....w00000000000000000000000000000000t

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mišt
So I just got accepted for my Uni preference course, meaning I can quit this deadbeat one and move onto something better! youpi

Im kinda on a mental high right now....hi, how are you? I have bread, want some spoons?

GCG
Congratulations !

We will miss you !

Mišt
Im still here!w00t

bogen
yay, WOOOT to you!

GCG
For now.

Once you start down the Uni, forever will it dominate your destiny. You must choose.

2-D
Dude way 2 go!!

Mîsk
Mist I want you in my pants. no expression

Mišt
Originally posted by GCG
For now.

Once you start down the Uni, forever will it dominate your destiny. You must choose.

I started last year stick out tongue But I kinda fecked up, so I was hanging on this new course preference....w00t!

GCG

Itzak

Mišt
Busting out some hardcore beats dancingman

Originally posted by Itzak
So you're still here?

Whatchu talking bout Willis?

Itzak

cruel jedi
yay wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooot confused what am i "wooting" for again confused

stick out tongue

Libertine
OWL! CHEESE IT!

Storm
Congratulations smile

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

BakaXero
Uni Schmuni. why not just be a bum? its alot easier too do and you dont need to pay the bills. you just have to live one the street with no luxuries that's all.

Mišt
Originally posted by Storm
Congratulations smile

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Thanks happyOriginally posted by BakaXero
Uni Schmuni. why not just be a bum? its alot easier too do and you dont need to pay the bills. you just have to live one the street with no luxuries that's all.

Yeah! eek! Do bums get broadband though?confused

BakaXero

Mišt
Damn....I could always find a street with a nice fast hotspotshifty

otho
i wouldnt mind being a bum with broadband
im currently going through college though that takes avoiding the darn admin and all ther power lol
wooo for you!!!!!
i want spoons though id rather have pasta than ur measly BREADpirate

Mišt
Silence mere mortal! mad My bread is made from the finest.....bread...stuff....you can buy from the store in loaves! And whats more, its presliced! How good is that? Its like, the best thing since sliced...cheese!eek!

BakaXero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.