Looking for a Mentor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gambitslover
Hello, Hello, Hello!
As you may have guessed I am brand "spanking" new!
The world of the X-Men has been sucked me in & now I want discover it all!
I didn't realize until reading some of the forums that Dazzler was an X-Man! I was fanatical about her as a child. Happy Dance So I guess this was all meant to be.
It really yanks my chain that Gambit will not be in X3. Rogue's character
really needs to made a little uncontrollable due to "emotional" circumstance involving love interests. Amidst her quarrels with her heart, she needs someone who will start leading her down a path of disciplining her whims of power ( or harnessing them). And someone who can "get around" her "glitch" to the point where it too tempting for Rogue not to explore options that she hadn't been able to experience before.
Thank you all for enduring this "beginner"!

Storm
Welcome to the neighborhood welcome2

a1hsauce
Hey!! Welcome big grin hope you like it here smile

p.s. I hear ya! Xmen isnt Xmen without Gambit no

Tekno Boy
Welcome to the club.

X-Men without Gambit is like...X-men without Wolverine, it just isn't right. mad

Grand Moff Gav
Welcome please feel free to post anything you like in one of the GMG Threads!

Oh and enjoy the forum gathering

Council#13
........hi

cruel jedi
hey welcome to KMC

ladygrim
hi welcometo kmc ....wink have fun

Imperial_Samura
Salutations, and welcome to the grand hub of international thought and opinions that is humbly known as the KMC forums. I trust you'll find them fun, and with plenty to offer any energetic X-MEN fan. And yes, a true shame about Gambit, I guess they just couldn't fit a part in for him that would do him justice. wavey

River Wild
Nice to have you here! Welcome to the forums! Happy Dance

Barker
Welcome to KFC. big grin

K.Diddy
Hi, Welcome to Kmc, feel free to post in my thread

''K.DIDDY'S PALACE OF LOVE AND STUFF''

In the off-topic forum

It is the BEST place to talk about what yuo want

Firestar
Originally posted by Gambitslover
Hello, Hello, Hello!
As you may have guessed I am brand "spanking" new!
The world of the X-Men has been sucked me in & now I want discover it all!
I didn't realize until reading some of the forums that Dazzler was an X-Man! I was fanatical about her as a child. Happy Dance So I guess this was all meant to be.
It really yanks my chain that Gambit will not be in X3. Rogue's character
really needs to made a little uncontrollable due to "emotional" circumstance involving love interests. Amidst her quarrels with her heart, she needs someone who will start leading her down a path of disciplining her whims of power ( or harnessing them). And someone who can "get around" her "glitch" to the point where it too tempting for Rogue not to explore options that she hadn't been able to experience before.
Thank you all for enduring this "beginner"! Hey..welcome to KMC wavey

Definetly check out the X-Men forum..it's great..and I totally agree, Gambit needs to be X3'd yes

Morning_Glory
hi wave

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.