The Deuling Club

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pacmaniac
i saw someone write that they wanted this, so i thought id start one. use any spells you know, you cant make up spells, and no unforgivable curses.ok, ill be in a amtch with someone

scurran
ok, you first i think ((no godmodding please, i like it to be fair fight))

pacmaniac
ok,
serpensortia!

scurran
((do it in an Rp style!!))

The snake read its ugly head and snapped at scurran, he raised his wand and, "Incendio!," then he pointed his wand at Pacmaniac and shouted "everte statum!!" he flicked his wand to the left and pacmaniac followed and bounced off the wall, but rose quickly to get another shot in.

Council#13
"stupefy!" "stupefy!"

pacmaniac and scurran fall the the ground, stunned

*prepares want for the next person*

pacmaniac
Protego! the stuning hex repounds of a golden shield back at council

Barker
*Walks In*

Avada Kedarva!

*Barker watches as all three of his Victims fall to the Ground* smile

*Scratches head* Where the hell is Hermione? That's one hot babe...

*Leaves*

Lord Barkmort has No rules..

no expression

lordzeb
okay, one thing is, i don't think the mod's would be too happy about this being here.

second, you can't rp out of the rping section.

The Phantom
One, Lordzeb is right, you can't rp out of the rping section. Two, you guys aren't the best role players

scurran
and you have proof to back that acusation?, i would love to see your attempt, that would be a laugh now wouldnt it?, to see you struggle.

babysooner13
*walks in* Petrificus Totalus! *All who were fighting freeze like a rock and fall to the ground.* Okay, "rp in the rping section?" Explain! *pours veritasirum (however spelled) into The Phantom's mouth... sorry, but I want to know what that is*.

pacmaniac
uh, sorry, ill move it. and why the phantom? i started this thread

The Phantom
Ugh I'm not rping here! And I am a rper, so you know, scurran. Been doing it four a good 7/8 years now. And of course, you are going to say "ha, you can't rp" or something like that to piss me off, so I'm wasting any point of you saying that now by saying it before you say it. I wouldn't rp here anyway, you guys mode (mode meaning you force attack, you don't give enemies the chance to block or save themselves. You don't control anothers character, don't force attack.) Now, to get onto answering Babyspooners question, there is a role playing (also known as rp) section on KMC, and it is known for rps to go there, not to any places like here. And thank you pacmaniac for suggesting to switch it, but I think only mods are able to move them. So I'mma send report out to have this change forums.

Raven Guardia
There is already a dueling thread. Its a bit diffrent from this one so I am not sure if Rouge will let you keep it or not. But here is a link anyway

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=304989&highlight=Dueling

Ushgarak
Closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.