Inappropriate times to throw in movie quotes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Taranis
Right. So, me and a few friends were talking about the movie quotes and the worst possible situation to use them in. One of my friends jested, "Well, I think the worst time to say "The Death Star has been destroyed" would be right after walking out of the bathroom." or "I think saying "YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE!" to somebody randomly in the hallway would be pretty bad."

So, what do you think is the worst possible situation to use a movie line with?

Ronny
Originally posted by Taranis
"I think saying "YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE!" to somebody randomly in the hallway would be pretty bad."
Holy shit I've done that embarrasment

Bardock42
There is no situation that doesn't call for Movie Quotes...or even better song lyrics.

Mišt
Worst or funniest?, cause that was pretty funny laughing out loud

Taranis
Both, good sir, both. Movie and TV show quotes would be prefered, because those have certain images related with it. Like relating the toilet to the Death Star and the like.

Koala MeatPie
"I think saying "YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE!" to somebody randomly in the hallway would be pretty bad."

Ronny:
Holy shit I've done that

Reminds Me of...

Maybe not movie Quotes, By When ever I meet my High School Friend, or whenver he meets me in the Metro, We sneak up behind each other and Just jerk him as thought I was going to push him onto the rails.

Ounce it wasn't him. Or anybody I know.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie

Ounce it wasn't him. Or anybody I know.

WOW,....the guy should have said "You *****, you've ruined my life"

Taranis
To rear us back on topic, (even though I'm commiting a great heresy in these forums)...

As somebody walks out to the bathroom, "Use the Force, Luke!"

I swear I'll get out of Star Wars quotes.

LethalFemme
funeral lol

rej1587
It's never a bad time for movie quotes.

Lana
Originally posted by Ronny
Holy shit I've done that embarrasment

So've I embarrasment

Taranis
Surely you all can think of something up like this.

If anyone is familiar with the movie, "Day of the Dead", one of the army dudes gets shot in the leg, and snapped in half by zombies. As they eat his entrails, he starts yelling out, "Choke on 'em! Choke on 'em!"

Best time to say that to somebody? After you give them so food when they don't have any lunch.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Lana
So've I embarrasment

i once had a black guy tell me to "come to the dark side' lmfao

rej1587
Originally posted by LethalFemme
i once had a black guy tell me to "come to the dark side' lmfao

Hey, once you go black you never go back.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by rej1587
Hey, once you go black you never go back.

lmfao

Bardock42
Originally posted by Lana
So've I embarrasment

I think I might have done that multiple times...but not randomly...I always had very good and sufficent reasons.

Taranis
Yeah, but have you ever told a black guy to come back to the Light? :P

LethalFemme

no stick out tongue

Taranis
To try and keep this topic on track... o_O

I'm having trouble to place "Don't disobey the council! Not again!", "I find your lack of faith disturbing", and "This aggression will not stand, man. The Dude will not stand for this aggression." into inappropriate situations. The last one out of there was from the Big Lebowski.

Bardock42

That's racist man

I guess it would be innapropriate to quote some of the more devilish lines of th Exorcist at a Vatican Congress ....I never tried myself but it seems rather wrong.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Bardock42
That's racist man

I guess it would be innapropriate to quote some of the more devilish lines of th Exorcist at a Vatican Congress ....I never tried myself but it seems rather wrong.

how is that racist?

Taranis
Oh dear god. THINGS NOT TO SAY TO POPE BENEDICT XVI

Bardock42
Originally posted by LethalFemme
how is that racist?

A joke no expression

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Bardock42
A joke no expression

oh messed

Taranis
Actually, I think it would be strangely amusing just to have someone vomit green pea soup on one of the vestments that he'd wear.

Taranis
Or, you could say to Pope Benedict the XVI, "Hail, Satan." just for kicks.

Bardock42
Or, you could say to Pope Benedict the XVI, "Hail, Satan." just for kicks.

Yeah that's true...that'S it with heaven for you though, mister.

mysterio69
if ya stand by someones casket at a funeral and drop to your knees and yell, KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!!! like king shatner. that'd be a hoot.

AOR
laughing Taranis....

Taranis
After breaking something in somebody's room on accident, "That's a shame, man. That really tied the room together."

DarkWizard
At Hospital:

Doctor: Congratulations sir, it's a girl.
Father: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

AOR
laughing

Things to say to your teacher when you P.Oed.:

Oota goota, Solo? Soam peetalay. EE mal-a-tran tee-tachma geekeetna

a1hsauce
Sing the Umpa Lumpa Song at a midget convention erm

AOR
laughing

No reward is worth this. when you are bargained to....well I think I'll keep it open to suggestion...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.