Ultimate hulk vs savage hulk vs superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
Speaks for itself, takes place wherever you want. Who wins? (Hulks are at full rage and are really p***ed of).

Jose123
Ultimate hulk goes down hard within the first few seconds.

Superman wins against 616 pissed off hulk.

The Ion
Genis comes out of nowhere and puts everyone in the microverse for the sole reason that he can.

Jose123
Originally posted by The Ion
Genis comes out of nowhere and puts everyone in the microverse for the sole reason that he can.

That God Damn Genis!!!!

Somebody call Hal Jordan to come take care of him. We need the Greatest GL to face this threat.

Spawnrules
Originally posted by The Ion

so true nobody what's gonna happen correct

bigboygreen
Both Hulks beat the sh** out of superman then have at it. The battle last for years.

nimrod009
Hey bigboygreen, who do you think COULD beat Hulk?

(...apart from...the amazing.....HULK KILLER HUMANOID...of course...)

stick out tongue

BobbyD
This fight is over in 3 seconds as Supes picks up both and tosses each into orbit before either notices. Otherwise, he throws one into orbit, and speed blitzes the other with hundreds of 100+ ton uppercuts into submission or a KO for the fun of it.

Dinalfos
Originally posted by BobbyD
This fight is over in 3 seconds as Supes picks up both and tosses each into orbit before either notices. Otherwise, he throws one into orbit, and speed blitzes the other with hundreds of 100+ ton uppercuts into submission or a KO for the fun of it.

A well written pissed Hulk will not submit to punches. Supes would have to keep hitting him for all eternity. Throwing him into orbit is somewhat easier, though.

grey fox
Superman deals with these one dimensional characters with ease, lobotomising them and then flinging them into the sun.

samishe
This thread is the same as Supes vs Hulk. Ult Hulk is really not important here. It's like making thread 'supes vs Hulk vs Aunt May'

Dinalfos
Originally posted by grey fox
Superman deals with these one dimensional characters with ease, lobotomising them and then flinging them into the sun.

Ironically, Superman's omnipotence makes him far more one dimensional. Also, boring and stupid.

grey fox
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Ironically, Superman's omnipotence makes him far more one dimensional. Also, boring and stupid.

How can you call him one dimensional ? He has a variety of powers which could be used in different situations.

Hulk on the other hand is 'ME SMASH !!!!' all the time.

TheKahn
How can you call him one dimensional ? He has a variety of powers which could be used in different situations.

Hulk on the other hand is 'ME SMASH !!!!' all the time.

True, Superman is just about as far away from being one-dimensional as one could get. Superman wins 10/10. Hell you could make a thread with 1,000,000 Hulks vs Superman and Supes would still win every time (the fight would just take longer). What people have to realize is the fact that his speed allows him to completely dominate the Hulk as the Hulk has no way to counter it. Strength, durability, and numbers simply (in this case at least) isn't enough to counter a speed discrepancy this great.

Dinalfos
Originally posted by TheKahn
True, Superman is just about as far away from being one-dimensional as one could get. Superman wins 10/10. Hell you could make a thread with 1,000,000 Hulks vs Superman and Supes would still win every time (the fight would just take longer). What people have to realize is the fact that his speed allows him to completely dominate the Hulk as the Hulk has no way to counter it. Strength, durability, and numbers simply (in this case at least) isn't enough to counter a speed discrepancy this great.

Everybody understands that, except the biggest Hulk fanboys. But you should also understand that without throwing him into space, Superman will be facing an opponent who just won't stop. Speedblitzing or not.

grey fox
Everybody understands that, except the biggest Hulk fanboys. But you should also understand that without throwing him into space, Superman will be facing an opponent who just won't stop. Speedblitzing or not.

There is no need for a speedblitz when he can simply turn his heat vision to full power and sweep his head in a left to right pattern.

TheKahn

I tend to disagree. There are at least two times that I am aware of where two individuals (Iron Man and Namor), both of whom are significantly weaker than Superman, have knocked the Hulk out. While I'm aware that the nature and level of the Hulk's powers have changed slightly over the years, I still think that a guy who can split entire moons in half could easily k.o. just about any version of the Hulk we've seen. Add in heat vision that is hotter than the sun, Torquasm Vo, and Superman has more options against the Hulk than just speed.

