Zero Hour and Infinite Crises

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Knightfall93
batman

What do people think about all the post- Zero Hour stuff (like cancelling the awesome Batman Yr2) and what will happen after Infinite Crisis? I heard there'll be a new Batman!!!! That'd be a load of shit...

WrathfulDwarf
I only hope they don't tamper with the romance between Batman and Catwoman. The whole mind wipe on Selina left some doubts about her change in actions.

Bardock42
Zero Hour was awesome. I haven't read anything of Infinte Crisis yet. Probably won't for some time...Damn, germany is ass-backwards. Anyways, I find it a very good thianng that Year Two is not continuity..it was only half-decent if at all, and it had some major mis-portrayal of Batman involved.

Knightfall93
Zero Hour was a good old thing in amny ways. It showed an awesome bad guy and some other wicked stuff... but WTF is this about IC05 bringing back Barry Allen through the vortex thing? Oh, thanks to people who have voted and yeah, I voted 4 Bruce too!

Knightfall93
Everywhere I look there's stuff about JT returning just to become Batman... personally I'd say that's balls! I mean, the weakest, emotionally unstable Robin gets to be Bats??? AND he was a ruthless gangster as the Red Hood... WTF!? I say that's crap...

eleveninches
post-IC:

Commissioner=bruce
Batman=dick
Nightwing=Jason
Robin=dick

The Ion
I'd love to see Dick Grayson as Batman one day. Today isn't that day and neither is tomorrow and nor will it be in April when IC is over. My guess is that nothing will change post IC except Jason will be the 2nd Nightwing they keep talking about.

Knightfall93
And why'd you put Dick as Robin AND Batman? If Jason's Batman, well, that's crap. If he's Nightwing, cool. If Bruce is commish, that's crap.

Knightfall93
I still consider Jim Gordon as commisioner! LOL

Knightfall93
And does any1 wanna join my "One Batman" (A Batman's for ever, not just for seven decades!) society? The society HQ is available on the Batman forum!

Bushwacker
I'm still waiting to find out how Jason returned from the dead and became so tough. The Jason Todd I remember was nothing compared to Dick or Tim. I hope this gets explained soon.

Jade Chihuahua
Originally posted by eleveninches
post-IC:

Commissioner=bruce
Batman=dick
Nightwing=Jason
Robin=dick
Shouldnt Robin be Tim?

OB1-adobe
Maybe Dick will become Robin again

spiderboy5
ok this is how i would like it to be:
wayne hands his batsuit to dick or red hood and becomes the mayor of gotham. The next batman would then do something wrong or die in action which would force wayne to reclaim his role. Or bruce could quit FOREVER but act as a mentor to the next batman.

* but im pretty sure that DC wouldnt replace bruce wayne, cause wayne is the one true batman.

spiderboy5
Originally posted by OB1-adobe
Maybe Dick will become Robin again eww.......... sick

eleveninches
Originally posted by The Ion
I'd love to see Dick Grayson as Batman one day. Today isn't that day and neither is tomorrow and nor will it be in April when IC is over. My guess is that nothing will change post IC except Jason will be the 2nd Nightwing they keep talking about. Dick will be batman when bruce dies. THe other 2 of the 'big 3' have died at least once, so it's bats' turn now. He will be brought back later though (maybe to be the next spectre host)

eleveninches
Originally posted by Jade Chihuahua
Shouldnt Robin be Tim?
THats what I meant, sorry

Commissioner=bruce
Batman=dick
Nightwing=Jason
Robin=tim

then,
bruce = dead
batman = dick

Knightfall93
LOL. I say that they should never replace Bruce, and most people agree cos its 7- 1- 1 in the poll. Though Jason would be sooooo gay as Batman, he's a soft guy, it'd be cooler if he was one of the IC villains!!!

Knightfall93
Oh, does Jim Gordon actually know Bruce is Batman or not after NML?

Knightfall93
Thanks if you voted! That is a great result... Bruce IS The Batman

Knightfall93
I've been researching on the DC website and... the grinning Batman is so not Bruce, the blurb thing virtually tells you it's a new Batman. Then the Catwoman thing... what did it say? Oh... It's 1 yr later and why isSelina Kyle not Catwoman any more? For that matter, why's she not called selina Kyle any more? it's so obviuous! i reckon it'll be Jason as Batman and... oh god, it said what's his relationship with the new commish? Time will be altered so Bruce can become Commisioner Wayne and Selina marries him! It hinted at a surprise new character... Bruce Jr maybe? Ohhh... that'd be a brotther- by- adoption for Dick! What would bruce name him? I reckon thomas Wayne II

Knightfall93
And does Selina kill Roman Sioins or something? It hinted at a critical decision.. maybe it's just the decision to marry Bruce?

Knightfall93
I rekon it's a Jason Todd- ish grin, Dick's not that nuts! And do you guys think they'll bring Batgirl back?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.