Warrior Madness Thor vs Rune King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spideycarnage
Warrior Madness Thor visits Rune King Thor from another dimention, Warrior Madness Thor thinks he is stronger than Rune King Thor, so he hits him with his Mjolnir... Rune King decides to fight him.
who wins??

Debate

the Darkone
Rune King Thor wins with a gesture and sending his counter part back to his time line. RKT 100/100

The Ion
Thor wins. thumb up

spideycarnage
Originally posted by The Ion
Thor wins. thumb up

lol good one
can some one tell me what make warrior madness thor diffrent from thor?

the Darkone
Originally posted by spideycarnage
lol good one
can some one tell me what make warrior madness Thor diffrent from Thor?

Warrior madness Thor is 10x stronger than normal Thor, more durable, and greater stamina and more warrior like fighting he is in other words more relentless.

The Ion
Where did the 10x number come from? He certainly didn't seem 10x stronger what with still losing to Thanos WITH the aid of the power gem.

King KAM
Thanos comes and whoops them both

complexbrother
Rune King Thor would just take WM Thor's powers away

King KAM
Originally posted by complexbrother
Rune King Thor would just take WM Thor's powers away King thor is a punk compared to king hercules

superman420sexy
How about all the Thor's against the cursed Thor's blake form when he has been away from his hammer for 1 minute

the Darkone
Rune King Thor is above all skyfathers, RKT will walk all over his couter part. RKT will put warrior madness thor to sleep.

roughrider
Rune King Thor.

the Darkone
Originally posted by King KAM
King thor is a punk compared to king hercules

Rune King Thor>>> All Skyfathers= King Hercules

guy222
RKT

keiththegreat
Originally posted by HaSon
Where did the 10x number come from? He certainly didn't seem 10x stronger what with still losing to Thanos WITH the aid of the power gem.

losing to Thanos? you mean being temporarily stopped while Thanos says if Thor got out they were all dead?

Lord_Talron
can we leave thanos out of this thread, please?

shokosugi
Rune King Thor vs. Sorcerer Supreme Thanos that's what I want to see.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by the Darkone
Rune King Thor>>> All Skyfathers= King Hercules

Rune King Thor = Chaos War Hercules

keiththegreat
This fight would last about 10 seconds. RKT would erase Thor out of existence.

@Colossus-Big C:

I don't think CW Herc is equal to RKT. RKT seemed a lot more powerful IMO.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by keiththegreat
This fight would last about 10 seconds. RKT would erase Thor out of existence.

@Colossus-Big C:

I don't think CW Herc is equal to RKT. RKT seemed a lot more powerful IMO. not really, chaos war hercules took down skyfathers,

skyfathers who can hold there own against galactus (although weakened)

keiththegreat
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
not really, chaos war hercules took down skyfathers,

a skyfather who held his own against galactus (although weakened)

From my understanding that wasn't Zeus, that was the Chaos King using Zeus's body. Which is why Galactus was surprised.

Even still, Rune King Thor = Odin but he also has mastery of the Runes (something Odin never did). So he is FAR more powerful than the most powerful skyfather we've ever seen (maybe 2nd, after Surtur).

But really, what has CW Herc done that's so impressive? He seems like more of a buffoon than RKT, who was cool and in control. And I don't recall him taking down skyfathers (emphasis on the "s"wink. He took a blast from the council elite, who weren't even trying to kill him (Balder was trying to talk him down).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.