Kmc forums that lost there touch and ones that gained it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cyber Ninja
So which forums use to be a thread ever 5 seconds and billions of posts...also the threads will never stay on the first page because 80 new ones and fun ones are made bumping the rest back...and what forums were eh barf but picked up real quick and are fun now...then comes what forums are fun,been fun, and still fast enough...

Ok the comic book vs forum died real bad, and sometimes could be a ghost town..then comes this forum(the off topic forum) died real quick(I guess every one got banned shock)

I will list the threads that picked up soon shock

Mr. Bacon
all under the lost category since approximatly nov 2004

Koala MeatPie
GDF ===> UnderWater Tavern

OTF===> Tiny Tim
T.H.'s Pad.

Matrix Forum During Matrix Hype.

All Lost there hype.

GDF most definitly... Seeing as the Acient GDF is now the OTF

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
GDF

thus they Spawned the OTF.

they created the monster shock

rej1587
Indeed.

Mišt
Comic book vs forum is about the only forum that has members in it 24/7...

Cyber Ninja

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
So which forums use to be a thread ever 5 seconds and billions of posts...also the threads will never stay on the first page because 80 new ones and fun ones are made bumping the rest back...and what forums were eh barf but picked up real quick and are fun now...then comes what forums are fun,been fun, and still fast enough...

Ok the comic book vs forum died real bad, and sometimes could be a ghost town..then comes this forum(the off topic forum) died real quick(I guess every one got banned shock)

rage is always there and we both know most of the time there are ppl there but they just watch us post and then once in a blue moon say something.....................usually to meerm lol

Koala MeatPie

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by LethalFemme
rage is always there and we both know most of the time there are ppl there but they just watch us post and then once in a blue moon say something.....................usually to meerm lol lol shock

Lana
Holly crap.... thats where everybody is.

Pretty childish and nasty bunch in there, for the most part....

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by Lana

like who shock shifty

LethalFemme

talkin about gladiator69 the guy that sexually harassed us then got banned then came back and started being racist? erm

Bardock42
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
all under the lost category since approximatly nov 2004 Thanks.

Koala MeatPie

yeah thats what I thought...

Arguing weither or not it is Possibly to Kill Wolverine, Why Aquaman rocks...

I just view the General Comic Book forum as this:

http://www.24-7simpsons.com/comic%20book%20guy%202.jpg

Mišt
Holly crap.... thats where everybody is.

Im guessing, I just look over the Whos Online to see where the most active forums are, and theres always people browsing in there..

Cyber Ninja

thats an insult. reportedshock

LethalFemme

Lana
talkin about gladiator69 the guy that sexually harassed us then got banned then came back and started being racist? erm

He's certainly part of it erm

laughing

I've never understood Vs forums myself....it's like, who really cares?

Cyber Ninja
I care shock

LethalFemme
He's certainly part of it erm

laughing

I've never understood Vs forums myself....it's like, who really cares?

who else is a part of it?

one time by accident i went into the star wars forum and almost posted and then was like wtf lmfao

Koala MeatPie
I care shock

Get Laid.

Lana
who else is a part of it?

one time by accident i went into the star wars forum and almost posted and then was like wtf lmfao

SW is better stick out tongue

I don't understand the people in the CBVS who were going on about how SW fans are geeks and nerds.

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Koala MeatPie

I don't understand the people in the CBVS who were going on about how SW fans are geeks and nerds.

laughing LOL, oh well, They will learn eventually, If Not, just be glad that they will not reproduce and eventually there breed will die out.

Cyber Ninja
Get Laid. You hurt my feelings .

LethalFemme

i know who you're talkin about now when they had that whole stupid dumbass "war" I laughed so hard i swear.................and then one of the star wars guys pm'd me about my sig and"stuff" kinda creepy lol

Koala MeatPie
i know who you're talkin about now when they had that whole stupid dumbass "war" I laughed so hard i swear.................and then one of the star wars guys pm'd me about my sig and"stuff" kinda creepy lol

Well, you really seem to be well informed about what is going on in and around CBVS...

WrathfulDwarf

The Matrix Forum died pretty quick. After a million posts asking the same bloody question "did neo died????????" Everyone just drop it and move on.

Then there was the The Kill Bill forum. After Vol.2 was released the hype faded away thus it became the Tarantino forum.