Dinalfos
That won't do against an enraged Hulk.

Dinalfos
I tend to disagree. There are at least two times that I am aware of where two individuals (Iron Man and Namor), both of whom are significantly weaker than Superman, have knocked the Hulk out. While I'm aware that the nature and level of the Hulk's powers have changed slightly over the years, I still think that a guy who can split entire moons in half could easily k.o. just about any version of the Hulk we've seen. Add in heat vision that is hotter than the sun, Torquasm Vo, and Superman has more options against the Hulk than just speed.

Yeah, Hulk's had a lot negative PIS over the years. Iron Man shouldn't be able to knock the Hulk out that easily, as he becomes literally impervious to harm when sufficiently angered. I'm not saying Supes isn't beating the Hulk, but dosing him with Heat Vision is simply not enough.

grey fox
Yeah, Hulk's had a lot negative PIS over the years. Iron Man shouldn't be able to knock the Hulk out that easily, as he becomes literally impervious to harm when sufficiently angered. I'm not saying Supes isn't beating the Hulk, but dosing him with Heat Vision is simply not enough.

????

Ok just take a second to think this over . These are dual 'lasers' which are so hot no-one can measure them . They decimated a cloned army of the guy who killed him . Even darkseid commented stating that it was 'his greatest weapon'.

How in the hell is it NOT taking out the Hulk.

Dinalfos
Explain to me how it is. Impervious = impervious. However, Supes can take Hulk out with his vision if he's not too angry.

TheKahn
Explain to me how it is. Impervious = impervious. However, Supes can take Hulk out with his vision if he's not too angry.

Unless it has been shown on panel that the Hulk truly is impervious to harm when he reaches a sufficient level of anger, then the "impervious" descriptor (where exactly are you getting this idea by the way?) is simply hyperbole. To my knowledge all the Hulk has ever shown is a extremely high resistance to to injury, not true physical invulnerability.

grey fox
Unless it has been shown on panel that the Hulk truly is impervious to harm when he reaches a sufficient level of anger, then the "impervious" descriptor (where exactly are you getting this idea by the way?) is simply hyperbole. To my knowledge all the Hulk has ever shown is a extremely high resistance to to injury, not true physical invulnerability.

Their we go.

Also Khan what the hell does Hyperbole mean , isn't it just another way of saying 'it's all hype'

TheKahn
Their we go.

Also Khan what the hell does Hyperbole mean , isn't it just another way of saying 'it's all hype'

It can mean something being a deliberate exaggeration or overstatement.

Dinalfos

I've read in one of his(Savage Hulk's) earlier comics. It said something about Hulk being able to resist immeasurably high temperatures or pressure if he needed to get something done. I don't remember the exact wording, but it was something along those lines.

You should also remember that the Hulk has never really been hurt while in rage mode. Mostly because that's the moment where Hulk gets to be a hero instead of an anti-hero.

TheKahn
I've read in one of his(Savage Hulk's) earlier comics. It said something about Hulk being able to resist immeasurably high temperatures or pressure if he needed to get something done. I don't remember the exact wording, but it was something along those lines.

You should also remember that the Hulk has never really been hurt while in rage mode. Mostly because that's the moment where Hulk gets to be a hero instead of an anti-hero.

Well, until I see an actual feat that proves that the Hulk could withstand temperature hotter than the sun, I can't assume that is true. An extraordinary claim require extraordinary proof.

Also isn't the Hulk always in "rage mode"? And he has been hurt in said mode... confused

grey fox
Well, until I see an actual feat that proves that the Hulk could withstand temperature hotter than the sun, I can't assume that is true. An extraordinary claim require extraordinary proof.

Also isn't the Hulk always in "rage mode"? And he has been hurt in said mode... confused

The two hottest things i have seen him survive is Fing Fang Foom's fire-breath and a Nuclear Bomb.

Dinalfos

Well, I can understand that. I can't proof it because I don't have the issue anymore.

