Pokemon Animal abuse ? Slavery ? or Love ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cyber Ninja
I mean as a child i seen the show and they kept them things in small ass balls, and then call them out to beat each other up like pit bull and cock fights. Thats abuse. Win badges by killing your pet, and let them do hard labor pfftt...but the guy in the show said he loved them ?

LOVE OR SLAVERY ?

what do you guys think shifty

JacopeX
I think youre on drugz man, yo i see wut you talkin about but look man,. its a friggin cartoon aqnd pokemon's arent even animals. Yo i think youre the first one to ever have somethin against pokemon. Its a cartoon!

Cyber Ninja
shock

Morgoths_Wrath
This is a very important issue that most people tend to ignore.

I agree, it's abuse and it should not be tolerated! We should form a group to protect Pokemon, and call it PETP

JacopeX
PETP? wuts that?

Morgoths_Wrath
Originally posted by JacopeX
PETP? wuts that?

People for the Ethical Treatment of Pokemon

Echuu
COUGH -otf- COUGH

Cyber Ninja
^ this is a very serious matter that needs to be adressed by the good people of the GD.

tabby999
i think its a cartoon and your reading too much into it

Leo.M
Originally posted by Morgoths_Wrath
This is a very important issue that most people tend to ignore.

I agree, it's abuse and it should not be tolerated! We should form a group to protect Pokemon, and call it PETP

laughing hysterical

okay back to the topic. yes, i do think it's abuse yes no expression

Hit_and_Miss
I think once there in the pokeball there brainwashed... Before that they put up a fight to not become slaves.... But once there in the pokeball... Its over for them... Forced to fight for no reason other then to keep children entertainned... its a hard life beeing a toon...

Fire
don't we have a forum in which this could be discussed better?

Cyber Ninja
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c8/Poke-LegendofDratini-Rocketgun.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/90/James_breasts.jpg
The banned episodes pf Pokemon. The show was already evil but now it teaches animal abuse.

samuraizero
lol peta gonna sue nintendos ass

grey fox
Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c8/Poke-LegendofDratini-Rocketgun.jpg

The banned episodes pf Pokemon. The show was already evil but now it teaches animal abuse.

You know i never thought those guy's could get any creepier......

Imperial_Samura
I never could work out why the pokemon didn't ever rise up and destroy humanity. I mean you'd have fishermen being eaten by those squid things, duck hunters being killed by those duck things - a logging company goes to cut down a forest, you'd think they'd be attacked by... you guessed it - plant things. Miners killed by rock things. Sick people smothered with their own pillows by the Chansy nurses. The President of the US mind controlled by a mind control thing.

And I wonder, do the people of the pokemon world sit down to a big juicy Taurus burger?

But no. The just sit around waiting to be brutally captured, and forced to fight and fight and fight against other pokemon the the rather pointless entertainment of their "trainers." What sick minds.

Cyber Ninja
They are sick. They let them kill each other for their own amusement and thats pretty sick. It must be stopped.

Maestro
Heh, pretty original thread if I can say that.

Shakyamunison
WOW I never thought of it like that... Wait... I never thought about it all until now. laughing

debbiejo
I hate those things.

Blue Dragon

Whoa, you sure they were episodes that were gonna be put on? If so then can't be for young kids but for 12's.

Where did you get them? confused

Cyber Ninja
Oh they aired once(in japan I think) and it got banned within the week. I got these from the banned eps of pokemon...and there were others like the ep that caused seizures and the one where brock caught sars or the one with the earthquick.

Capt_Fantastic
Pokemon is a cartoon, isn't it? Why should anyone get their panties in a twist over a cartoon?

grey fox
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
Pokemon is a cartoon, isn't it? Why should anyone get their panties in a twist over a cartoon?

A cartoon doesn't usually involve a guy with huge Bozonga's .....

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by grey fox
A cartoon doesn't usually involve a guy with huge Bozonga's .....

you'll have to explain that to me. One of those characters is a guy?

