted by leonheartmm
well that is kinda old isnt it, blackbolt has gotten more powerful since then{just look at the way he literally MANHANDLES apocalypse with a smile on his face just with a whisper}

I like that issue I was laughing my ass off, but it doesn't count because that was the House of M and Apocalpyse wasn't even around during that time. And Apocalpyse has taken BB scream before in the past.

leonheartmm
that was when his scream was considered normal, n it wasnt powered up to the electron/quasisonic thing.

n only mad thor with the power gem defeated thanos
he never DEFEATED galactus
he only entrapped the destroyeer when it had a weak will guidin it n the others r similar examples, u cant just take feats that had the enemies powered down or only hurt n not defeated or thor powered up from things other than his own strength. everythin current blackbolt has done was fair. blackbolt wins 10/10

Warmonger
The only reason Thor ever beats BB is because BB is extreemly reluctant to use his most powerful weapon hsi voice. When he uses it he knocks out the Hulk and Thor once if I am not mistaken.

If neither one is holding back BB's scream wipes Thor off the face of the earth.

Beyonder
Black Bolt 6/10. If both weren't holding back, BB's scream is much omidirectional and quicker than Thor's Godblast.

King KAM
Thor defeated Destroyer, Thanos, Mangog, Hungrey Galactus, Sutur dude come on Thor has more feats of victory but no takin away what BB has done in the past either his record is good only person who has defeated in combat is Thor. Read my post again I said it wouldn't be easy for Thor but in the end Thor will come out on top. you mean a thanos clone.

the Darkone
Originally posted by King KAM
you mean a thanos clone.

No, Thor vo.2 # 20-25, Thor defeated Thanos and Mangog. Thanos had the chaclice of life and some damn scroll.

King KAM
No, Thor vo.2 # 20-25, Thor defeated Thanos and Mangog. Thanos had the chaclice of life and some damn scroll. Ohhhh that thanos, before he was the monster that stood toe-to-toe with odin

superman420sexy
Hmm if thor started wailing on him HARd and FAST he would kill him. Black bolt is only in the 60 class range of strength and that is when he is powered up with his available energy. After that he is weak. Before that he is only 1 ton. SO if thor could somehow hit him with the element of surprise before the guy could use a nuclear level scream, then Thor could beat his ass.

leonheartmm
but hes way above class 60, hes gone up against hulk in hand to hand

TheKahn
If both go all out with everything they have, I'm going with Thor:
(from the thor respect thread)
Godblast on celestial
http://www.comicboards.com/thor/attachments/030212100605/Thor_1988_%23388_20.jpg
http://www.comicboards.com/thor/attachments/030212100605/Thor_1988_%23388_21.jpg
http://www.comicboards.com/thor/attachments/030212100605/Thor_1988_%23388_22.jpg

superman420sexy
No he's not, he's class 1 and he can be class 60 for several seconds. Going with the hulk was stupid, mindless writing. Like most people do with superman when they leave his speed out of the battles. He can go at least mach 22 on EArth's atmosphere. He could go as close as he could to lightspeed actually before getting burnt up.

guy222
Thor

h1a8
This is an easy one.
BB wins everytime.
BB can whisper/scream before Thor does anything.

Priest
lulz

Bad Ash231
Thor dies. crackers

Bouboumaster
Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.