And no, Hulk is not always in rage mode. He's a cranky fella, no doubt, but his infantile arrogance usually prevents true anger. Until he's provoked and beaten down by something or someone.

batdude123
*sigh* roll eyes (sarcastic) Superman wins everytime no matter how you cut it. If you think that Hulk would win this fight, then you're just biased as hell.

diabloman
savage hulk

Black Adam
Supes win this.

grey fox
Originally posted by diabloman
savage hulk

How ?

It would take hours , perhaps days (Maybe even years) for Hulk to get strong enough to actually effect Superman.

Superman on the other hand....

Could lobotomise Hulk
Could cut him into ribbons with his heat vision
Could freeze Hulk with his 'super-breath'
Could knock out Hulk in a single 'Super-Punch'
Could fly around Hulk so fast he'd drain all the oxygen out of Hulk's generalised area causing him to suffocate to death
Pull a sentry
Fling/Fly Hulk into the sun
And so many more.....

Milkie
http://img334.imageshack.us/img334/7717/65tw.jpg

batdude123
Seriously, there's no way Hulk could beat Superman. The Hulk fanboys are having trouble realizing that while Hulk is fast, yes, he only goes about 400mph when he's SUPER pissed. Superman on the other hand, can fly at 186,000 miles per second (speed of light) which is 669,600,000 miles per hour! That means that Superman is litterally 1,674,000 times faster than Hulk! eek! Give me that advantage alone over Hulk, and I'd destroy him.

There is also the thing about Hulk being stronger than Superman. Well, yes, he has the POTENTIAL to be stronger, but it would probably take him litterally hours to get to that point. I mean, even Post-Crisis Superman is holding black holes IN THE PALM OF HIS HAND! He also is still pulling the moon out of its gravitational force. Hulk fans keep saying that when he lifted that 150 billion ton mountain, it was so cool. Well, let's compare: holding a black hole in the palm of one's hand and pulling the moon out of its gravitational force>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>lifting a 150 billion ton mountain. Superman has also taken down guys much tougher than Hulk before anyways (Darkseid, Lobo, Mongol, etc...).

Superman at full blood lusted should have little to no problems with Hulk because that would mean he would utilize his abilities to the FULLEST POTENTIAL. In bloodlusted state, I don't see the reason as to why this fight would last any longer than a couple of seconds. Superman is a guy who does not like to kill and will hold himself back in damn near every encounter. He only likes to test foe's fighting skills out before he could run the risk of killing them by going all out. Well written and with Superman using his powers to the fullest degree, he would utterly destroy Hulk with no problems at all.

Superman is also more versatile with his powers by a mile and a half. He could blast Hulk's skin off using laser vision which is incalcuably hot. While Hulk's skin I believe can withstand temperatures of up to 4000 degrees Celsius (Forgot if it was Celsius or Fahrenheit. Correct me if I'm wrong.), Superman can make his heat vision litterally go hotter than any means of scientific measurement can calculate. His heat vision has also bean shown to be able to blow up planets as well. He's also got ice breath which people usually seem to forget that he has. His ice breath is powerful enough to freeze entire oceans with ease. He even demonstrated one time when he did not even want to deal with fighting Wonder Woman, that he just froze that crap outta her and was done with it. Superman has also got a nifty little trick called vibrating his molecules. He can vibrate his molecules to become intangible or invisible. So he could just walk right through any attack that Hulk ever threw at him.

So, as any rational person can see, Superman should litterally win an encounter with Hulk every single damn time. Even two Hulks shouldn't present a problem to him. To say otherwise is just picking favorites and not being logical. From the above reasons, Superman wins this encounter 10/10.

grey fox
Originally posted by batdude123
Seriously, there's no way Hulk could beat Superman. The Hulk fanboys are having trouble realizing that while Hulk is fast, yes, he only goes about 400mph when he's SUPER pissed. Superman on the other hand, can fly at 186,000 miles per second (speed of light) which is 669,600,000 miles per hour! That means that Superman is litterally 1,674,000 times faster than Hulk! eek! Give me that advantage alone over Hulk, and I'd destroy him.

