Wat is your opinion on the war in Iraq?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

McFlyFAN2005
This time last week i didnt even no why we went to war with them. now im doin a piece of theatre on it with a group of people and found it was an unjustified war. children killed, how can children fight the soldiers? mothers and children raped. Iraqis tortured. One Iraqi had a bag put over his head and was told if he moved the "bombs" that were strapped to him wud go off.

Do u agree with the war? post ur thoughts

Bloigen
Two words. GDF.

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by McFlyFAN2005
This time last week i didnt even no why we went to war with them.

where the h*ll have you been? What the f**k?

*lizziekk*
make love not war!

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by *lizziekk*
make love not war!

Hippies.

You Hippies and your Damn Hippie Juice.

I swear I had a point when I started writting this.

*lizziekk*
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
Hippies.

You Hippies and your Damn Hippie Juice.

I swear I had a point when I started writting this.
mmm hippie juice.......

redcaped
I have problem$ to take care of. I have my own war!!!

*lizziekk*
Originally posted by redcaped
I have problem$ to take care of. I have my own war!!!
against who???

redcaped
I don't know!!!

*lizziekk*
I don't know!!!
then make love not war! (i am not a hippie)

redcaped
Yes, they also make love over there in Iraq.

*lizziekk*
Yes, they also make love over there in Iraq.
your right........*throws hippie motto away*

xyz jedi
the war in iraq is for oil.

*lizziekk*
Originally posted by xyz jedi
the war in iraq is for oil.
oil? i thought they had weapons of mass destruction?

Bloigen
oil? i thought they had weapons of mass destruction?

Typical, Typical.

*lizziekk*
Originally posted by Bloigen
Typical, Typical.
embarrasment i don't keep up with wars........ they depress me to much

overlord
It was not a well organised war.. Pretty dumb also..
It gave the terrorists exactly what they wanted.

xyz jedi
Okay, basically all oil is sold in dollars so America gets money, then Saddam changed it to the Euro cos Euro's worth more. Then America planned 9/11 with cheney and Al Quaeda then said Saddam had WoMD. Shotest explanation ever.

redcaped
Look, Iraq is like a girl. They always start a war.

xyz jedi
Originally posted by overlord
It gave the terrorists exactly what they wanted. No American war is organised, Vietnam, Gulf War, Civil War all of them!

*lizziekk*
It gave the terrorists exactly what they wanted.
war is bad sad

Okay, basically all oil is sold in dollars so America gets money, then Saddam changed it to the Euro cos Euro's worth more. Then America planned 9/11 with cheney and Al Quaeda then said Saddam had WoMD. Shotest explanation ever.
wow....
Look, Iraq is like a girl. They always start a war.
laughing out loud so true...

agent 009
iraq did not start that war.

xyz jedi
Originally posted by agent 009
iraq did not start that war. I know George Bush did. He's so dumb, he couldn't even find oil in Texas. laughing

redcaped
No?! Then who did, the Devil?

*lizziekk*
so did iraq start the war or did america? confused

agent 009
No?! Then who did, the Devil?

if you mean gw bush when you said the devil, then yes...

redcaped
I love Bush and he's my hero.

xyz jedi
Originally posted by agent 009
if you mean gw bush when you said the devil, then yes... I thought he was god?

*lizziekk*
ok.... so who started the war iraq or america?

redcaped
I see Bush like a father taking care of us.

xyz jedi
ok.... so who started the war iraq or america? US

Raven Guardia
I see Bush like a father taking care of us.

I see him like a Rapist, Raping America and all the countries he can get at.

*lizziekk*
US
thank you that is all i wanted to know laughing out loud

*lizziekk*
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
I see him like a Rapist, Raping America and all the countries he can get at.
rapist is a harsh word........

Ronny
No, I dont believe in war at all no Its unnecessary and fueled by fear and the lack of ability to fend for yourself and care for others

How did this start anyways? Bush wanted to get oil or something.. or was it the thing with saddam and wanting some sort of revenge..

HONESTLY people.. have we learned nothing from Star Wars

Raven Guardia
rapist is a harsh word........

yeah but its true. what do Rapist want? Psychologically they want power and control. Bush is the same, he wants power and control over other countries he wants to police the world. He is in it for his own wealth.

Ronny
Agreed.

