sephiroth (FF7AC movie) vs. ssj3 goku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

John Bak'or
Who would win!!!

John Bak'or
him

John Bak'or
or him

swedish_bum
Goku!!!

Lord Ryugen
Goku, very quickly I might add.

IcePunk
I've no doubts of that Goku will win

John Bak'or
reason's. be more specific

John Bak'or
i might add that the only thing that can kill sephiroth is himself. cloud only beat because he was a clone of sephiroth and even then he could only be submerged in memories that never existed in the first place.
sephiroth is also an ancient and can manipulate the life stream, that governs the flow of the universe. he eventually merged with it, so the only way that sephiroth could be killed is to destroy the universe which only sephiroth can do, being the last ancient in existence.
all he would have to dois give goku a concentrated burst of geostigma (the star scar syndrome) and goku will be a black puddle in seconds. sorry but this goes to sephroth.

Lord Ryugen
Firstly, Cloud was not a clone of Sephiroth, there is an entire part of the second disc dedicated to the discovery of this little fact. You know in Midel after Ultima Weapon attacks and Tifa and Cloud fall into the Lifestream. Tifa enters his mind and repairs the damage there, you discover that Cloud is in fact a normal human, he never joined SOLDIER but was one of the Guards sent to Nibelhelm.

Secondly Sephiroth is not the last of ancients, he's a human, the son of Hojo and Luceria. This is explained in disc three when you take the Submarine to the hidden waterfall to get Vincent's ultimate weapon and 4th level limit break.

Thirdly you want reasons Goku would win, fair enough he's faster, stronger and more powerful than Sephiroth could dream of being. As muchas don't want to say this because I am a huge FFVII fan Goku wins.

John Bak'or
hmm my reply (pulls down pants and waves ass around) THERE.

ok sorry bout those mistakes. gotta pay more attension to those parts of the game. so goku wins pretty much if he's only up against a crazy muther****** with an 8ft katana. doesnt explain why sphiroth never seems to be able to be killed by cloud, only shoved into memories. And why does he think jenova is his mum?? and why the hell is he powerful enough to rip buildings to pieces with his mind if he aint an ancient??

John Bak'or
lana plz close this thing down before i get too embarresed

carrotgl4z3
what cloud is a clone? youre a joke! maybe u never played ff7! Cloud never been a Clone of sephiroth. Cloud only loss his memories. Goku would win for sure.

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by John Bak'or

ok sorry bout those mistakes. gotta pay more attension to those parts of the game. so goku wins pretty much if he's only up against a crazy muther****** with an 8ft katana. doesnt explain why sphiroth never seems to be able to be killed by cloud, only shoved into memories. And why does he think jenova is his mum?? and why the hell is he powerful enough to rip buildings to pieces with his mind if he aint an ancient??

Not a big fan of DB, but Goku would probably win (probably?) - different power levels here, different speed levels and all - Goku, if my memory serves me, goes up against guys who can happily destroy planets with relative ease. Sephiroth, as cool as he is, needs to summon a meteor to hurt a planet enough to get all that lovely lifeforce such a wound would release. And even that process is slow. So yes... power wise, Sepiroth is outclassed here.

And as to the ancients and all that - Jenova isn't an ancient, it was one of their enemies, a kind of powerful, chaos bringing being. Hojo, the crazy guy he was, and those he worked for, did all that Jenova cell experimentation, genetic engineering and so forth. Sephiroth is a human infused with Jenova cells. A mad, power hungry human infused with Jenova cells.

And game wise at least it is the other way round - Sephiroth couldn't kill Cloud, as we see in the true flash back of what happens after Sephiroth sees whats in the reactor. And that was kind of the point of the whole final boss battle between Cloud and friends and the various forms of Sepiroth.

Lord Ryugen
Originally posted by John Bak'or

Mako enhancments and J cells gift people with incredible strength and reflexes. This is why in AC Cloud and Sephiroth could rip parts of buildings apart with single slashes. Sephiroth thinks he's an ancient because he's insane, in Clouds flashback in the game Sephiroth spent a lot of time reading Hojo's books in the Shinra mansion. these contained the details of his birth and the reasons behind why he was experimented on. It drove him insane. As for why he never dies properly, well thats open to interpritation. It's my belief that he retains his will in the life stream due to massive amount already within him. But of course thats simply my view on things.

John Bak'or
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura

And game wise at least it is the other way round - Sephiroth couldn't kill Cloud, as we see in the true flash back of what happens after Sephiroth sees whats in the reactor. And that was kind of the point of the whole final boss battle between Cloud and friends and the various forms of Sepiroth.
i was talking about the movie mate

John Bak'or
Originally posted by Lord Ryugen
Mako enhancments and J cells gift people with incredible strength and reflexes. This is why in AC Cloud and Sephiroth could rip parts of buildings apart with single slashes. Sephiroth thinks he's an ancient because he's insane, in Clouds flashback in the game Sephiroth spent a lot of time reading Hojo's books in the Shinra mansion. these contained the details of his birth and the reasons behind why he was experimented on. It drove him insane. As for why he never dies properly, well thats open to interpritation. It's my belief that he retains his will in the life stream due to massive amount already within him. But of course thats simply my view on things.
that explains a lot. thnx ryugen

b-dan
Seph and why you put Ac just put FF& completion or whatever its called. i have many reasons

1) hes way to fast

2) super nova so he could fry gokus ass

3) hes stab hi wile goku is doing his like 3 episode super charged up moves

Lord Ryugen
Goku is faster than Sephiroth, its annoying but there you go. Sephiroth can't afford to use Supernova at any point in the fight. Supernova kills the Solar System, its a draw since neither can breath in space provided they survive the blast. As for the stabbing while Goku's charging up...you know what I agree with this. Goku dies during his retarded long charge ups. laughing

John Bak'or
lol true. also the jenova cells and mako enhancment etc also explains how cloud can lift those bloody great big swords thnx for clearing that part up. but i cant quite figure out how the hell they jump so high in the movie. vincet can manage no prob but i think he was enhanced by some expirement right?? tifa could do it but she isnt enhanced by anything as far as i know

b-dan
vincent is a demon man so he probably has super abilities. And its Final Fantasy everyone has specail powers

John Bak'or
hmm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.