There is also the thing about Hulk being stronger than Superman. Well, yes, he has the POTENTIAL to be stronger, but it would probably take him litterally hours to get to that point. I mean, even Post-Crisis Superman is holding black holes IN THE PALM OF HIS HAND! He also is still pulling the moon out of its gravitational force. Hulk fans keep saying that when he lifted that 150 billion ton mountain, it was so cool. Well, let's compare: holding a black hole in the palm of one's hand and pulling the moon out of its gravitational force>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>lifting a 150 billion ton mountain. Superman has also taken down guys much tougher than Hulk before anyways (Darkseid, Lobo, Mongol, etc...).

Superman at full blood lusted should have little to no problems with Hulk because that would mean he would utilize his abilities to the FULLEST POTENTIAL. In bloodlusted state, I don't see the reason as to why this fight would last any longer than a couple of seconds. Superman is a guy who does not like to kill and will hold himself back in damn near every encounter. He only likes to test foe's fighting skills out before he could run the risk of killing them by going all out. Well written and with Superman using his powers to the fullest degree, he would utterly destroy Hulk with no problems at all.

Superman is also more versatile with his powers by a mile and a half. He could blast Hulk's skin off using laser vision which is incalcuably hot. While Hulk's skin I believe can withstand temperatures of up to 4000 degrees Celsius (Forgot if it was Celsius or Fahrenheit. Correct me if I'm wrong.), Superman can make his heat vision litterally go hotter than any means of scientific measurement can calculate. His heat vision has also bean shown to be able to blow up planets as well. He's also got ice breath which people usually seem to forget that he has. His ice breath is powerful enough to freeze entire oceans with ease. He even demonstrated one time when he did not even want to deal with fighting Wonder Woman, that he just froze that crap outta her and was done with it. Superman has also got a nifty little trick called vibrating his molecules. He can vibrate his molecules to become intangible or invisible. So he could just walk right through any attack that Hulk ever threw at him.

So, as any rational person can see, Superman should litterally win an encounter with Hulk every single damn time. Even two Hulks shouldn't present a problem to him. To say otherwise is just picking favorites and not being logical. From the above reasons, Superman wins this encounter 10/10.

Damn straight

And just for that here

Darksaint
Originally posted by Milkie
http://img334.imageshack.us/img334/7717/65tw.jpg

smokin' smokin' smokin'

batdude123
Damn straight

And just for that here

laughing rock

grey fox
Indeed

Dinalfos
*sigh* roll eyes (sarcastic) Superman wins everytime no matter how you cut it. If you think that Hulk would win this fight, then you're just biased as hell.

Okay. You have practically no reading comprehension. I've stated numerous times that Superman would beat Hulk in a fight if he used all of his powers. Again, could you just be a little less defensive? Your precious little super duper hero isn't going lose. No need to get your panties in a bunch.

Although it has to be said: you are grossly overrating the value of that post.

batdude123
Okay. You have practically no reading comprehension. I've stated numerous times that Superman would beat Hulk in a fight if he used all of his powers. Again, could you just be a little less defensive? Your precious little super duper hero isn't going lose. No need to get your panties in a bunch.

I wasn't even referring to your post anyways. I just got on and started typing stuff. Quit bein defensive about it especially since it was a general comment to everyone and not directed towards you. wink

Dinalfos
I wasn't even referring to your post anyways. I just got on and started typing stuff. Quit bein defensive about it especially since it was a general comment to everyone and not directed towards you. wink

Yeah, but there were no rabid Hulk-fanboys posting at the moment, so....

batdude123
Yeah, but there were no rabid Hulk-fanboys posting at the moment, so....

My bad, I didn't see that. big grin

batdude123
Just out of curiousity... does anybody here acutally think that one of the Hulks could take down Superman?

batdude123

Anyways, that was a new post. I didn't copy and paste it. I created a second one which I thought was better. wink

grey fox
Just out of curiousity... does anybody here acutally think that one of the Hulks could take down Superman?