Shakyamunison

And that thing is a Bozonga? laughing

Grand Moff Gav
Originally posted by Morgoths_Wrath
People for the Ethical Treatment of Pokemon

I like it!

The Governance Modification Group will see to this!

Inspectah Deck
I mean as a child i seen the show and they kept them things in small ass balls, and then call them out to beat each other up like pit bull and cock fights. Thats abuse. Win badges by killing your pet, and let them do hard labor pfftt...but the guy in the show said he loved them ?

LOVE OR SLAVERY ?

what do you guys think shifty

Yeah, it is abuse

JacopeX
yo how da **** do you abuse somethin like this

http://www.absoluteanime.com/pokemon/charizard.gif

debbiejo
The power of intention I suppose. blink ...Abuse it with your mind.

Grand Moff Gav
yo how da **** do you abuse somethin like this

http://www.absoluteanime.com/pokemon/charizard.gif

Keep it in a litte ball then get it to beat up other members of it's kind.

Blue Dragon
Yeah, that's James....but I don't know what the heck is going on there! blink He's a guy! blink

JacopeX
I think there diguisin like all the time. Ma cuz be watchin that shit everyday and it getz on ma nerves. I even know wuts goin on and i dont even pay attention.

Capt_Fantastic
I think there diguisin like all the time. Ma cuz be watchin that shit everyday and it getz on ma nerves. I even know wuts goin on and i dont even pay attention.

like, no wut 'm sayin'?

Hit_and_Miss
Well Concidering rap music can encourage young'ns down the wrong path... Could pokemon not encourage animal abuse??? laughing out loud

JacopeX
Well if people agree with it, but for now i think yea

Mindship

LOVE OR SLAVERY ?

The Frito Bandito was "just" a cartoon, too, but had real-world effect.

But more importantly: in the pic, who's that third anime fem? eek

Bardock42
Originally posted by Mindship
The Frito Bandito was "just" a cartoon, too, but had real-world effect.

But more importantly: in the pic, who's that third anime fem? eek
I think that'S James but femalized...no expression

Mindship
blink

I need a powergirl fix

Bardock42
Originally posted by Mindship
blink

I need a powergirl fix

Yeah well...I do....

debbiejo
Get a life......... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bardock42
Originally posted by debbiejo
Get a life......... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Who?

botankus
Bardock68, don't mess with Debbie Jo.

debbiejo
Originally posted by botankus
Bardock68, don't mess with Debbie Jo. laughing out loud Mental disease may happen if done. You'll find yourself talking in circles just to please me...........

Cyber Ninja
In the third pick it is James. The description of it was that ash told misty to join a bathing suit contest to pose with their pokemon only for girls then team rocket wanted to steal something so they dressed up like that. James being a man disguised himself by getting big boobs(suit) and the ep got banned because he squeezed it and told misty that she was jealous because she is flat chested. Go look for a whole page description on banned poke eps.

Sadako of Girth
So....Anyone seen Fritz the Cat...? stick out tongue

mailedbypostman
Lol, ok.

redcaped
This world lives up by the motivation of these creatures. They are powerful and intelligent. Pokemon accepts its master as adoptive parent if you raise them from the start. They would never reach the distance and experience if they live a free life. Their lives with trainers seem to be a challenge for both as they share victory or defeat on the same level.

Hit_and_Miss
no... thats pokeproperganda..... they are abused slaves... just like cock-fighting, dog-fighting and the other instances of animal abuse!

Stealth Agent
Originally posted by redcaped
This world lives up by the motivation of these creatures. They are powerful and intelligent. Pokemon accepts its master as adoptive parent if you raise them from the start. They would never reach the distance and experience if they live a free life. Their lives with trainers seem to be a challenge for both as they share victory or defeat on the same level.

the poikeball brainwashes them

redcaped
Do not take everything as an insult guys or you'll live your lives upset all the time. Give up a little, be open minded to receive difficult things. Pokemon is a great world and they are not animals, they are like people. You didn't get when I said powerful/intelligent. What makes a dog a dog? Friendly with his master and aggressive to others, mostly an unpleasant animal and noisy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.