Yoda's hesitation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

popcornjedi
Not sure whether this has been asked before but here goes...when Luke first came to Yoda for training, yoda hesitated claiming he was too old etc, surely he wouldnt refuse to train the "new hope"?

Cascador
I guess after living so long on a deserted planet he didn't give a damn anymore lol

Sesse
+ why is it so that whoever teaches luke something, gets killed?

Oben + Beru taught luke from his birth (manners etc.) Toasted!
Obi1 . His first mentor Owned!
Yoda. His 2nd... Deceased.
Emperor: tried to teach him to "use his dark feelings" Betrayed.

Curious, eh?

henniestevens
Yoda was just checking his patience, and when Luke realised Yoda maybe might not train him, he was motivated to do his best more.

Council#13
Ha ha, like your sig, Hennie

ESB - 1138
Originally posted by Sesse
+ why is it so that whoever teaches luke something, gets killed?

Oben + Beru taught luke from his birth (manners etc.) Toasted!
Obi1 . His first mentor Owned!
Yoda. His 2nd... Deceased.
Emperor: tried to teach him to "use his dark feelings" Betrayed.

Curious, eh?

If you haven't also noticed Yoda is the only Star Wars character we see in the movies die a natural death

Sesse
oben = Owen naturally... =/

Kewl.

Tangible God
Originally posted by ESB - 1138
If you haven't also noticed Yoda is the only Star Wars character we see in the movies die a natural death A bunch of natural deaths would make for one shitty Space Opera.

Faroth
Yeah uh huh ^^^^

Anyways, I agree with the second reply.

willman
yoda, should have gone out in a cataclysmic fight with palpy, with explosions and amazing force powers, oh and chewbacca should have helped too.

Tangible God
God, I HATE that furball.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.