War Hulk might be able to take down Superman when he first debuted (Faster then a speeding bullet , more powerful then a locomotive etc etc)

batdude123
Possibly, but he sure as hell wouldn't be able to take him out now. yes

Dinalfos
War Hulk might be able to take down Superman when he first debuted (Faster then a speeding bullet , more powerful then a locomotive etc etc)

Why would War be able to do that? He has the same powers as the Savage Hulk, only on a higher base level. He can't fly, He can't move fast enough and he can't shoot eye lasers. If War Hulk can take him, then so can Savage Hulk.

batdude123
He's talking about when Superman first debuted. wink

Dinalfos
Well, all Hulks can beat him, then.

batdude123
Well, even that's a stretch. They might be able to POSSIBLY defeate him, but he is still much faster than Hulk. He can also fly and still had laser vision, blah blah blah...

Juntai
Well, even that's a stretch. They might be able to POSSIBLY defeate him, but he is still much faster than Hulk. He can also fly and still had laser vision, blah blah blah... When Superman debuted, he couldn't fly.

batdude123
Originally posted by Juntai
When Superman debuted, he couldn't fly.

Well, yeah in 1938 he couldn't. But it only took a little bit before he could fly.

Dinalfos
Well, even that's a stretch. They might be able to POSSIBLY defeate him, but he is still much faster than Hulk. He can also fly and still had laser vision, blah blah blah...

True, but not quite lightspeed (or even close) yet. And I'm pretty sure his laser vision is would've been irrelevant against the Hulk, at the time.

Soujaboy
What the hell? War Hulk is way more powerful than Savage Hulk. First he was powered by Celestial implants, and besides that he was drawing power from an alternate dimension called hero's reborn. He was indulgent, and he had a magic sword. How does Savage Hulk in any way even compare to that?

batdude123
What's up Soujaboy? I haven't seen you post in a while. big grin

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Soujaboy
What the hell? War Hulk is way more powerful than Savage Hulk. First he was powered by Celestial implants, and besides that he was drawing power from an alternate dimension called hero's reborn. He was indulgent, and he had a magic sword. How does Savage Hulk in any way even compare to that?

The Savage Hulk could archieve a higher level of rage, due to the fact that War Hulk was brainwashed. This made him stronger in the end. You're right about the sword.

Tolkra
ok First off, You dont just rip off Supermans Arms. Hulk Is Strong YES, But Supeman is No Baby. And Then You must Bring up the Point of What hulk are you talking about??? Grey Hulk Etc... And Also what Superman your talking about. People seem to think that Superman is Avg. But Forget sometimes that he HOLDS BACK ALOT. He is actually scared of his own power. If you knew abything about Superman You Would know that he took out and ENTIRE UNIVERSE (Possesed by Red Kryptonite)and The other Super heores could not stop him, Until Batman Came along with the Last piece Of Kryptonite. And Then basically turned him off. So If Supes really wanted to Just Fly Hulk into the Sun and let him Regenerate that all DAy long... GG. Hulk loses. Trust me. If you also Read up on the New Hulk issues he isnt that Powerful. And he can also be infected and Mind controlled Some things that SUPERMAN cant. Not saying it wouldnt be a close fight just Superman CANT DIE. and Neither Can hulk. And superman doesnt get tired, Unless Hulk fights him away from the Red Sun.

bigbran
Originally posted by Soujaboy
What the hell? War Hulk is way more powerful than Savage Hulk. First he was powered by Celestial implants, and besides that he was drawing power from an alternate dimension called hero's reborn. He was indulgent, and he had a magic sword. How does Savage Hulk in any way even compare to that? Originally posted by batdude123
What's up Soujaboy? I haven't seen you post in a while. big grin Really, it only seems like moments...

hawkeye111
superman 7/10

savage hulk 3/10

batdude123
Originally posted by bigbran
Really, it only seems like moments...

