Anime Boston 2006!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

QuincE
I am so excited for this. Is anyone here going? I am going with a bunch of my buddies in cosplay group.

Day 1 - Naruto. Where i will be featured as Hyuga Neji - the best character, and my friends will be Kankuro, Kiba, Rock Lee, and Kakashi.

Day 2 - BLEACH. I will without a doubt be cosplaying one of my FAVORITE characters of all time, Uryu Ishida, THE QUINCY!

Let me know if you guys are going.

ShinobiRikari
laughing I would go, but I live in Sunny California (not too sunny right now, though.).

But, hey, if you get a couple of good pictures of your Naruto cosplay, I'll swap the ones my group of friends at this year's Fanime in San Jose. No one seems to be doing Naruto; my group only has Kakashi, Kiba (and of course Akamaru), Rock Lee, Sakura, Itachi, Sasuke, and someone I can't remember; Kakashi is trying to talk someone into being our Naruto.

If I'm able to, I'll see if I can send you a picture of my Kakashi friend cosplaying as Renji.

QuincE
Do it up definitely! This was an ol' cosplay pic of me from my first attempt at it. But hell, I still one Best Look-alike. Super Saiyan Trunks Baby!

ShinobiRikari
Awesome! I'll see what I can do. First I need permission for use of the picture from my friend...

QuincE
www.animeboston.com

check out registration and such everyone. Especially look into "Human Cosplay Chess" i think that'd be the most fun thing ever.

Quincy Archer
wooo! this friday baby! Yeah!

Lana
Awesome...one of my friends is going. I'd like to but I live in Chicago and it'd just cost too much to go. Plus I just went to Anime Central here two weeks ago (and was on staff). Two cons in one month, when I worked at one, would just be too much for me.

Blue nocturne
I haven't been to anime convention sinnce BAAF, sad

Lana
I go to Anime Central every year, and I might go to Anime Iowa this year, as well as Wizard World Chicago. I'm also being talked into going to Reactor (formerly Anime Reactor) even though I haven't gone in a couple years. I hope to hit Ohayocon in January too, I've meant to go the past two years but didn't either time.

I was planning on going to Comic-Con in San Diego in July but yeah, can't afford that.

Goldfire
wat is it

Quincy Archer
WOO Anime Boston 06 was AWESOME. I can't wait till next years, it'll be even better! Here's a couple of pics. I'm Neji of course, and my friend is Rock Lee.

Quincy Archer
I'm ecstatic for next years, as my group is currently deciding who we wanna cosplay. In the mix is Yu Yu hakusho, a time-jump Naruto set of our favorite characters, the Shika-5 into the Sound-5, and BLEACH.

Quincy Archer
And heres another:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.