A thread to boost my thread count!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
smile

cruel jedi
right What the f**k?

bogen
works for me!

Neo_Version 7
Go TH! big grin

Tired Hiker
So, you guys seen Lost? I just watched the whole first season on dvd last weekend. It was super tight! smile

Storm
I wonder how far you' ll get with the thread limit stick out tongue

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

bogen
yeah lost is the bomb, the second season isnt out yet in aus sad

Neo_Version 7
LOST kicks so much ass!!!!

Sawyer is the shit! yes

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Storm
I wonder how far you' ll get with the thread limit stick out tongue

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Well, whoever this Gollum370 is, he or she must not have a thread limit. I call shinanigans!!! erm

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by bogen
yeah lost is the bomb, the second season isnt out yet in aus sad

Oh, well it's all good. It all happens to be a dream my Dominic Maunighan. He wakes up in Mordor with Elijah Wood sucking on his ear! Did I just type that?? confused

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
LOST kicks so much ass!!!!

Sawyer is the shit! yes

I like Locke and the Iraqi guy! big grin

Tired Hiker
No, but seriously, I got Lost discs 1-3, watched them all on Saturday, then I NEEDED to see the rest, so I couldn't wait three days for the next discs to come in the mail, so I went to my local Hollywood video, they only had discs 4 and 6, so I joined my local Blockbuster just to rent disc 5! I watchd them all on Sunday while drinking beer.

Council#13
Great job, yeah yeah

Make another!!! mad

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Council#13
Great job, yeah yeah

Make another!!! mad I tried, but the thing came up that said I reached my thread limit and that I cannot create another thread for 24 hours. The thread I tried to make that got denied was titled, 'Boats'. The first post was going to be, 'Aren't they great?' erm

KENobi™
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
No, but seriously, I got Lost discs 1-3, watched them all on Saturday, then I NEEDED to see the rest, so I couldn't wait three days for the next discs to come in the mail, so I went to my local Hollywood video, they only had discs 4 and 6, so I joined my local Blockbuster just to rent disc 5! I watchd them all on Sunday while drinking beer.

I own Season 1 on DVD. stick out tongue You need to also get Disc 7, the bonus features. wink

Tired Hiker

KENobi™
It came with dicc 6, I watched it! I loved the special featured that talked about how they came up with the song, 'You All Everyone' by Drive Shaft! laughing out loud

Laugh at me will you? mad

box

BTW, it's "You All Everybody" stick out tongue

Council#13
I tried, but the thing came up that said I reached my thread limit and that I cannot create another thread for 24 hours. The thread I tried to make that got denied was titled, 'Boats'. The first post was going to be, 'Aren't they great?' erm

laughing ha ha ha laughing

Godshinto
It came with dicc 6, I watched it! I loved the special featured that talked about how they came up with the song, 'You All Everyone' by Drive Shaft! laughing out loud

OMG Tired Hiker What's up man??

Bloigen

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Godshinto
OMG Tired Hiker What's up man??
My god!!! The great one is back! eek! Nice to see you here, man! How's life, where have you been young man?! wink big grinOriginally posted by Bloigen
Actually it's "You are everybody" No, it's "You ALL Everybody." They make this clear in the special freatures. It's okay. We all make mistakes. stick out tongue

cruel jedi
post messed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.