I used to not be an ass back then. Who knew? srug

bigbran
Originally posted by hawkeye111
superman 7/10

savage hulk 3/10 I don't get how Hulk gets wins here...

hawkeye111
superman cannot rely on the speedblitz tactic 10/10

hulk has sensory powers that will allow him to know the point where superman is at
Deep underground, the Hulk senses the approach of the Vision from above. IH #128
http://img54.echo.cx/img54/6928/mystical085fz.jpg
off-topic, but the Hulk can sense the presence of magic and track its emanations.
http://img137.exs.cx/img137/8595/mysticsense5ho.jpg

t-vo wont beat hulk; he has shown resistance against other powerful forces:

The Hulk overcomes the Stranger's command to remain motionless. TTA #89
http://img27.exs.cx/img27/1849/stranger27nq.jpg

The Hulk resists the Shaper of Worlds. IH #155
http://img147.exs.cx/img147/9926/mentalresistanceshaper1a1nl.jpg
http://img147.exs.cx/img147/4828/mentalresistanceshaper1b8xw.jpg

superman cant also bombard him from space with hv forever; hulk at this level probably has better duro than supes (including regen.)

hulk can just jump into space and give supes thunderclaps powerful enough to destroy the dark cosmos (a seperate universe)

batdude123

hulk has sensory powers that will allow him to know the point where superman is at
Deep underground, the Hulk senses the approach of the Vision from above. IH #128
off-topic, but the Hulk can sense the presence of magic and track its emanations.

superman cant also bombard him from space with hv forever; hulk at this level probably has better duro than supes (including regen.)

hulk can just jump into space and give supes thunderclaps powerful enough to destroy the dark cosmos (a seperate universe)

Get out.

bigbran

hulk can just jump into space and give supes thunderclaps powerful enough to destroy the dark cosmos (a seperate universe) Even if he doesn't rely on his speed, (which would give him a 1000000/10) he still is:

a) stronger. Disagree? Of course. When has Hulk turned wheels that dwarfed a solar system? Show me scans of Hulk actually hurting Surfer. Superman hurt Doomsday.

b) more duribile.

c) smarter.

d) a better fighter.

e) etc, etc.

hawkeye111
Ok,
a) first of all, hulk hurting surfer (both are weakened):
http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/4989/surfer2ih95f0no.jpg
mageddon wheel isnt very impressive:
1. as unquantifiable as world serpent feat
2. superman was pulling gears so he would need to apply less force since the energy is transferred to the next gear. Also, all he did was pull it. This really isnt difficult unless the gears are enormous, which they arent.
3. this wasnt even post-crisis supes best strength feat.
heres some good hulk strength feats:
Beyonder: "The Hulk is an infinity of power." SECRET WARS II #8
http://files.photojerk.com/Jonathanos/Strongest-SWII8.jpg
The Hulk overcomes a field of energy powerful enough to change the orbit of a planet TTA #89
http://img133.exs.cx/img133/5136/stranger1qs.jpg
The Hulk's punch causes the entire Dark Cosmos to be lit. IH #126
http://img142.exs.cx/img142/8325/darkcosmos17ct.jpg
The Hulk endures and then deflects the Night-Crawler's sonic attack which was so powerful it destroys the Dark Cosmos. IH #126
http://img142.exs.cx/img142/8388/darkcosmos23zl.jpg
http://img140.exs.cx/img140/6100/darkcosmos30sy.jpg
Punching through a time-storm. IH #135
http://img219.echo.cx/img219/9757/featstimestorm9qs.jpg
The Hulk and Ironclad collide, sending concussive force throughout countless dimensions IH #305
http://img99.echo.cx/img99/5029/ironcladcollision8wn.jpg
With a little help from rocket springs, the Hulk shatters an asteroid calculated to be twice the size of Earth. MARVEL COMICS PRESENTS #52
http://img135.echo.cx/img135/6304/asteroid15sc.jpg
http://img11.echo.cx/img11/3581/featsasteroid1a7xe.jpg
b) superman takes a lot of moderate damage, but only a few high damage tests, the 1 mil nuke blast is probably not even planetary (earth size planet). Supes taking a beating from H/P doomsday was probably as good as the bomb part of the feat.
hulk takes blasts from asgardian destroyer (he was holding his own in the fight as well)
http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/2964/asgardiandestroyer1e9ae.jpg
takes severe lightning from warrior madness thor (also had upper hand at end of fight)
http://img189.echo.cx/img189/5756/thorih440h7zp.jpg
http://img189.echo.cx/img189/9498/thorih440i1tq.jpg
proof that it is WM Thor:
http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/746/thorih440l5ho.jpg
takes stuff hulk-buster gives out:
http://img226.echo.cx/img226/3981/hulkbusters1c0tl.jpg
http://img226.echo.cx/img226/1356/hulkbusters1d1ht.jpg
http://img226.echo.cx/img226/2055/hulkbusters1g1sw.jpg
c) both heroes are better than other in different departments
While he has a greater scope of knowledge, even Dr. Doom admits that he is no match for Banner in Banner’s fields of expertise. IH #143.
http://img267.echo.cx/img267/8043/intelligenceunparalleled2qa.jpg
It is child's play for Bruce Banner to analyze and rebuild Reed Richards' equipment. GIANT-SIZE SUPER-HEROES #1.
http://img485.imageshack.us/img485/3388/intgssh1a6iw.jpg
http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/5116/intgssh1b1bo.jpg

