Science or Humor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redcaped
I like to mix them to give my post a sense of expression. Others consider humor a coward way or shield for protection. Others consider science as ego from oneself like forcing others to be like you. I recognize science to be a motivation and humor as a way to have some friends. The mix is what it is, very simple. I use the mixing style on all my posts as you already know how I sound like rolling on floor laughing Try to tameit! yourselves by reading who I am. Improper use of words are also humor as well as misspelling them or create new ones or grammar mess. Hey, are you following? That's another joke. Hope you get dad.-curious

murphy54
what can I say your choice...when I am here I only choose humour

Spartan005
Yesterday in Science class I figured out a way to remember the stages of Mitosis.... Interphase Prophase Metophase Anaphase and Telophase

"I Picked My Ass Today"

big grin = Science with humor

soleran30
Originally posted by Spartan005
Yesterday in Science class I figured out a way to remember the stages of Mitosis.... Interphase Prophase Metophase Anaphase and Telophase

"I Picked My Ass Today"

big grin = Science with humor

the best word I ever learned in highschool morass. Here is a sentance to remeber its meaning

I wish I was getting mor-ass..............cannot say that went to well in class but to this day I remember it!

redcaped
I forgot this thread of mine. Whatever reason you brought this up...this is larger than you imagine. This thread can easily have 50 pages but it depends on readers and their sympathy toward its author.

soleran30
Originally posted by redcaped
I forgot this thread of mine. Whatever reason you brought this up...this is larger than you imagine. This thread can easily have 50 pages but it depends on readers and their sympathy toward its author.

Dun dun duhh................how is this larger then I imagined like a kharmic attraction to post on this thread?

redcaped
What you bring with you makes the point of view. Funny could be stupid or boring on the other hand and relating them makes a very interesting observation. You may help this thread by bringing examples. Tell me what is the most funny thing for you. Seeing how this gets locked...that's bad...for me.

K.Diddy
What you bring with you makes the point of view. Funny could be stupid or boring on the other hand and relating them makes a very interesting observation. You may help this thread by bringing examples. Tell me what is the most funny thing for you. Seeing how this gets locked...that's bad...for me.

I find silly things funny,Like people getting called names or a fat kid getting bashed smile

lalalander
I love Science, but I love humor. Both of them Mixed is awesome. smile

Captain Falcon
I like to mix them to give my post a sense of expression. Others consider humor a coward way or shield for protection. Others consider science as ego from oneself like forcing others to be like you. I recognize science to be a motivation and humor as a way to have some friends. The mix is what it is, very simple. I use the mixing style on all my posts as you already know how I sound like rolling on floor laughing Try to tameit! yourselves by reading who I am. Improper use of words are also humor as well as misspelling them or create new ones or grammar mess. Hey, are you following? That's another joke. Hope you get dad.-curious Humour damnit! It makes the world go round! big grin Or, it supposed to anyway.

*Indiegirl*
Originally posted by lalalander
I love Science, but I love humor. Both of them Mixed is awesome. smile
yes to true.

redcaped
I always think straight. I recognize the potential of this thought=thread. This is one of the many answers...if we are biological alike why do we act different? Our looks also differ...are they related to each other? From here on I can come up with many more questions. The humor part to all this is our common sense then surprised by the unexpected.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.