Wind Sister
I don't agree with the war at all. Why the heck are we over there?! I know we have the terrorist things going on, but I don't think Bush should have just jumped in. And once we were over, we arrested Suddam! What the hell happened to Osama!?
And another thing I would like to mention, why did they wait until almost a month after George W. Bush was elected to attack at all? Hmmmm....

redcaped
US is United States. We=Us live in those states and we are very different from each other. I am the most different from other rats eating the same bread they don't deserve.

agent 009
Originally posted by Ronny
How did this start anyways? Bush wanted to get oil or something.. or was it the thing with saddam and wanting some sort of revenge..

the war started on false intelligence reports. bush admitted to this, did he not? he was so convinced that saddam hussein had the weapons of mass destruction. do you know why? because we have the receipt. second, he wants control of the oil. he's texan after all. last, that b!tch, saddam, tried to kill his daddy.

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Wind Sister
I don't agree with the war at all. Why the heck are we over there?! I know we have the terrorist things going on, but I don't think Bush should have just jumped in. And once we were over, we arrested Suddam! What the hell happened to Osama!?
And another thing I would like to mention, why did they wait until almost a month after George W. Bush was elected to attack at all? Hmmmm....

is a shady business, Bush actually went to war illegally and yet nothing was done about it. WHY? because those on his side are benefiting from it.

overlord
I'll explain the whole story wich people usually find hard to comprehend for reasons unknown.

Osama Bin Laden was a rich fellow and has threatened America in the past and was ignored because of the dumb arrogant and ignorent stance of "Yeah?! You and what army!! Whahaha!!"

The muslim extremists were annoyed for years by the american forces on thier holy grounds thus for them the reason cary out the huge terrorist attack on 9/11.
They hoped America would attack Afghanistan so the anger of the people there would increase even more.

Against expectancies; the war in Afghanistan was actually well organised and America kicked out the government there with ease and the war was over before they knew it.

Luckily for the terrorists; George Bush decided to finish his fathers job and pushed his luck. Ignoring millions of people protesting and under false accusations he battled against Iraq.
This war unfortunately wasn't planned properly and lasted long enough to give the terrorists exactly what they wanted: All furiated extremists bonded because of their mutual enemy and the terrorists finally gained numbers.
Bush has also seperated America from the rest of the world even further by his arrogance and ignoring an outraged world..

This sounds almost like a movie, doesn't it?
I'm actually thrilled to what will happen in the future! Will the corrupt or just plain ignorent government go on and result in to the worlds only remaining superpower to implode? Will a revolution of sane and neglected people start a revolution and kick out the government wich has lost the basic concept to why it exists in the first place?
Or will politicians just learn from their mistakes like normal people?

Only time will tell! See you next week with the next episode.

Ronny
Do we have the right to arrest people in other countries blink

Thats ****ed up. "Hey there french dude, stop stealing shit. You're under arrest"

xyz jedi
And the end of a war everybody loses. yes

*lizziekk*
sad

Raven Guardia
I gotta stop posting in this thread, thinking about bush and the war REALLY pisses me off >< sad..I cant stand him or the war. sad

xyz jedi
The terrorist story is a cover-up. Bush planned the attack in 1997!

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by Bloigen
Two words. GDF.

Id like to add to that with 2 words of my own. English classes yes

Wind Sister
I'll explain the whole story wich people usually find hard to comprehend for reasons unknown.

Osama Bin Laden was a rich fellow and has threatened America in the past and was ignored because of the dumb arrogant and ignorent stance of "Yeah?! You and what army!! Whahaha!!"

The muslim extremists were annoyed for years by the american forces on thier holy grounds thus for them the reason cary out the huge terrorist attack on 9/11.
They hoped America would attack Afghanistan so the anger of the people there would increase even more.

Against expectancies; the war in Afghanistan was actually well organised and America kicked out the government there with ease and the war was over before they knew it.

Luckily for the terrorists; George Bush decided to finish his fathers job and pushed his luck. Ignoring millions of people protesting and under false accusations he battled against Iraq.
This war unfortunately wasn't planned properly and lasted long enough to give the terrorists exactly what they wanted: All furiated extremists bonded because of their mutual enemy and the terrorists finally gained numbers.
Bush has also seperated America from the rest of the world even further by his arrogance and ignoring an outraged world..

