i just thought about something

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rox
batman begins is supposed to take place before batman 89. which means it would be set in 88 and on back. well how come the police cars are all new updated cars. and bruces lambo looked like the new lambo they just came out with.

someone please answer

NoFate007
...this has been discussed many, many times. Batman Begins is a totally different series from the '89-->& Robin series. It is in no way associated with it, and although some people are confused and think BB was a prequel, it isn't.

They've rebooted the series and are acting as though Batman '89, Batman Returns, Batman Forever, and Batman & Robin never happened, so they don't have to worry about continuity or anything.

Knightfall93
And that's like saying: "Well, Batman was created in 1937 so how come he isn't hobbling around with the Bat- Zimmer Frame and why's he still in his 30s. LOL. Batman just keeps getting updated for the modern era and style.

NoFate007
For the better

Knightfall93
Exactly, No Fate. I mean, what kinda global crises do ya get in the '30s? They'd be better off on foot than in the '30s cars. LOOOLLL

rox
so basically none of the other batmans will happened in the batman begins world.

Tron
Exactly, so don't bother worrying about the other four, cause as of the moment Batman Begins came out, they no longer exist. Technically, anyway.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Tron
Exactly, so don't bother worrying about the other four, cause as of the moment Batman Begins came out, they no longer exist. Technically, anyway.

Well they never did exist in the real Batman Continuity anyways...neither does BB though.

NoFate007
No but I think if they had to pick something to put into continuity, they sure as hell aren't going to look at the films and go "how about Mr. Freeze says a cheezy one-liner every 20 seconds?"

Bardock42
Originally posted by NoFate007
No but I think if they had to pick something to put into continuity, they sure as hell aren't going to look at the films and go "how about Mr. Freeze says a cheezy one-liner every 20 seconds?"

Of course not....but since theirs only "not in the continuity" and no "not-ter in the continuity"...it doesn't matter afterall.

Knightfall93
BB is the only 1 close to "continuity" grade. Batman's a dirty killer in the Burtons and he's a paedophile, chasing Dick, in the Schumachers! and how about they put into contiuity:
"Commisioner Gordon is a stupid fat bloke who's virtually IRRELevant to Batman"! Or:
"Harvey cheats when tossing the coin and has a sad sense of humour and has a gay relationship with a FALSE Riddler!"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.