Sith agin.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General G
I dunno about everyone else, but i really liked the sith, and i read a quote somewhere that went something like: There cannot be light without dark, what was will be again. I would really like to see a new book series come out with sith's and Luke is dead, and they have a new jedi order and the sith somehow come to rise against them again.
Just a thought, anyone ese wanna see anything like it?

Lord Caltor
that would be ok but you would neeed a rearly good writer or a good game that seems to work smile

i said yes

Captain REX
...the Sith are extinct.

So no, I don't.

Dark Aristokrat
Well, it'd be nice if they brought back Sith instead of trying to make the Vong a feasible, believable enemy.

Captain REX
I'd rather have the Vong than completely crushing Lucas' 'Chosen One eradicates Sith entirely' thing. I can handle having Sith Lords come back from the dead or possess someone with their spirits...but new Sith Lords would be dreadful.

KENobi™
Originally posted by Captain REX
I'd rather have the Vong than completely crushing Lucas' 'Chosen One eradicates Sith entirely' thing. I can handle having Sith Lords come back from the dead or possess someone with their spirits...but new Sith Lords would be dreadful.

Not exactly. The Sith are extinct, but they could always rise again. There are always going to be Dark Jedi. Imagine if they come across someway to learn the powers of the Sith. What would stop them from doing so, the prophecy stating Anakin eradicated all Sith? What about free will?

Master Muno
Well, the Sith from the movies come back in odd ways. Darth Maul is brought back to life by a few dark side worshipers and he battles Darth Vader. I also agree that new Sith Lords would be very stupid.

Lord Caltor
the sith is an idea if a dark jedi learns enoguh believes in it then he will eventualy become a sith

Tangible God
When did Maul come back?

But yeah, the Sith COULD return, no doubt there, whether New ones, or Long dead ones back from the grave.

It's just...the Sith SHOULDN'T return. I mean enough's enough. They tried to finally out do them with the Vong, but to resurrect 'em again is just too much.

Lightsnake
There's a REASON Tales is mostly infinities. And the Sith CAN'T return...Lumiya says she's Sith but she's got nothing but a four letter word

General G
HA! Finally, a new sith order, exactly why this subject/forum topic thing is here! big grin I know i will be buying it! I realise there is already a topic for this, but i figured it should also go where there is a topic where the sith are wanted again:

http://www.darkhorse.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=8732&sid=048529acbc9ac42a8083777ac12d2221

Hello Friend
As long as Anakin remains the Chosen One and the Sith remain destroyed... yeah.

No.

DE Calvin
Well it's canon, as long as it has the name Star wars on it. but my having offspring that kill the sith, he is still teh chosen one.

DarthLazious
Well the Sith are still around.

I belive there is a female Sith known as Dark Lady Lumyia still around.

She was trained by Vader.

I would like to see her return and turn either Ben or Jacen to the Darkside.

DE Calvin
Jacen would be a sweet sith.

Faroth
They are coming out with that new comic...

And Lazious, Kenobi's soul is pure, he'd never turn to the Dark Side. And what the hell are you talking about? "Darth Lady Lumia?" Did you just now make that up, or is it in some deep EU? I highly doubt it.

DE Calvin
You've never heard of Lady Lumiya?

Captain REX
Dark Lady Lumiya, self-proclaimed Sith, but only a Dark Jedi. Vader may have trained her, but not to the level of a Sith Lord. She trained Flint, whom Luke converted to the way of the Jedi, and supposedly 'Vongerella' a Force-sensitive Vong.

DE Calvin
Pretty much any Dark Jedi could become Sith.

Tangible God
Key-word, "Could."

Dark Aristokrat
Originally posted by DE Calvin
Pretty much any Dark Jedi could become Sith.

The Sith were not just a title; they were a line of warrior-kings and dark force magicians who had ordered history, goals, and abilities.

You do not become a Sith Lord because you got two extra dark side points for pushing an old woman into an oncoming train.

DE Calvin
Originally posted by Dark Aristokrat
The Sith were not just a title; they were a line of warrior-kings and dark force magicians who had ordered history, goals, and abilities.

You do not become a Sith Lord because you got two extra dark side points for pushing an old woman into an oncoming train.
hahaha. What I am saying, is that any Dark Jedi, could go to Korriban, do enough studying, and become Sith.

Dark Aristokrat
Yeah, cuz there's just lots of shit left over from the last 4000 years of plundering. That's why there's pharaoh tombs in Egypt that are full of gold right now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.