This sounds almost like a movie, doesn't it?
I'm actually thrilled to what will happen in the future! Will the corrupt or just plain ignorent government go on and result in to the worlds only remaining superpower to implode? Will a revolution of sane and neglected people start a revolution and kick out the government wich has lost the basic concept to why it exists in the first place?
Or will politicians just learn from their mistakes like normal people?

Only time will tell! See you next week with the next episode.

It all still comes down to Bush being an idiot and f***ing up our government and lives. And, even though Kerry is not a whole lot better, my family, I included, was pissed to see Bush elected for yet another four years.
Your right, only time will tell what happens, but if you try and think ahead, it only looks as if Bush won't back down, and f***s up our nation even more.

Excuse the language, don't like Bush much embarrasment

overlord
The terrorist story is a cover-up. Bush planned the attack in 1997! You should read my previous explanation of what basically happened. We can expect the clone wars soon.

overlord
Originally posted by Wind Sister
It all still comes down to Bush being an idiot and f***ing up our government and lives. And, even though Kerry is not a whole lot better, my family, I included, was pissed to see Bush elected for yet another four years.
Your right, only time will tell what happens, but if you try and think ahead, it only looks as if Bush won't back down, and f***s up our nation even more.

Excuse the language, don't like Bush much embarrasment The election system just sucks apperantly or people are just to much influenced by the media. Either way, there should be specified procedures followed to make a fair election.

Half the people of America-not voting isn't for no reason.

Wind Sister
The election system just sucks apperantly or people are just to much influenced by the media. Either way, there should be specified procedures followed to make a fair election.

Half the people of America-not voting isn't for no reason.

A lot of people believe that if the government and media werent so anxious to see the results, and if the people counting had taken there time, Ohio was close enough to continue, but they never finished counting the votes. If Kerry would have won Ohio, we may just have had a slightly better president, but they were to rushed to care about that erm
To make it clear, they need to take their time, count all the votes, and be absolutely sure before they announce our president stick out tongue

xyz jedi

Ronny
My uncle was in afganistan last year and was recently transfered to Iraq a couple months ago messed Pisses me off how much hes into it.

my family is full of republican blood thirsty sons of bitches.

**** that *moves out of the country*

Wind Sister

You already said that once erm But I guess I will comment on it.

No, it is not a cover up story. Airplanes crashing into the Trade Buildings was not cover up. The destruction of the pentagon was not cover up, but Bush saw it as an opportunity.
Yes, he just may have been planning to attack Iraq in 1997, but that does not erase what happened on 9/11.
When Bush saw the opportunity to attack Iraq, he took it. He attacked mostly out of spite, and ignored any better judgement that came from the outside.
Terrorism only became a cover up later on in the "war".

overlord
Originally posted by Ronny
My uncle was in afganistan last year and was recently transfered to Iraq a couple months ago messed Pisses me off how much hes into it.

my family is full of republican blood thirsty sons of bitches.

**** that *moves out of the country* Yeah, the whole machismo attitude is still running strong apperantly.. erm

redcaped
If you find someone pissing you off wearing a mask of your mother would you love it even if it hurts you? Remember, save the talking for the walking. No matter what kind of "complex" the enemy builds against you...you must act over it. And there won't be a next episode or a worse one as long as god exists and finally decide to smash the mfers.

Wind Sister
If you find someone pissing you off wearing a mask of your mother would you love it even if it hurts you? Remember, save the talking for the walking. No matter what kind of "complex" the enemy builds against you...you must act over it. And there won't be a next episode or a worse one as long as god exists and finally decide to smash the mfers.

But to "act over it" dosen't exactly mean "Go to war and kill the mfers god ******!" There are some easier ways to solve things, and there is no excuse for Bush to go on a completely different mission merely out of spite erm
But I agree, it will go on until God thinks it is time to stop.

xyz jedi
erm Iraq did nothing wrong.

redcaped
Yes god has the final word to convince the weak.

xyz jedi
this'll tell you everything

Phenoix12
The Government started this war so they can make us scared, then they make laws that they say that will help, But take away our freedom. mad

Wind Sister
Originally posted by Phenoix12
The Government started this war so they can make us scared, then they make laws that they say that will help, But take away our freedom. mad

Bush is more taking our money, our jobs, and our lives more than our freedom erm

Maybe, if you think about it, he thinks he is fighting for our freedom, but he may be to selfish for that no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.