Catwoman Vs BatGirl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Koala MeatPie
So which one of you sad lowlife Moma's boys find the be the most Attractive? smile

Who do you think would win in a cat -er fight?

superman420sexy
I don't know but i like shrimp and spaghetti

Bardock42
Batgirl wins, Catwoman's hotter.

superman420sexy
I think it's the other way around honestly, but i don't know shit about batgirl so yeah

thesilverspider
Batgirl easily...........

The Ion
Originally posted by Bardock42
Batgirl wins, Catwoman's hotter.
thumb up

LethalFemme
wow two newbies

Bardock42
Originally posted by LethalFemme
wow two newbies
Whom do you call a newbie, if I may ask.

LethalFemme
Whom do you call a newbie, if I may ask.

you and koala lol

Bardock42
you and koala lol

I've been here more than a year. Here's a Thread to prove it if you don't believe me.

Koala MeatPie
OMG. I'm not actually joiing this forum. And untill a minute ago I thought BatGirl was just something I made up.

And I have been on these forums for 2 years more then you ahve been stick out tongue

Bardock42
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
OMG. I'm not actually joiing this forum. And untill a minute ago I thought BatGirl was just something I made up.

And I have been on these forums for 2 years more then you ahve been stick out tongue

You don't understand. I have been to this particular forum for more than one year. the link is to a Thread I created here a year and two months ago.

And yes there is a Batgirl:

http://www.happy-land.ca/images/random/The%20New%20Batgirl.png (forgive me Batman fans for I ahve used Helena as pic)

braz
Batgirl takes this

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie

you dont have to read comics to know there is a batgirl its kinda common knowledge roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tron
There's a Batgirl? blink

Bardock42
Originally posted by Tron
There's a Batgirl? blink
Yeah ...I think back in the 60'S or something....they kileld her thoguh or something.

StyleTime
Yeah ...I think back in the 60'S or something....they kileld her thoguh or something.
Tron was joking.

There is also more than one Batgirl. Cassandra Cain is recognized as the best physically and is still alive and kicking.......butt that is.

Tron
What's a hypotenuse?

StyleTime
The side of a right triangle opposite the right angle.

Bardock42
Originally posted by StyleTime
Tron was joking.

There is also more than one Batgirl. Cassandra Cain is recognized as the best physically and is still alive and kicking.......butt that is.

Bardock was joking.

StyleTime
Bardock was joking.
StyleTime was owned.

Bardock42
Originally posted by StyleTime
StyleTime was owned.
Don't be to hard on yourself...Batman is like the only thing I know at least a little aboot...

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Tron
There's a Batgirl? blink

maybe i should look to Digi for guidance from now on blink

thesilverspider
maybe i should look to Digi for guidance from now on blink
No look to me .............droolio

LethalFemme
Originally posted by thesilverspider
No look to me .............droolio

no thank you roll eyes (sarcastic)

thesilverspider
no thank you roll eyes (sarcastic)
soon you will kneel before me...............droolio

LethalFemme
Originally posted by thesilverspider
soon you will kneel before me...............droolio

from what i here you "kneel" so much you carry around knee pads roll eyes (sarcastic)

thesilverspider
from what i here you "kneel" so much you carry around knee pads roll eyes (sarcastic)
laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.