Emma Frost, Sue Richards and Kitty Pride vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
Supes came by the X-Mansion to rape the Cuckoos and now Emma recruited Sue and Kitty to aid her in avenging them.

who wins?

dman2008
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
Supes came by the X-Mansion to rape the Cuckoos and now Emma recruited Sue and Kitty to aid her in avenging them.

who wins?

you have a sick mind mad

GODSCRIBE
you bet yer ass.

bump

wannabe
I go with the women.
Naughty, naughty Superman!!! no

ZephroCarnelian
Good match. thumb up

Give them some prep and they could possibly drop him.

If it's from the off though, he wins.

leonheartmm
sue alone can take him out

GODSCRIBE
bump

Fanboy
These guys suck Superman kills them all.

complexbrother
plain and simple ... Superman looses this one.

bitca730
Marvel's maidens win...

StyleTime
Superman kills them all before they can do anything.

wannabe
Originally posted by StyleTime
Superman kills them all before they can do anything. OHOOO...the ever working "speedblitz" argument!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)
That's why i hate those speedster powers. There's no "logical" way to win against those with superspeed when they have the power to harm you while you are not nearly as fast as them. yawnYAAAWN

Sir Whirlysplat
Speedblitz Supes wins - If you've got it flaunt it smile

wannabe
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
Speedblitz Supes wins - If you've got it flaunt it smile Like i said: There's no way to logically argument against it, but it's still BORING!!!

demigawd
It's tried and true and makes all speedsters invincible against non-speedsters unless you can solve the puzzle and think your way out of it. Tough to do, though. And super cheesy.

On threads I start I usually give the adversaries a milisecond of prep just to take away that nonsense trick.

The team SHOULD win, barring cheesy speedblitzing crap.

TheKahn
Does anyone know if Kitty would be able to phase through Superman's aura? I remeber some one writing a pretty good analysis of her powers a while back but I don't thank that situation came up.

wannabe
Originally posted by demigawd
It's tried and true and makes all speedsters invincible against non-speedsters unless you can solve the puzzle and think your way out of it. Tough to do, though. And super cheesy.

On threads I start I usually give the adversaries a milisecond of prep just to take away that nonsense trick.

The team SHOULD win, barring cheesy speedblitzing crap. yes

demigawd
Originally posted by TheKahn
Does anyone know if Kitty would be able to phase through Superman's aura? I remeber some one writing a pretty good analysis of her powers a while back but I don't thank that situation came up.

Probably. Superman's aura doesn't make him untouchable. As recently as a few months ago, the Wasp clone flew into Superman's inner ear and knocked him out by stinging his eardrum. And before that, Manchester Black had a field day screwing up Superman's insides. He's not as well protected as some would have you believe.

Kitty phased Thor into the floor and he said it was the first pain of his life. He needed the magic of Mjolnir to get out, an option Superman doesn't have.

StyleTime
Originally posted by wannabe
OHOOO...the ever working "speedblitz" argument!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)
That's why i hate those speedster powers. There's no "logical" way to win against those with superspeed when they have the power to harm you while you are not nearly as fast as them. yawnYAAAWN
Believe it or not, I completely agree with you.

The team would win without the lame speedblitzing.

demigawd
Probably. Superman's aura doesn't make him untouchable. As recently as a few months ago, the Wasp clone flew into Superman's inner ear and knocked him out by stinging his eardrum. And before that, Manchester Black had a field day screwing up Superman's insides. He's not as well protected as some would have you believe.

Kitty phased Thor into the floor and he said it was the first pain of his life. He needed the magic of Mjolnir to get out, an option Superman doesn't have.

"first" pain? Thor's felt pain before, you idiot. It was clearly hyperbole.

demigawd
"first" pain? Thor's felt pain before, you idiot. It was clearly hyperbole.

My bad. I actually meant "worst". He said it was the WORST pain of his life. And he's taken some shots in his day. Sorry. And next time, try to be a bit more polite in your criticism.

GODSCRIBE
why the **** are you talking to yourself?

BobbyD
Superman would actually lose this.....because he'd be stunned by all the hotness in front of him. They would kick his steel stones, turn around in unison, and say: "Bye, you big blue sexy stud". ...Clark would be smitten and rolling on the ground in pain.

GODSCRIBE
I thought superman was gay?

DarkCrawler
My bad. I actually meant "worst". He said it was the WORST pain of his life. And he's taken some shots in his day. Sorry. And next time, try to be a bit more polite in your criticism.

Suffering from...MPD?

GODSCRIBE
Freudian slip perhaps?

GODSCRIBE
Nah, just stupidity.

GODSCRIBE
bump!

LordKaos
I heard that Flash is faster than thoughat, but now Superman is too. If you don't have some of the strongest psi shields it is very hard to beat a telepath of Emmas caliber no matter who you are.

demigawd

**** you! You ****ing retard! I hope you DIE!!!

bitca730
Could Emma hold on to Kitty while phased & attack him mentally while Sue does her best to keep contained in a force field? Assuming he doesn't pull that darn "speed blitz" ish first...

Mider
can the girls read minds or see the future at all?

GODSCRIBE
Emma can...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.