Star Wars Episode III turned nasty but is gaining some momentum. For now....

Oh, and I forgot the LOTR forum too. Only rumors of a Hobbit movie keeps it going. stick out tongue

LethalFemme
Well, you really seem to be well informed about what is going on in and around CBVS...

i started there by accident and quickly learned it's kinda not for me but i have friends there so i stay just to talk to them lol

i wonder why?

Lana
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
The Matrix Forum died pretty quick. After a million posts asking the same bloody question "did neo died????????" Everyone just drop it and move on.

Then there was the The Kill Bill forum. After Vol.2 was released the hype faded away thus it became the Tarantino forum.

Star Wars Episode III turned nasty but is gaining some momentum. For now....

Oh, and I forgot the LOTR forum too. Only rumors of a Hobbit movie keeps it going. stick out tongue

Matrix died because there was nothing left to discuss.

And SW EpIII gaining momentum? You do realize it was merged into the rest of the Prequel forums and has been slowing down? stick out tongue

Koala MeatPie
i wonder why?

I didn't see that...

Cyber Ninja
i wonder why? You stabbed us in the back shock

Koala MeatPie

So what was the "war" about?

LethalFemme
I didn't see that...

and now u did lol

You stabbed us in the back shock

no i didnt if anthing its a compliment...............i stayed ther for u guys happy

Koala MeatPie
I just have to Post in the Comic book Forum now...

LethalFemme
So what was the "war" about?

apparently some1 got banned cause some one from the star wars thread was being an ass and then they went into the sw forum and started attacking random ppl lmfao

I just have to Post in the Comic book Forum now...

feel free

Koala MeatPie
apparently some1 got banned cause some one from the star wars thread was being an ass and then they went into the sw forum and started attacking random ppl lmfao

Wow. Geeks Gone Wild.

feel free

Done And Done.

Can't wait to see how it turns out.

My predictions are 0 posts and a closed thread smile

LethalFemme
Wow. Geeks Gone Wild.

Done And Done.

My predictions are 0 posts and a closed thread smile

lol

Cyber Ninja
Wow. Geeks Gone Wild.

Done And Done.

My predictions are 0 posts and a closed thread smile You insult the comic forum shock

Lana

feel free

No, not quite. Rex and I were helping DigiMark try and keep some troublemakers under control until a global came on to deal with them and they took exception to a couple of Star Wars fans who happened to be mods posting in there, so they decided to go and troll the SW forums.

And promptly got their asses handed to them.

Koala MeatPie
You insult the comic forum shock

No, I inuslt the people who currently post in it.

Cyber Ninja
No, I inuslt the people who currently post in it. why confused i pot in it shock

Koala MeatPie
why confused i pot in it shock

Get off the drugs.

LethalFemme
You insult the comic forum shock

that and the sw forum

No, not quite. Rex and I were helping DigiMark try and keep some troublemakers under control until a global came on to deal with them and they took exception to a couple of Star Wars fans who happened to be mods posting in there, so they decided to go and troll the SW forums.

And promptly got their asses handed to them.

that wasnt what got them going cause the first time u werent there ........were u? i think it was just rex and some1 else and then u came into it either right b4 the "war" or right after it i really didnt care about it though lol

LethalFemme
No, I inuslt the people who currently post in it.

didnt u just do that? lol

Cyber Ninja
Get off the drugs. well the offtopic is worse where you are. A thread called do you scratch your ass and it would get 80 posts in 2 days.. well you could go do that and I will be in the xmen thread Happy Dance

Koala MeatPie
well the offtopic is worse where you are. A thread called do you scratch your ass and it would get 80 posts in 2 days.. well you could go do that and I will be in the xmen thread Happy Dance

That I totally agree with.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=387468

Koala MeatPie
OMG... they are actually Taking it Seriously.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t387467.html

LethalFemme
OMG... they are actually Taking it Seriously.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t387467.html

duh roll eyes (sarcastic)

Koala MeatPie
duh roll eyes (sarcastic)

This is sadder then when thoes two kids had to get a cat out of a tree *familly Guy type FlashBack*

LethalFemme
This is sadder then when thoes two kids had to get a cat out of a tree *familly Guy type FlashBack*

doesnt that make u sad?

Cyber Ninja
and your tryiing to say ?

Bloigen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.