Nba

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tanjot
In ur opinion, as a current NBA player.... who do u think is the biggest ball hog in the NBA?

tanjot
Originally posted by tanjot
In ur opinion, as a current NBA player.... who do u think is the biggest ball hog in the NBA?

DanZeke25
Kobe, only cause he doesn't really have a choice.

koolruningz
Good to see someone who gets it Dan. Jordan, AI and other great scorers have all had to shoot alot when they are surrounded by scrubs. Kobe's shot selection isnt always what i would like but it sounds to me like you've been watching too much BSPN.

JacopeX
Wilt Chamberlain

tanjot
how does kobe manage to score 62 points and not play in the fourth quarter after taking 31 shots.... plus the free throws and not manage to dish out a single assists when he was lamar odom on his team...?

koolruningz
Originally posted by tanjot
how does kobe manage to score 62 points and not play in the fourth quarter after taking 31 shots.... plus the free throws and not manage to dish out a single assists when he was lamar odom on his team...?

I dont understand what you're trying to say here. You kinda answered the first part yourself, he scored 62 by taking 31 shots.
If you mean he should have been passing to Odom then you clearly dont know how the Laker offence is set up. Odom is the initiator of the offence, he sets the offence in motion much like Pippen for the Bulls. He leads the Lakers in assists and that is his job in the offence along with rebounding. He is a pass first player, always has been. If Kobe passes to him he usually gets it back anyway with the shot clock winding down. Also keep in mind that this is one game, Kobe doesnt score 62 every game and he is averaging 4.4 assists this year on a team that doesnt have any quality finishers.

Dexx
use the nba thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.