M versus Sage versus Beast in Jeopardy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blinkingrogue
Who would win? didnt M use to brag there is very little she doesnt know???

Draco69
M is a pathological liar....

Most likely Sage. She DOES have a friggin computer for a brain. She can just download whatver she wants.

blinkingrogue
but M actually demonstrated incredible intelligence as a fact when she demonstrated knowledge of machines and "others" (think the phalanx, etc, the machine in the fairy land in gen x early issues) that supposedly smart ppl like emma havent figured out yet...also we know that just becaus we dont forget anything or memorize anything does not guarantee anything... also ppl are smarter than computers we all know that..

Draco69
Originally posted by blinkingrogue
but M actually demonstrated incredible intelligence as a fact when she demonstrated knowledge of machines and "others" (think the phalanx, etc, the machine in the fairy land in gen x early issues) that supposedly smart ppl like emma havent figured out yet...also we know that just becaus we dont forget anything or memorize anything does not guarantee anything... also ppl are smarter than computers we all know that..

But the game is Jeopardy. A trivia contest. If you asked them all to write philosophy essays than yes, M could win.

But in a straightforward trivia contest, the poor girl doesn't stand a chance. Sage can think as fast as computer and has an enormous database full of picture-perfect information.

Who's gonna answer the question of who discovered electricity faster? A person with falliable knowledge or a person who can memorize the dictionary right down to it's punctuation placement?

blinkingrogue
but u hav to admit we do not know the extent of M's memorization skills.... remember in an alternate reality she was Know-it-all.... so she might just as well as capable of storing as much information as Sage..

Draco69
Originally posted by blinkingrogue
but u hav to admit we do not know the extent of M's memorization skills.... remember in an alternate reality she was Know-it-all.... so she might just as well as capable of storing as much information as Sage..

Possibly. But until then Sage curbstomps them both.

blinkingrogue
by the way, computers are not always correct and even give faulty data... for example if you are in medical transcription, you can get many errors if you try to look for answers in the internet or anywhere else for that matter that involves computers, so here i figure M will win.... though that does not mean im a real fan of hers i like them both actually..

DarkCrawler
It's not a ACTUAL computer. It's computerlike brain. Thinks with as fast speeds and has as good memory. But can think intelligently.

complexbrother
Sage easily

bitca730
I think it boils down to M against Sage M has telepathy and could really cheat Beast out...and in that case I believe Sage takes it...she is like a living computer & can block out telepathy...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.