Bannerless Hulk & 8th-day Juggernaut vs Drax the Destroyer with power gem & Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
A very very powerful Match The fight take place on Venus

Venus's conditiones- Venus in visible light from Galileo The pressure of Venus' atmosphere at the surface is 90 atmospheres (about the same as the pressure at a depth of 1 km in Earth's oceans). It is composed mostly of carbon dioxide. There are several layers of clouds many kilometers thick composed of sulfuric acid. These clouds completely obscure our view of the surface. This dense atmosphere produces a run-away greenhouse effect that raises Venus' surface temperature by about 400 degrees to over 740 K (hot enough to melt lead). Venus' surface is actually hotter than Mercury's despite being nearly twice as far from the Sun.

Mordum
I go with supes team they can fly while the other team cant. Superman can pick up drax and they can speed blitz them together.YAY

golem370
Drax can fly at Sub-Light Speed he is not slow but also this Juggernaut his as Durable as he ever was and many times stronger then even Classic Juggernaut.

GODSCRIBE
The person least hindered by the stipulated conditions is 8th day Juggernaut. I say this ends in a stalemate. I don't see either Superman or Drax harming Juggernaut with all of Cyttoraks power whatsoever. He can fight indefinately and survive without any sustinance at all....plus his strength is inconceivable. Stalemate.

golem370
The same thing might be said for Drax the Destroyer with the Power Gem he has incredible Strength and Durability I mean he was able to stop Champion with one punch.

golem370
Also Superman would be more powerful on Venus because he would be closer to the sun.

roughrider
Hulk is the first one to go down. Then it just goes in a cycle, with neither Drax nor Clark being able to wear down Juggernaut. They just fly away, thinking Cain is stuck - but Cain just walks home from Venus. eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.