Psylocke Needs To Go Back To Being A Ninja

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
I really don't like like "I can destroy mountains with a thought and I'm immune to telepathy plus I can FLY" Psylocke. That's not Psylocke to me. It was fun for while but enough.

I miss Classic Psylocke. Cool Psychic Knives. Butterfly telepathy. And shadowporting....

sad

EDIT: Oh gawd. How embarrassing. WHY did I type Polaris instead of Psylocke?! embarrasment

GalacticStorm
Agreed. I thought Crimson Dawn Psylocke was the best incarnation.

ayjay
wait..so0o uhh...wat exactly is psylocke's powers now?

chucktaylor
Wait, wait, PSYLOCKE'S ALIVE?!

Sorry dudes, I havent read X-Men since X-Treme X-Men 22! big grin

Dang, Ive missed a lot haven I?

wannabe
Originally posted by ayjay
wait..so0o uhh...wat exactly is psylocke's powers now? She has telekinesis, only limited by her imagination, and is immune to telepathy.

Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Agreed. I thought Crimson Dawn Psylocke was the best incarnation. You say it, man!!! yes
She was sooo cool, but now she's a rather ordinary "superpowerful, mountain shattering, can erase you from existence with a though" X-women.
no

Lady Fi
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Agreed. I thought Crimson Dawn Psylocke was the best incarnation. jawdrop

Whoa! awesome sig..

..and on topic...I think they should tone down her powers a bit because everyone is uber-powerful right now...she was more unique and interesting as the other incanation..

Lord Magnus
It's like Marvel's trying to turn into DC with all these all-powerful characters, and no one who's anyone wants that...

Psylocke had the coolest power set ever! Why mess? These are the things that have driven me to the Ultimate Universe for satisfaction.

Disappear
why the crimson dawn version of psylocke was referred to as "classic psylocke" is beyond me...

wannabe
Originally posted by Disappear
why the crimson dawn version of psylocke was referred to as "classic psylocke" is beyond me... I think, nonetheless you got the intention of this thread, didn't you?! wink

cheekwg
can anyone post pics of CD psylocke and the current psylocke

Firestar
Current..

Firestar
And CD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.