d) superman is better fighter, not arguing against
e) superman has better other powers, not arguing against

im not saying that hulk wins, i just think that hulk wouldnt lose 10/10

bigbran
Ok,
a) first of all, hulk hurting surfer (both are weakened):
http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/4989/surfer2ih95f0no.jpg
mageddon wheel isnt very impressive:
1. as unquantifiable as world serpent feat
2. superman was pulling gears so he would need to apply less force since the energy is transferred to the next gear. Also, all he did was pull it. This really isnt difficult unless the gears are enormous, which they arent.
3. this wasnt even post-crisis supes best strength feat.
heres some good hulk strength feats:
Beyonder: "The Hulk is an infinity of power." SECRET WARS II #8
http://files.photojerk.com/Jonathanos/Strongest-SWII8.jpg
The Hulk overcomes a field of energy powerful enough to change the orbit of a planet TTA #89
http://img133.exs.cx/img133/5136/stranger1qs.jpg
The Hulk's punch causes the entire Dark Cosmos to be lit. IH #126
http://img142.exs.cx/img142/8325/darkcosmos17ct.jpg
The Hulk endures and then deflects the Night-Crawler's sonic attack which was so powerful it destroys the Dark Cosmos. IH #126
http://img142.exs.cx/img142/8388/darkcosmos23zl.jpg
http://img140.exs.cx/img140/6100/darkcosmos30sy.jpg
Punching through a time-storm. IH #135
http://img219.echo.cx/img219/9757/featstimestorm9qs.jpg
The Hulk and Ironclad collide, sending concussive force throughout countless dimensions IH #305
http://img99.echo.cx/img99/5029/ironcladcollision8wn.jpg
With a little help from rocket springs, the Hulk shatters an asteroid calculated to be twice the size of Earth. MARVEL COMICS PRESENTS #52
http://img135.echo.cx/img135/6304/asteroid15sc.jpg
http://img11.echo.cx/img11/3581/featsasteroid1a7xe.jpg
b) superman takes a lot of moderate damage, but only a few high damage tests, the 1 mil nuke blast is probably not even planetary (earth size planet). Supes taking a beating from H/P doomsday was probably as good as that part of the feat.
hulk takes blasts from asgardian destroyer (he was holding his own in the fight as well)
http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/2964/asgardiandestroyer1e9ae.jpg
takes severe lightning from warrior madness thor (also had upper hand at end of fight)
http://img189.echo.cx/img189/5756/thorih440h7zp.jpg
http://img189.echo.cx/img189/9498/thorih440i1tq.jpg
proof that it is WM Thor:
http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/746/thorih440l5ho.jpg
takes stuff hulk-buster gives out:
http://img226.echo.cx/img226/3981/hulkbusters1c0tl.jpg
http://img226.echo.cx/img226/1356/hulkbusters1d1ht.jpg
http://img226.echo.cx/img226/2055/hulkbusters1g1sw.jpg
c) both heroes are better than other in different departments
While he has a greater scope of knowledge, even Dr. Doom admits that he is no match for Banner in Banner’s fields of expertise. IH #143.
http://img267.echo.cx/img267/8043/intelligenceunparalleled2qa.jpg
It is child's play for Bruce Banner to analyze and rebuild Reed Richards' equipment. GIANT-SIZE SUPER-HEROES #1.
http://img485.imageshack.us/img485/3388/intgssh1a6iw.jpg
http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/5116/intgssh1b1bo.jpg

d) superman is better fighter, not arguing against
e) superman has better other powers, not arguing against

im not saying that hulk wins, i just think that hulk wouldnt lose 10/10 I see someone took a gander at the Hulk respect thread.

