Me and You

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redcaped
I know myself and I also know you but not as well. I've been observing how you sound and act. You are mods and members supposedly. Sometimes I think you know too much and too nothing. When I make a thread you participate very briefly then go separated ways to make your own by the ideas you've learned before and create your solution and that solution cannot have an ending point, kind of go and comeback for more "pick up" that's the way I see it. I'll give you some explanation. You were complaining about my short paragraphs but if you look close to those paragraphs they are only one sentence, so it is wayyy bigger than you think. Try to print all of my posts and see what I mean. If you don't want to print my posts please do not claim thinks you do not cooperate with. I am friendly but I think you're not welcoming me properly. Now, do not feel bad, it is just a thought. Do you need a "post id" from me..ok. The id will be at the end of every of my posts from this moment on. The id is serious/kidding/curious a kind solution for you to know me better.-Serious

Mīsk
Wow, thats like 9 sentances. Screw that, geesh.

redcaped
Each thread Each reply from me are only 1 sentence and you may not see it but it is my intention. In other words, my paragraph is infinite as long as I remain on this board.-serious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.