Surfer didn't have access to his Power C in that fight.
Bannerless Hulk has also failed to do anything to Surfer, that wasn't even trying.

Oh I bet turning the wheels wasn't very impressive. Punching someone halfway across the solar system? Like when Superman punched Wonder Woman.

Hmmm, how am I going to answer that?
Are you really trying to say that Hulk has more power than, say, Eternity? You used an infinity well of power as an example, so if you don't agree, then don't bring it up.

Only powerful enough to change the orbit?

Just a question. How big is the Dark Cosmos? Also, I think I am going to call pis.

Punching through the time storm? Ya...

How the hell is Ironlad going to be able to help cause shockwaves? That is just plain stupid.

So, basically Grey Hulk, propelled by rocket springs, is going to be able to to do this? Wouldn't this also put the Earth in more danger than it was originally in?

I thought that nuke was a solar system destroying nuke... and he absorbed it.

You really believe that Hulk is going to be able to fight a Maestro controled Asgardian Destroyer? He also got his skin ripped up there in that scan.

Actually, that was Maestro that fought that Thor. You know, the one that has twice the radiation? He also didn't hurt Thor once in that fight (I'm pretty sure).

You do know that on-panel the Hulk Buster said he was only a 125 pounder? Is this the best showing imaginable?

Do you honestly believe that a scientist, edges Doom out in anything?

Reed is way, way smarter than Banner.
Also none of this is even relevent, because is Banner going to fight Superman?
Is Smart Hulk going to fight Superman?
Didn't think so.
Does Savage Hulk have the intellegence of Banner?

No of course not... Hulk would lose 100/10.

lando005
the only way the hulk can beat superman is if superman fights on hulks terms and just simply slugs it out with hulk not using anything but strenght

Soljer
Originally posted by lando005
the only way the hulk can beat superman is if superman fights on hulks terms and just simply slugs it out with hulk not using anything but strenght

No.

Even then, Superman would one-punch the Hulk.

Horrificus
It all depends... is "Slapping" allowed?

lando005
Originally posted by Soljer
No.

Even then, Superman would one-punch the Hulk. that's still debtable fighting on those terms hulk is at the advantage especially if he's already enraged

Soljer
that's still debtable fighting on those terms hulk is at the advantage especially if he's already enraged

Already enraged?

Has someone been pissing him off for the last decade straight? No?

Then he's one punched.

lando005
Originally posted by Soljer
Already enraged?

Has someone been pissing him off for the last decade straight? No?

Then he's one punched. you underestimating the hulk and your overestimating superman thor's never one shotted the hulk what makes superman any diffrent

bigbran
you underestimating the hulk and your overestimating superman thor's never one shotted the hulk what makes superman any diffrent Superman isn't written like shit against people who only have strength.

Soljer
Superman isn't written like shit against people who only have strength.

*applauds*

Also, Thor may not have one-shotted the Hulk, but he DID one-arm him.

As he should, finally not jobbing for ONCE in his career.

lando005
i'm not downplaying superman here but the hulk isnt as weak as your makeing him sound

bigbran
i'm not downplaying superman here but the hulk isnt as weak as your makeing him sound And he isn't as strong to beat Superman for the majority in h2h.

Or strong enough to get a win off of Superman in an all powers match.

Soljer
i'm not downplaying superman here but the hulk isnt as weak as your makeing him sound

No, actually he's quite a bit weaker.

wink.

lando005
And he isn't as strong to beat Superman for the majority in h2h.

Or strong enough to get a win off of Superman in an all powers match. u talk like he doesnt get stronger hulks potential in the strenght area is higher than superman's even if hulk does start off weaker he would eventually surpass him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.